ChrisTrains Stadler GTW

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • Ist die Frage, ob dann die alten Repaints noch funktionieren, wenn am 3D-Modell was geändert wurde...

Keine Readme für den Support, der klar in den Dingen steht.

- Viele Fehler...siehe Logmate -

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Broflugo ()

• Bei den Release Notes stand u.a.folgendes:

Mid-life update. IMPORTANT: THIS UPDATE WILL NOT WORK WITH OLD ROLLING-START

SCENARIOS, OR OLD REPAINTS / RESKINS. THERE ARE TOO MANY CHANGES IN THE BLUEPRINTS.

unquote

• A quick explanation : when someone makes a repaint, they copy the BIN file from that point in time, to create their repaint. When a new release comes out, the BIN file has changed - for example new controls, re-arranged controls, different control values, different child objects etc. So when you try to apply an old repaint to the new model, all the items in the BIN files that have changed, are the reason the old repaint no longer works.

I try to minimise this as much as possible but with so many 'deep' changes like I had to do in the GTW, it guarantees repaints get broken :(

Rolling starts are even worse because the saved file might have data in it for controls that do not exist any more, and certainly is missing data for new controls that weren't in the old model.

• If the author allows it, there is nothing to stop us from creating new repaints for the updated railcars.

They will probably be even better than the old ones.
    Assuming we have learned from them.
    You can certainly create a great repaint for a beautiful, renewed 3D model.
    New UVWs - new luck.🖌️ :)

• Ich wollte eben die neue Version vom Stadler GTW installieren und bekomme eine Fehlermeldung bei der Überprüfung der Seriennummer:

Auch die Webseite https://www.christrains.com/ ist bei mir aktuell nicht erreichbar.

Kann das Problem bitte jemand bestätigen oder ist das nur bei mir?

====================

Problem hat sich erledigt. Seite funktioniert wieder und Installation war auch erfolgreich.:)

• Die Seite hatte schon letzte Woche ein Eigenleben, als ich was aus dem Sale kaufen wollte wurde kein Rabatt gewährt. Ich musste einen anderen Rechner nutzen, dann ging es, die Serial stand in der Kaufübersicht und lief auch.

Am Browser lag es nicht, das habe ich überprüft.

• My hosting company had an outage last night. That’s why my site was not available. Of course it happened while I was alseep so I didnt find out about it until this morning. It should all be working again now.