RW Enhancer 2 erschienen

• oldsnake

Do you know about a problem with detecting stations in Quickdrive mode ? For example on U-Bahn Frankfurt it show no stops in Quickdrive selection between Start and Stop.

And i drove on the Fife Circle Line and there where also some missing as i ticked all passenger stops along the way but my way i passed through some stations, which where not shown in the selection.

• Patti98

Sind die Stationen alle im "normalen" QD als Ziel auswählbar ?

Start in A, es gibt die Ziele B, C, D, und F Man auch von A nach D fahren. Die Stationen B und C sind dann im RWenh- Fahrplan als Personenhalt auswählbar? D dann als Endpunkt.

Sind das Bahnsteigmarker in grün im 2D Fahrplan?

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

• oldsnake

Do you know about a problem with detecting stations in Quickdrive mode ? For example on U-Bahn Frankfurt it show no stops in Quickdrive selection between Start and Stop.

And i drove on the Fife Circle Line and there where also some missing as i ticked all passenger stops along the way but my way i passed through some stations, which where not shown in the selection.

Automatic detection of intermediate stations stop by RWE 2 really depends on the developer implementation of the quick drive scenario. So it is not a RWE 2 issue. It just depend on the QD making method. Can't do anything about this yet. In the future I will do a config system so we can add stops that are not present in the list but this will require quite a bit of work on the user side.*

Even if the QD path is passing trought some stations that are not listed by RWE 2, it's just because the QD scenario data does not mention this station as a "go via" point. So RWE 2 can't be magically aware of it :)

• I found a bug (and another small one which I sent you in a pm on RWCentral last night) . There are scenarios that do not end with a stop, but with some other instruction. RWE2 tends to declare the service finished too early in such cases. In the screenshot below, one of the Beluxtrains scenarios for the Lyon - Marseille route, RWE2 already declares the service finished immediately after leaving Lyon Saint-Exupéry- the starting point. The only other task in the scenario is "Go via Valence 1Rac", which RWE2 does not take into account.

• And, purely by chance, I bumped into another one, which may be related. This scenario is perhaps a mirror image of the case outlined above as the scenario starts seven minutes before the first task, and involves some shunting to the platform where the first task is to be undertaken. RWE2 declares the service finished within seconds following the start of the scenario.

• 0.7.24.0 Update is available ! ;)

https://www.rwcentral.com/topi…pdate-07240-is-available/

CHANGELOG:

- Added new 'Gradient Unit' HUD speedometer setting to choose between 'Permille or Percent'

- Added audio 'speaker' DSP effect to onboard PIS voices. The onboard PIS voices should now sound more realistic and more coming through a 'speaker' system of the train

- Added 'Speaker DSP Effect Level' in gameplay settings in order to tweak the level of 'Speaker' DSP effect added to onboard PIS voices. (0.0 = clear voices, 1.0 = speaker effect fully applied on PIS voices)

- Improved audio engine 'Speaker/Radio' DSP effect management

- Fixed service marked as completed too early issue when the last task of a scenario was a 'go via' task

- Minor core fixes

• oldsnake Since borderless mode is supported, the HUD isn´t cropped properly anymore in fullscreen mode. The top bar isn´t really at the top anymore and the panels disappear at the bottom and the top. I´ve attached a screenshot.

@all Ich hab das hier schon öfter geschrieben, aber kann bitte bitte bitte jemand, der die Br430 besitzt, mal überprüfen, ob sich die Federspeicherbremsen bei ihm ganz normal lösen, wenn der TS über RWE2 gestartet wird? Ich besitze den Zug schon seit Jahren und hatte nie Probleme. Wenn ich den TS aber über RWE2 starte, lösen sich die Federspeicherbremsen einfach nicht vollständig, das sieht man im F3-HUD. Ich habe keine Ahnung, wie das zusammenhängen könnte, aber es ist tatsächlich so. Starte ich den TS über Steam, mache sonst alles exakt gleich, lösen die Bremsen ganz normal. Wäre wirklich lieb, wenn das jemand bestätigen oder widerlegen kann, dann kann ich das nämlich offiziell als Bug melden oder eben bei mir weiter Troubleshooting machen.

