Beiträge von Norweger

I finally found the problem with REX 1524, using the upgraded version of Salzburg-Schwarzach St. Veit, AI crash just before St. Johan in Pongau. Both problems were at at Bischofshofen. AI trains first crashed into a cargo consist, that seemed out of place as it was over a switch, so I deleted it. But got a new crash, this time a little closer to St. Johan. I observed that the AI now crashed in the Railjet consist at Bischhofshofen. So I moved that consist to the next track. Which finally made it start it's journey towards Salzburg, solving the problem permanently.

Did you make this scenario for the original scenery? I guess upgrading it with ØBB signals could make trouble then? Another theory I have is that on some computers, consists can "pop" into a track they are not supposed to be in. Would be interesting to hear your opinion of this, and if you want to do something to REX 1524, I can help with pics from Bischofshofen before and after fixing.

BR-218

Problem solved!

Please take note that I had the EZY package installed for the last 48 hours. And I think the problem was this: The vR Gleise included in your F-K v1.2 download are not the same size (Zipped) as the one you just linked to here. The files are also very different.

Looking good!

I'm sorry to bother you again. Been experimenting for days (and following the readme to the letter). But after leaving Flughafen Fernbahnhof richtung Koblenz, I get either no track or partly tracks in the first tunnels. As said before I can not use the default tracks because of other tunnel problems. Using vR tracks is what I like best, but noe tracks at all (see my pics). If I use EZY tracks it is better, but with ugly artefacts. I prefer to not use EZY tracks anyway, because of heavy moire effects seen from cab. Seems to be like the entire LZB line after leaving the airport is defective. This was OK for me a while back, but I cannot remember what was the optimal configuration at that time. I can easily live with with this. The rest of the line is first class, so I just have to avoid the Fernbahnhof.

Another thing: Found out using TS-Tools that I also had to install CMD Cornflakes zwergsignale.

No, right now I have just used Your ver 1.2 zip on a fresh F-K original (without unzipping the original assets). Give me a few minutes to install MJ's ICE 1 scenario and we'll see how it goes this time.

EDIT:

Using Maltes fine ICE 925 (for the original F-K) - I got tunnels in wrong places right after leaving Koblenz. Replacing the original tracks with Your included vR Tracks option solved it. It seems the tunnels don't like those original tracks. Now I just have to make the weather AP before I vomit <X 8)

Oh and thx a lot for making this gem.

Forgive me if I'm blind... but your readme does not mention the tunnel problem. Which also reminds me I may have been wrong in my previous post, I think I solved it by chosing other tracks. Dumb thing is I both unzipped the F-K assets and replaced tracks at the same time :-p

I am about to soon install Your F-K again, and I will try to pinpoint what exactly solved my tunnel problem and report back this time.

Kim and FortyCS -

I go with you both. But as being born as a perfectionist, and seeing in real-life since the 60's MAERSK and never MAERS when being on trains from Oslo via Sweden, Puttgarden, all the ferries and from there (sometimes via Kiel) and other times via Hamburg Altona... I never saw a "MAERS".

You have to understand I'm also a sailor and been all around the world, and I cannot remember ONE instance I ever saw "MAERS". I thank you for trying to dampening my rage, but I will stubbornly remove all MAERS from my TS in all future because I never saw that in reality. And tomorrow I have dog dig into RSBinTool.

Thank you - that explains it to a certain degree. Been mad about this for a long time - and I think 3dZug could have explained this to me - as I have asked them a long time, but not much answers to get! Anyway then I can stop being mad and simply replace those. :lolx2:

But I have to add - if 3dZug can't make those correctly, they should not make them at all.

Would anyone be so kind to explain to me why all the (supposed to be) MAERSK sggnss are labeled "MAERS" in the 3dZug KI Pack 1? This seem to never be fixed. And I hate to have to replace Sggnss_beladen and Sggnss40Ft3 all the time with RD's correct repaints :cursing:

Tobi,

I know Tauernbahn V2 needs an upgrade. I have one, but it is not to download anymore. Fixes the vegetation and introduces DB-Tracks. What I hope for is to get rid of two sharp (1000 Hz?) PZB magnets that ruins it all. Shortly after leaving Spittal, I have to get down to 85 km/h and acknowledge in order to not get a zwangse. It is the same before entering the first station after Schwarzach St. Veit... zwangse. I cannot believe this is not reported before to the maker. Tauernbahn needs a signal and PZB upgrade.

Oh, and thanks for all your other RSLLO upgrades... love them!

No problem, I understand 90% Deutsch :)

I found many assets to be a mess after using Cleanassets.bat, and had to reinstall many of them. I found the main bug, which was missing SAD assets. Fortunately I had a backup, so now everything is back on track.

PS: It is worth mentioning I used STWS batch file for overhauling the SAD folder structure in order to remove a few milchkannen that was still there, worked like a charm. Can be found here: [STWS] Ausführbare .bat für SAD Assets

Can anyone help with a missing asset in Hagen-Siegen freeware upgrade? Pic is taken right after leaving Siegen, and I can see milchkannen where masts to the OL system should be... but I cannot see what's missing in TS Tools.