ChrisTrains RS1 work in progress

• Chris,

are you planning to apply the usual grey tint to windows in the cab view? I have to say I prefer a clear view out of the windows in the cab. I understand this is to make it more realistic, but to me it does not create the same effect as in real life. It makes everything outside covered by haze, which does not make you enjoy the route that much.

• I can make the windows more clear.

Question : is the inside of all the RS1 the same basic layout as this? ie. position of seats and toilet? Specifically, ODEG and RAB ?

Also, I really could use some video or photos of the inside of the ODEG and RAB versions, specifically. If anyone has some links or info, I would appreciate it.

My German is non-existent - please be patient :whistling:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ChrisTrains ()

• Hmm. Well - I need some photos of the inside of the ODEG and Zugbus (RAB) versions. Then I can figure out what their floorplan looks like.

While I wait, this is where I am today:

• Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

No photos but a video. I hope this can also help you.

• Nochmal eine Aufstellung von Repaints/Einsatzgebieten (inklusive Strecken in Produktion).

- Koblenz - Trier: Bullay - Traban Trarbach (Rhenus Veniro)
    - Rodachtalbahn: Hof - Bad Steben und Hof richtung Markredwitz (Agilis)
    - Freiburg - Basel: kleines Stück richtung Gundelfingen (Breisgau-S-Bahn)
    - Projekt Freiberg: Freiberg - Holzau (Freiberger Eisenbahn Gesellschaft) und Chemnitz - Hainchen (City-Bahn Chemnitz)
    - Konstanz - Villingen: überall verteilt auf der Strecke (Hohenzollerische Landesbahn AG)
    - Berlin - Leipzig: Leipzig - Delitzsch (Mitteldeutsche Regiobahn bis 2012)
    - Chemnitz - Leipzig: Leipzig - Bad Lausick - Geithain (Mitteldeutsche Regiobahn)
    - Im Köblitzer Bergland (überall einsetzbar)

zusätzlich Ki Einsatz in Andernach (Trans Regio), Leipzig Hbf (Erfurter Bahn) und Seddin (Odeg)

„Wer die Freiheit aufgibt um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, der wird am Ende beides verlieren.“
    Benjamin Franklin

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tom87 ()

• Hi @ChrisTrains, the inside is no standard design. In Germany the regions - respondible for the regional trafic - deside basicly about the design of the inside. So mainly, each RS1 will have a different inside. Partly these diferencies are not significant.
    Some examples: you have RS1 with class 1 others not, you have RS1 with simple seats, some have a very comfortable seat arrangement, some have a compartment specially for bikes, others not. Some have ticket machines inside, others not.
    That means, it is essential to have a look inside of each RS1-design.

Regards
    Bernd

Edit: the glazing is slightly gray, as the RS1 have thermal insulation glass

System: HP Z800, 2 x Xeon 5550 2,66 Ghz, 96 GB RAM, Nvidia Quadro 4000

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von bernd_NdeM ()

• In my opinion it is the decision of the developer by himself, whether it is necessary to create an extra indoor equipment for each variation.
    Everybody who demands extra adoption of this indoor equipment should take into account that this drives up the price.
    I personally think it would be essential to create one "default" design of the indoor situation as in TS I am driving a car or loco from the cab or from outside, and never from the passenger room.
    Although I have created for myself own views for the passenger room, I use them in reality only rarely and for only some seconds to have a look around.
    On the other side, if Chris has fun going into such detail I do not want to stop him with my personal opinion.
    Kris

• @phli2008 Es wurde schon auf Facebook (und ich glaube auch irgendwo im Thread) gesagt das Versionen mit Schaku kommen werdne.

"Der Eisenbahner hat sich mit der für den Eisenbahnbetriebsdienst notwendigen Raschheit, jedoch ohne Überstürzung und ohne übertriebene Hast zu bewegen."

vermutlich aus der Reichsbahnvorschrift von 1920

• Was er schrieb, kommen beide Versionen.

Don't believe what your eyes are telling you, all they show is limitation, look with your understanding.

Wer für Meinungsfreiheit ist, muss auch andere Meinungen aushalten.