Für kleinere Updates bzw. Patches, bei denen es keinen zusätzlichen Diskussionen o.ä. bedarf, dient ab sofort dieser Thread.
Entsprechend werden hier Changelogs und Ankündigungen gepostet.
10.01.2019 - TRAIN SIM WORLD (PC) UPDATE AVAILABLE NOW
In response to your important feedback over the holidays, we have today released an update for Train Sim World on Windows PC.
Here’s the full changelist:
- Improved the lighting model on locos and rolling stock when moving through tunnels to reduce "pulsing" artefacts seen on cab and train exterior surfaces
CSX Heavy Haul
- Fixed a crash reported on loading certain CSX scenarios
- Fixed a crash seen during CSX "Powering America Part 1" scenario
Long Island Rail Road
- Updated the M7’s marker, HVAC and coach lights:
- Parked consists should no longer have coach lights/HVAC/marker lights turned on
- Consists in a 'Running Stopped' preset (eg: player spawned into an M7 in Service Mode) should have coach lights/HVAC/marker lights activated on both sides of the consist
-AI should now drive with the cab lights off
- Fixed an issue whereby the M7’s brakes could not be released when changing ends
- The M7's "TractiveEffort" and "Braking Effort" bar should now show Green when Accelerating and Red when Dynamic Braking