Bremerhaven-Bremen V1.1

• I'm not sure if I'm in the correct department now, but I'll shoot anyway. And, as always; feel free to answer in german (I read and understand but my writing is generally waaaaay to bad).

I'm working on a EBuLa-template for EBuLa-designer but now I'm stuck, not knowing the functions on the signals in the Bremen area. At km 130,0 signal 17F is located in the directions of Bremen Hbf from Burg and then there is a couple of signals following, 11 208, 11 206 etc. What are the functions of these? I've come to the conclusions that 17F would be a Einfahrsignal and the rest Zwischensignals, but something tells me I'm probably wrong here. Anyone out here having better knowledge about it?

• Sieht nach Sebaldsbrück aus.

von Hannover nach Bremerhaven

Ich glaube nicht, das bis nach Hannover gebaut wird. Sind von Bremen Hbf bis Hannover Hbf 122km. Dann noch Seelze Rbf dazwischen, der auch nicht grade klein ist.

Auch wenn ich an der Strecke in Verden wohne und mir diese schon seit Ewigkeiten im TS wünsche, glaube ich kaum, das diese bis Hannover umgesetzt wird.

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K 8x3.80Ghz, Ram 32GB, GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti, Win11 64bit Pro, 3x500GB SSD Samsung 840 Evo, M2 Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Amisia ()

• What a lovely route this is. I am building Real Drives for it. However i bumped into an issue: Just before Bremen Burg (richtung Bremen) there is a distant signal that shows a warning of 80km/h ahead. I acknowledge but get zwangsed imediately after. I’ve checked twice with the same result. Could it be the wrong magnet type at that signal? Or perhaps some built-in gpa function that has a wrong entry?

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

• HI Kim,

if you pass the signal with the warning (80) with 100 km/h or more , you have to acknowlege
    the warning, and you are in the brake curve like you get with a normal warning signal. If you
    pass the signal with lower then 100 km/h, you will get no magnet interaction ...

Greetings .. Armin

• HI Kim,

if you pass the signal with the warning (80) with 100 km/h or more , you have to acknowlege
    the warning, and you are in the brake curve like you get with a normal warning signal. If you
    pass the signal with lower then 100 km/h, you will get no magnet interaction ...

Greetings .. Armin

I do acknowledge. But still get zwangsed imediately, which i shouldn’t. Either here should be a speedwarning sign about 400m before the Vorsignal (so i know i have to slow down from 160kmh), or there should be no gpa at all by that Vorsignal, but only a 1000hz magnet.

The first warning of 80km/h ahead is at the Vorsignal. So when i acknowledge i should have 650m(? can’t remember the exact distance) to slow down to below 80. I certainly should not be zwangsed only seconds after passing that first warning.

Or put another way, this is what should happen:

I drive at the line speed (160kmh)

I pass the Vorsignal with the Zusatsanzeiger that shows 8.

I acknowledge and slow down within the brake curve, and all is good.

This is what happens:

I drive at the line speed (160kmh)

I pass the Vorsignal with the Zusatsanzeiger that shows 8.

I acknowledge but get a Zwangsbremsung only a few seconds after passing.

I can make you a video of it if you want me to.

7 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• Hi Kim ,

nothing like you described happened to me .... I drive past the signal ... acknowledge and have 23 sec to bring
    the train below 85 (PZB on top) .... thats it ... works fine and everytime for me ...

You are sure, that you acknowledged ??

Armin

• PushingTin Yes very sure. Tried twice. I am driving the vR101 so pzb should be fine.

I will do a video tonight.

Btw. Amazing route you have built. I am almost finished with the Real Drives for it.

I am beginning to think this may be an issue with th vR101….

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Kim_olesen1 into this post.

• So, ich habe eben schnell ein Testscenario gemacht mit der VR 146 (Influenzo) , und alles
    hat genau so funktioniert wie ich es denke, das es sein soll ....

Kurz nach Vorbeifahrt mit 160 km/h Wachsam gedrückt ... dann auf 80 runtergebremst,

und alles war gut ...

Achtet mal darauf, das ihr erst NACH Vorbeifahrt kurz die Wachsamkeitstaste drückt ... und

nicht drückend drüberfahrt ...... ihr habt nach Beeinflussung 4 sec Zeit zu drücken ....
    Mehr kann ich leider auch nicht machen ....

Armin

• PushingTin 3;30

If i didn’t acknowledge at the right place, the 1000hz lamp would not light up.

Can i ask? Why is there a gpa at that Vorsignal. What purpose does it serve, when all it needs Signaltechnisch is a 1000hz magnet.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()