• Bei der jetzigen Fahrt laufen die Signale und Geschwindigkeitsbeschränkungen von links nach rechts im RW 2 HUD anstatt von rechts nach links also die laufen vor der Lok weg.

Leider wurde das nicht auf den Bildern aufgenommen.

Das ist mir auch passiert in einem Szenario, in welchem ich eine Fahrt von Bahnhof A zu Bahnhof B und wieder zurück zu Bahnhof A machen sollte. Auf der Rückfahrt hatte ich auch das von Dir beschriebene Phänomen. Etwa nach der Hälfte der Rückfahrt hat sich das aber plötzlich umgekehrt und die Anzeige funktionierte wieder richtig.

• Bei der jetzigen Fahrt laufen die Signale und Geschwindigkeitsbeschränkungen von links nach rechts im RW 2 HUD anstatt von rechts nach links also die laufen vor der Lok weg.

Leider wurde das nicht auf den Bildern aufgenommen.

This is under investigation but will take a bit of time before it's fixed. Thank you for your patience.

oldsnake Since borderless mode is supported, the HUD isn´t cropped properly anymore in fullscreen mode. The top bar isn´t really at the top anymore and the panels disappear at the bottom and the top. I´ve attached a screenshot.

@all Ich hab das hier schon öfter geschrieben, aber kann bitte bitte bitte jemand, der die Br430 besitzt, mal überprüfen, ob sich die Federspeicherbremsen bei ihm ganz normal lösen, wenn der TS über RWE2 gestartet wird? Ich besitze den Zug schon seit Jahren und hatte nie Probleme. Wenn ich den TS aber über RWE2 starte, lösen sich die Federspeicherbremsen einfach nicht vollständig, das sieht man im F3-HUD. Ich habe keine Ahnung, wie das zusammenhängen könnte, aber es ist tatsächlich so. Starte ich den TS über Steam, mache sonst alles exakt gleich, lösen die Bremsen ganz normal. Wäre wirklich lieb, wenn das jemand bestätigen oder widerlegen kann, dann kann ich das nämlich offiziell als Bug melden oder eben bei mir weiter Troubleshooting machen.

Sent you a private message here so you can test a fix for this issue :)

I tend to send a lot of private messages here and on RWCentral to give the opportunity to test fixes and to gain more informations about issues or feature requests. As I am alone developing this I have no QA team or whatsoever so collaboration from you guys by private messages is a great thing for me.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von oldsnake () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by oldsnake into this post.

• Update 0.7.25.0 is available :)

https://www.rwcentral.com/topi…pdate-07250-is-available/

CHANGELOG:

- Added route searching by 'UUID' or 'station name' support

- Added route searching parameters in order to enable/disable search by UUID or station name

- Minor UI improvements and fixes

- Fixed more issues with scenarios that have a 'govia' task as a final task

- Fixed PIS systems not being in the correct language when driving in Belgium

- Fixed HUD overlay display issues when using fullscreen display mode in TS

- Fixed some English spelling issues

- Minor core fixes

• Bei mir ruckelt es leider leicht, so alle 2 bis 3 Sekunden. Die Framerate habe ich auf 40 begrenzt und in Spiel zeigt sie dann auch 35 - 40 fps. Wenn ich aber das gleiche Szenario im TS ohne de RW-Enhancer spiele, so hat es keinen Ruckler.

• II noticed that the stops at certain stations are positioned incorrectly. At DTG's Straßburg-Karlsruhe, these are the Offenburg and Kehl train stations, where the stop detection reacts up to 180 meters too early. When driving to the regular stopping place, the change of passengers will not be accepted.

Example: I'm standing with the BR442 EMU double traction in Offenburg in the middle of platform 5 in the direction of Strasbourg, says RW Enhancer I'm 195 meters too far ahead. So no passengers can be picked up.

Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie gerne behalten. :D

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Swisstraindriver ()