Nord Deutschland

• Kim_olesen1 is there a site in the meantime where you can find all your quickdrives?

and from what I've seen in the video so far, that's really great. I can only hope that you might have the leisure to tinker with a Quickdrive in the opposite direction, HH-Kiel and for the direction HH-Flensburg and back. That would just be awesome.

• Just finished the Flensburg - Hamburg Real Drive. (Well actually Padborg - Flensburg - Hamburg, since i wanted to include a bit of the danish route. And Poetzch ;)

191km of realdriving. Don’t forget pizza and coffee LOL

Passionlevier You can find all my newer ones here on rail-sim.de.

I have an incredibly busy couple of months ahead of me. Spring is the most busy time for a musician/musicschoolteacher.

But i also have 3 out of (at least) 6 drives more or less ready by now. The real hurdle to get past is that i have to make some costum consists for this one. So within a couple of months i hope to have a suite of drives released.

• Kim_olesen1

Take your time, I just finished the video and I have to say it's great.

Well, I was a bit surprised that there was so little going on in Hamburg, but I put it down to the performance.

Ah found thanks, it's just a pity I was pretty sure that there was one for Cologne - Koblenz V2 or you me there now?

• Passionlevier There is actually a lot going on in HH. But sometimes it just escapes the eye. You happen to pass an AI train that is behind a building or a line of trees at that particular moment etc. Like at 1h 06s. Can you spot all 3 AI trains happening within the next 30 seconds?

I never think about performance, but i do sometimes think about not overloading the signal scripts and the dispatcher code though. I could probably cram one or two more AI trains in there without crashing the dispatcher code. One other thing is that it is a good thing to get rid of AI trains before they cause the “an AI train has left path” error/crash. That means dissapearing them into portals. And this in turn means that those portals, and the whole AI train, have to be out of sight from the Führerstand of the player train. Otherwise you actually see the trains magically dissapearing into thin air And i am actually running a bit out of space to do that. It’s much easier on the freie Strecke, than in big station areas.

I never did do scenarios for K Ko v2. I don’t even have that upgrade. BUT i actually did a very significant and great advanced Real Drive for the original route. I just haven’t released it yet.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• Passionlevier

hier: http://www.klemund.de/RailSimulator/downloads.html

sind die Container-Pakete, im Download nach unten scrollen.

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\RailWorks\Assets\SJEF\SjefAssets\T￸rvebryggen_danmark\Sjef_Danmark_T￸rvebryggen_12meter.bin

Sjef ist im mitgelieferten Assets-Paket, ggf. einzeln rausziehen, vermutlich schon als ... Tørvebryggen_danmark... vorhanden, TS-Tools kann das dänische Sonderzeichen nicht, daher dei Meldung.

Busch Gorse ....: UKTS Freeware Pack - Foliage #1

GBS da gibts was hier: https://www.railworks.dk/downl…on/download-info/dsb-gbs/

als ersatz ggf. reintauschen.

Die Trackrules einfach ignorieren, erst bei Problemen mit den Gleisen forschen, meist übriggebliebener Datenmüll.

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von StS ()

• Just been driving from Rendsburg to Hamburg Altona, and I'm impressed.

No Zwangses, it just works. And here's a line that do not look like Marklin tracks put directly on grass. And I drove into Hamburg Altona like it was second nature, though I hit the Prellblock a bit hard (well I had a beer or two on my way). If this is an alpha, I just can't wait for the beta. And as this is an alpha, I have nothing to put my finger on.

• The route comes alive with a Real Drive.

Vielen Dank für das Video Kim_olesen1 - Ich hätte vielleicht mal mehrere Abschnitte testen sollen.... Durch dein Video ist mir nun aufgefallen, dass der Abschnitt von Kiel nach Hamburg gar nicht so kahl ist wie befürchtet wie ich es bei Neumünster-Flensburg erlebt hatte....

Ich werde mir daher nun überlegen vielleicht ein Szenario auf diesem Abschnitt basteln und entschuldige mich daher nochmals bei Ghosttrain, dass ich möglicherweise aufgrund meiner Eindrücke vom Abschnitt Flensburg-Neumünster zu schnell Schlüsse auf andere Abschnitte gemacht habe und diese dann auch abgelehnt habe....

MFG TrainFW

• TrainFW Actually (coming from Denmark and having traveled quite a lot in Schleswig Holstein) the area south of Flensburg does not seem under built to me. I think it is just the fact that between Kiel and Neümunster there are more hills, so it feels different.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

• Bin gerade mal die Strecke von Neumünster nach Hamburg Hbf gefahren und muss sagen hat mir gut gefallen. Finde es toll was Ghosttrain da in der kurzen Zeit und nur mit einer Paywarestrecke

(andere machen da regelrechte Paywareschlachten) geschaffen hat. Vielen Dank dafür.

Mein System: Win 11 Pro CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 4.5GHz RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz GraKa: AsusI RX 6700XT 12GB , TSC auf 1TB M.2 SSD, Win11Pro auf 500GB M2.SSD.

• If you need track numbers I'd like to suggest trassenfinder.de to you. Granted, it's completely in german but you should still be able to navigate it.
    Just click "Akzeptieren" on the initial window and enter the name of the place you need a map for into the left "flyout". Either into "Start" or "Ziel", doesn't really matter.
    This way the site places a pin on the place you are looking for. Now you can zoom in on the pin and right-click the blue/yellow circle beneath it, then choose "Dateianhänge/Links" > "APN-Skizze" from the context menu.

Congratulations, you now have access to the latest, publicly available map of the place you were looking for, containing track numbers and various other potentially useful information.

StrgC - StrgV. Learning by doing.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von StrgV ()

• Pascal S

Für Freewarestrecken gibts RW- bzw TS-tools (--> wiki!) da nach fehlenden Assets fahnden und nur das noch nachinstallieren was nicht in einen ap Paket auf Deiner Platte ist, oder komplett fehlt.

Das ist meist extrem weiniger als die komplette Downloadlink-Liste, die oft genannt wird.

Könntest du mir das näher erklären? Wie geht dass denn?

• Pascal S

Erst nur das Streckenpaket installieren, meist Content-Routes Strecken ID.

Dann RW/TS-Tools nach Fehlteilen fahnden --> Info Wiki.

die Liste auswerten, DTG / RSC ist meist in Ap verpackt, Genannten Pfad verfolgen, ap auf der Platte, dann kein Fehlteil.

Die restlichen fehlenden Provider aus dem dicken Assets-Paket einzeln in den Assets-Ordner reinkopieren. Je länger man schon gesammelt hat, umso schneller ist die Installation komplett.

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von StS ()

• Für alle die sich schwer tun Quick Drive Scenarien zu erstellen:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Zwar in englisch, aber dennoch gut zu verstehen. ;) Wird zwar in TS 2015 erstellt, aber gilt von den Basics nach wie vor.