[Railtraction]BR146-5

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • Railtraction

Hello.

That sounds good.

It is important that the systems for the TSC work reliably.

Especially at the so-called LZB end, there should not be a sudden forced braking, as with some models.

It's not a bad thing if it takes longer to test, everyone understands that, including me, which will surprise some people.

Test it until it works, I'm looking forward to the 5th series of the 146....

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ChicagoExpress () aus folgendem Grund: Hatte mich erst verschrieben. Sorry.

• We do our best, we are currently in the part from the ende part which is according the Deutsche bahn manuals now, today I did final test on the situation when a Halt come into our end path. Looks like it work as expected now and will provide beta guys the new version asap, and now it start ende when signal come in green in our path, tomorrow I will launch the big test on the speed signs, we want to get our brake curves handle the speed sign and than startup ende program. And we do this in a distance from 1700 meters, on some parts minus 50 meter to get the point, when we come into a minus 50 there come a opportunity to release the pzb when cross a combined signal etc.. Because we have a bunch of different situations I expect some issues which we will miss , I hope to find moste and I’m sure when the big mass come into the locomotive we need some patch to improve. Because the mass will find everything at the end . Report us in that situation with small videos and we will solve and search.

• You can always mail us on support@railtraction.eu. Thank you allot .

I need to say that I always want to receive bugs etc on our official channels, it’s very difficult to follow daily forums, it cost allot of time. to organise many postal. I prefer to spend forum time on freeware developers to help them with knowledge on forums. Ofcourse I follow a little and pick it up online as far as I can. I’m just a one man company and don’t have a full team.

And many things are discussed here but why people don’t report to us. Feel free to drop us a mail or Facebook message.

• Wir sind doch hier in einem deutschen Thread. Es ist ja schön dass man englisch spricht. In diesem "Deutschsprachigen" Thread wurde jetzt ausgiebig genug bewiesen dass man die Englische Sprache beherrscht. Leute wir sind hier in Deutschland. Wenn das so weitergeht sollte man sich bei der deutschen Rail sim überlegen ob man nicht besser einen englisch sprachigen Thread einrichtet.

• Wir sind doch hier in einem deutschen Thread. Es ist ja schön dass man englisch spricht. In diesem "Deutschsprachigen" Thread wurde jetzt ausgiebig genug bewiesen dass man die Englische Sprache beherrscht. Leute wir sind hier in Deutschland. Wenn das so weitergeht sollte man sich bei der deutschen Rail sim überlegen ob man nicht besser einen englisch sprachigen Thread einrichtet.

Was ist so schlimm daran das sich welche hier auf Englich verständigen? Dazu muss jetzt nicht extra eine Englische version errichtet werden.

• Manche haben Probleme, die keinen interessieren, wie jetzt das mit dem Englisch schreiben dieses mimimi.

*hauen*

Don't believe what your eyes are telling you, all they show is limitation, look with your understanding.

Wer für Meinungsfreiheit ist, muss auch andere Meinungen aushalten.

• OT:

Wenn Du Deutsch im englischen oder französischen Forum schreibst, bekommst Du so gut wie nie eine Antwort..also nutzt man aus Zweckgründen und der Höflichkeit ... Google Translate.

Umgekehrt kann man das auchmachen.Sollen stets Minderheiten den Ton angeben? ...oder ist es nicht einfacher sich aus Höflichkeit anzupassen?

• Englisch ist Weltsprache, egal ob Deutschland, Holland, Schweden, Japan etc., mit Englisch kommt man immer weiter, da weint auch keiner herum wenn man es nutzt.

Aber es ist ja typisch Deutsch zu motzen, erkannte schon Volker Pispers u.a.

Damit genug OT von meiner Seite aus.

Don't believe what your eyes are telling you, all they show is limitation, look with your understanding.

• Naja, das ist aber schon ein Unterschied ob du Deutsch in einem englischen oder französischen Forum schreibst, oder ob du Englisch in einem deutschen Forum schreibst, englisch kann nämlich quasi jeder mindestens ein bisschen, deutsch können nicht so viele. Und da es hier sogar um die Konversation mit einem Entwickler geht, der offensichtlich kein Deutsch kann, sollte man lieber froh sein, das dieser überhaupt hier ist und mitliest, obwohl hier vieles auf deutsch ist.

• Im sorry , im from the Netherlands, i can understand German in speaking like allot of Dutch people, i can talk it back, im not able to write it. and if i try i will probably write in 5 year old language style :D

I come here to inspect some of the wishes and answer them, i did avoid for many years forums because reasons like this. If my english is a problem, than no problem , report my post to the moderators which will tell me at the end if its oke or not. Atleast feel free to contact and email Railtraction in the German language( no problem i always will do my best to understand you, i will respond in English, if you Wish i can also respond in my own language Dutch.

by the way, some small update on Facebook:

(1) Facebook

• Railtraction everything is ok, we understand english and it is ok that you write here in english and give us Updates :)

Some people are so german, they only want german in a german Forum, ignore her.

• I’ve said it before, and hereby echo the statement from Railtraction. I write in english. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE FINE GERMAN LANGUAGE, because my German is NOT up to the standard of the “grammar police” that will pick up on any error posters make here. However i understand german pretty good. So just answer me in German.

HOWEVER, if my presence is unwanted here, i will walk away AND i will take with me all the content i’ve contributed to the German train-simming community. Frankly, reading the previous posts, i’ve just about had enough already since all we are trying to do is to contribute to this community, all because of our love for german railways. I FAIL to see how this is such a crime!!!

Steve Can we get a decision from the moderators once and all that determines whether there is room for us english speakers here? Can we get that written into the forum rules?

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()