Posts by holzroller

Now updated to 3.6.2

1. Advanced Mode:- Updated the “New_Engine_Template.lua” & “Alternative_New_Engine_Template.lua” files to work with the Virtual Railroads VR_BR185_2_EL, if you are having trouble getting their other trains to work then it may be worth running the data extractor again and see if the loco is now fixed.

2. Both modes, I have supplied an update lever map for the VR_BR185_2_EL which allows you to use the quick release of the TrainBrake, you will need to put the lever back to release before the throttle will work.

Available now £ 9.99 or equivelant https://www.armstrongpowerhous…lass_325_enhancement_pack

Class 325 Enhancement Pack

What is included?

bullet.png2 liveries (see screenshots above for details)

bullet.pngDetailed internal & external audio

bullet.pngAccurate acceleration and braking physics

bullet.pngNameplates for 325002, 325006 & 325008

bullet.pngWheelslip Protection (WSP)

bullet.pngNeutral section & dual voltage functionality

bullet.pngImproved cab visuals and functionality

bullet.pngAutomatic unit numbering. Both driving vehicles in a unit automatically given matching unit numbers and all vehicles given their corresponding vehicle number.

bullet.png3 realistic & engaging scenarios for the DTG ECML London to Peterborough route

bullet.pngAnd much more!

IIRC the NS VIRM would probably be closest, but I don't know how practical it would be. I just turned off the sound, but I think I won't drive it much until there is some sort of fix. To clarify, I meant swapping the sound.

North London Lines BR/NSE V4

Now released https://backdatedtrainsim.weeb…h-london-lines-brnse.html

The route presented in this package takes the route add-on released by Dovetail Games for Train Simulator 2021+, and backdates the whole route to the 1980s, before Broad Street closed and the branch to North Woolwich was first electrified. Broad Street and North Woolwich being extensions from the Dovetail Games release.

Version 4 includes all of the above, but now with the addition of the WCML and DC lines between Watford Junction and Euston, Camden Road via Primrose Hill and the Croxley Green branch.

Two free roams, ten standard scenarios and QuickDrive destinations are included for the whole route.

Core Route Requirements:

· DTG North London Line & GOBLIN Add-on (Steam)

· DTG WCML South London—Birmingham Add-on (Steam)

· DTG GEML London—Ipswich Add-on (Steam)

· DTG AP Station Pack (Steam—included in Doncaster Works, Falmouth Branch, Portsmouth Direct Line, Northeast Corridor, Horseshoe Curve, Woodhead, Trains Vs Zombies 2, Western Lines of Scotland, WCML Over Shap, and Pietmaritzburg to Ladysmith.) YOU ONLY NEED AT LEAST ONE OF THESE!

All other scenic assets are contained within the installation.

PLEASE NOTE: The route may not function without all of these additional add-ons present, and the installer will check whether they are installed.

Scenario Requirements:

· DTG Class 415 EPB EMU (Steam)

· Class 415 EPB BlueGrey Repaints by RFletcher (DPSimulation)

· DTG BR Blue Add-on Packs 1 and 2 (Steam)

· Class 416 EPB BR BlueGrey/NSE Repaints (BackdatedTrainsim)

· DTG Class 56 loco (Steam)

· AP Class 56 Enhancement Pack (Armstrong Powerhouse)

· DTG WCML Over Shap Add-on (Steam)

· DT British Railways Wagon Pack (Digital Traction)

· AP Class 313 EMU Pack (Armstrong Powerhouse)

· Class 313 BR/NSE North London Lines pack (Backdated Trainsim)

· DTG Class 121 NSE Bubblecar DMU (Steam)

· AP JXA/POA Wagon Pack (Armstrong Powerhouse

ADDITIONAL: Sometimes SmartScreen Filter may block the download because of the low download count. The file is safe so you should be able to allow the file through. For more information on SmartScreen Filtering, see: http://windows.microsoft.com/e…ently-asked-questions-ie9

TS2017 Raildriver and Joystick Interface V3.2.0 released

1. Advanced Mode:- Updated the “New_Engine_Template.lua” & “Alternative_New_Engine_Template.lua” files to work with the Virtual Railroads VR_BR185_2_EL, if you are having trouble getting their other trains to work then it may be worth running the data extractor again and see if the loco is now fixed.

2. Both modes, I have supplied an update lever map for the VR_BR185_2_EL which allows you to use the quick release of the TrainBrake, you will need to put the lever back to release before the throttle will work.

TS2017 Raildriver and Joystick Interface V3.2.5 released

1. Fixed an error that crept in in V3.2.4 which stopped Standard Mode from working.

2. Added fixed lever maps for the Armstrong Powerhouse Class 411/412 which sets the VirtualBrake to Enabled.

As usual, all existing users simply extract the files in the download to you current folder overwriting all existing files.

Apologies for the delays to updates, I am working long hours at the moment.

RalfK I have the Purrparot version, but I also have a minimum of 53.34 radius curves on my running lines. Some of the sidings it is down to 43.8, but I haven't tried running it in these yet. At the moment the Railway is in Nederlandse mode. In a month or two it will be in Deutsche mode and I will find out. I found that some loks like the Gutzold BR155 had problems with some Sachsenmodelle coaches even on straight track, and some Acme coaches will not couple together with profi-couplings unless modified. There are other loks, wagons and coaches as well with similar problems. With the amount of models I have changing, to a different type of coupling isn't really an option. It has been hard enough to go digital, but fun with some of the challenges.

RalfK the problem with glueing the coupling in place is that if it gets damaged you have a lot of problems and bad language getting it out again. It is why I chose to shorten the NEM box. I Use Fleischmann Profi-couplings on all my non uk stock.

I have 23 Piko loks, all nice models, they are well ahead of other manufacturers with lighting and in engine room detail on the newer models. The sound is of variable quality, but no more so than Roco I would say

Delayed by the disaster known Brexit a few additions to the Bahnpark arrived last week. Seems that Roco have a big problem with Brexit at the moment, like everybody else. Bozo obviously isn't a railway enthusiast. Piko at least seem to be coping.

Roadrunner_1973 I used to split my content folder into 4 parts and rename each one as I wanted to use it. Something has changed in TS, because now I no longer need to do so. I am surprised you still have problems because I have around 14000 scenarios, not including the ones in AP files, and I have been able to combine the 4 parts and now only need 1 folder. Is your TS installation up to date?