[RSSLO] Salzburg - Rosenheim

• it complains it can't load the tracks bin, but it works with F2.

In RW Tools convert the scenarios from career to standart, Then those reports from tracksbin no longer come.

I personally work only with standart scenarios.

Mein System: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, MSI X670E TOMAHAWK WIFI socket AM5, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo 32 GB CL30 DDR5-6000 RAM-Kit, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 OC-Grafikkarte, Samsung 2 TB 980 EVO PCIE SSD fur TSC, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO PCIE fur Win11 und Corsair EX100U 2 TB external ssd mit usb-c Gen3.2 fur TSC backup. CORSAIR Hydro X-serie custom watercooling setup.

• Klar doch. RSSLO "Callcenter" beantwortet Fragen 24 Std. *eiei*

also meine Erfahrungen mit dem RSSLO Support Waren klasse.

Ich habe ne Mail gesendet mit dem Tracks.bin Fehler, und nach rund zwei Stunden war eine Datei zum Testen bei mir eingelangt. Nur hat die den Fehler leider nicht behoben.

Ich meine sie arbeiten daran.

Die Strecke an sich, ich finde sie klasse. Allerdings die so neu beworbene Vegetation gibts nicht überall. Manche kurvenüberhöhungen kommen etwas zu schnell, da sind die Kurveneingänge etwas zu kurz geraten. Mich freuts aber, dass sich nun ein Railjetszenario in mehreren Teilen von Linz via München nach fast ganz De möglich wurde.

• hallo ihr lieben und unliebsamen ;)

ich habe heute die neue strecke erworben, bin die ersten km gefahren. für meinen geschmack gefällt mir die strecke recht gut.

ein paar kleine fehler habe ich selbst behoben, zum bsp. die bäume auf dem anschlussgleis, die dort etwas hohe vegetation, in rosenheim habe ich den übergangs-plattenweg etwas erhöht und die übergangs-brücken etwas gesenkt, so dass die verdeckte

weichenzunge wieder zu sehen ist. anbei ein paar bilder. ich bin gespannt auf euere eindrücke der strecke.

lg chris

• In RW Tools convert the scenarios from career to standart, then those reports from tracksbin no longer come.

I personally work only with standard scenarios.

It was only a statement in answer to those having problems with the route. I don't use either Career or QD normally, but as the only scenarios provided are career scenarios I was using one to look at the route. I can live with F2 the few times I would use them. But it also says that something must have been changed with the tracks. Bin after the scenarios were created.

Holzroller in the land of Haggis and Whisky

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von holzroller ()

• Wie sieht's bei euch denn FPS-technisch im Salzburger Hbf aus? Ich habe in meinem Szenario neben dem Meridian im gesamten Hbf nur ein Cityjet von SHG platziert aber die FPS liegt bei 14 was ziemlich ernüchternd ist. Ist das bei euch auch so oder ähnlich?

Gruß TrainFW

• Wie sieht's bei euch denn FPS-technisch im Salzburger Hbf aus?

Ich hab gerade mal wie von Dir beschrieben einen Flirt 3 und den SHG Cityjet aufgegleist. Fps im Hbf von Salzburg sind hier im oberen 20er Bereich, das höchste waren 31fps und niedrigste ca. 25.

• hallo,

salzburg ist richtig intensiv ausgebaut, bei aufgaben werden da sicher die FPS etwas in die knie gehen,

mal schaun, wie es beim schnellen spiel ausschaut.

lgc

( mainboard z77 pro4 - i5 - 3570k - 3.4ghz - 16gb ddr3 1800er - n geforce gtx 660 ti - 480er ssd sandisk ultra II )

• A question about the Flirt. Would it be totally unrealistic to have the Frankfurt Koblenz flirt assigned as AI traffic on Salzburg Rosenheim? I know it is not exactly the right train, but is it close enough?

Another question. Does ÖBB talents have service on the route?

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

• but is it close enough?

From my point of view it’s not close enough.

Don’t get me wrong, i have much respect for your work but I think as the project name is REAL drive it should be as close as possible to reality with regards to rolling stock.

• zero909

The “real” is actually an abbreviation of Random Everchanging Active Line. Meaning that, as in real life, you can never be sure if you have a delayed train in front of you etc....

I could make the AI traffic 100% real BUT that would mean a huge list of requirements and obscure repaints for each route, and it would also mean making a preload set for each drive, instead of a standardized set + what comes with the route. Doing that would take a LONG time. So fewer would drive them and i would have less fun, and most likely never get any scenarios made.

BUT the beauty of a quick drive is that if you know how, you can add and remove routes from a preload, which means that if you want to make the REAL DRIVES 100% realistic in terms of rolling stock, you can do it yourself. And it doesn’t take that long either.

Example. You dislike the regional trains that comes with this route? Then go into the relevant folder where the preloads are and then erase those preloads (or move them to a different location outside the the railworks folder). Then you go to the Flirt Meridian preload and modify that to run on Rosenheim Salzburg. There you go, now the drive will be more fun for you because you like to have the rolling stock 100% correct.

I do this myself but for the reasons below i will not do it in the preloads that come with the drive. Why?

Because that would mean modifying the preloads that come with the route. And that would mean that the AI in the quick drives that came with the route will stop working. And i will NOT destroy other peoples quick drive scenarios!!!

So already there is one reason why i can’t make AI traffic 100 realistic. That has to be done by the end user.

In short: If i was to make AI traffic 100% correct it would mean a huge list of requirements AND modifying/wiping the preloads that came with route. Thus destroying all AI traffic in the regular QD.

That is a no go.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• Thanks for the explanation.

But still, then I don’t understand why you asked if the Frankfurt-Koblenz Flirt was close enough. All the things you mentioned above would apply if you used the Frankfurt-Koblenz version or the standalone with Meridian repaint. None of both versions come with the route. So a change would be needed in any case.

That has been my only point, in case you place another consist, I suggest to place the real one. As I mentioned in my first post, I have much respect for your work. It’s just feedback to your question.

Ein Herz für die Eisenbahn in England

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von zero909 ()