K-Trains - BR 193

• it's done when it's done, jon carmack says :)

Don't believe what your eyes are telling you, all they show is limitation, look with your understanding.

Wer für Meinungsfreiheit ist, muss auch andere Meinungen aushalten.

• Kal000px Take your time, I think we all agree on that. I’d rather wait a couple of extra months for a model that is complete and working when released than a model that’s filled with bugs and problems. The latter won’t be used anyway and will just cause irritation.

I’m looking forward for your model, it’s looking absolutely amazing and in the meanwhile I’ll just play along with the 186. :)

Oh, and by the way, happy holidays now that they are coming up. Take your time for your family and friends, after all they are what matters the most :)

Grüße aus Schweden

Daniel

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Dson () aus folgendem Grund: Spelling mistakes

• So, dachte mir, ich gebe da auch mal kurz einen kleinen Senfhaufen dazu.

Also, es heißt eigentlich, dass die SCMT (die italienische Zugsicherung) das einzige große Skript ist, was noch zu erledigen ist und die letzte Zugsicherung sei, die umgesetzt werden soll.

Allerdings ist die SCMT Zugsicherung eines der kompliziertesten Zugsicherungen aller Zeiten und auf die Umsetzung bin ich gespannt, weil ich mich unter anderem in Italien spezialisiere, was die Signale und Zugsicherung angeht. An Daten für die SCMT Zugsicherung und komplette Signalisierung ist auch nicht leicht, zu gelangen. Im Internet selber gibt es relativ wenig Daten davon.

Auf der Facebook Gruppe ''RAILWORKS CZ/SK'' habe ich kürzlich gefragt, wie weit der Stand der SCMT Zugsicherung ist.

Laut Dominick ist von der SCMT Zugsicherung noch gar nichts wirklich gemacht worden, wo ich sofort geahnt habe, dass die Lok in diesem Jahr nicht mehr erscheinen wird. (Antwort bekam ich am 16.12.2021 um 06:44 Uhr auf Facebook)

Mir ist es persönlich egal, wie lange die Lok benötigt, auch wenn sie vielleicht noch 1-2 Monate später erscheinen soll. Besser ist es, dass sie nicht sofort erscheint, dass sie mehr Fehler und Bugs haben könnte, als wenn sie später rauskommt mit deutlich wenigen bis gar keinen Bugs und nicht viele Updates hoffentlich brauchen wird.

• AlphaAbteilung hope it´s okay to write in english and not use translator :) Yeah, SCMT is quite big and complicated piece of script, that´s the main reason I did many other smaller things that could be done in almost no time during some free time between doing uni projects. Also documentation for SCMT exists only in Italian and they have very different signalling systems that most of central european countries that I know. So first I need to learn at least a bit of it, so I can make it right. Some Italian developers contacted me and gave me some really great materials for it (mainly some videos) and I am in contact with them so getting helped with it should be no problem. But still it is quite a big challenge to do it :) I hope it won´t take as much time as ETCS or ATO on class 471 took.

Anyways, here is a short video of new progress!

• EBula -> You can define timetables by train number (similar concept to announcement system on class 471) where You define maximum train speed, used routes with specific kilometric sections and preferably You can define stopping stations and respective arrival and departure times. All files are defined in .csv files so editing them should be really simple. Also small template will be included in the final model with some examples. :)
    • TB0/TBS -> Door control systems, TB0 is not side selective, it just unlocks/locks all doors. In game they work almost the same, door unblocking is made by game (via pressing T at platforms), You just have to lock the doors with button. TB0 and TBS (OBB) ingame differs in display indication. Used control system can be switched via right display.
    • EP brakes -> EP brakes work only in R+Mg braking mode. To use them, You have to turn them on via right display, select used NBU standard and set EP brakes to on. Then they need to be tested (simply confirm the NBU acknowledge via >=5bar position, brake and then release) and boom, then You can drive with working EP brakes :)
    • New air brakes script -> I have completely rewritten air brakes script. Now it should respect cylinder fill/empty times respective to used brake mode. Also it accounts a pressure difference between front and rear of the train, some air pressure piercing speed (speed of pressure wave travelling in the consist) and some more things. It is possible to select many braking modes (all should behave differently at least a bit :) ).
      • R+Mg - air pressure accelerators are used, also magnetic brakes are present
      • R with accelerators
      • R
      • P - locomotive only
      • P
      • P - with LL composite brakes, braking force with low cylinder pressure is lower, but as brake cylinder pressure rises, braking force rises sharper than with classic brakes
      • G - locomotive only
      • G - locomotive and first 5 wagons
      • G
      • G - with LL composite brakes

So I hope all those things will made it much better than it was before and You are gonna like it <3

Here´s a link to a short video showing some of those features :)

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• I´ve a question. I have heard that the Vectron can turn of some of the motors during driving, when they are not needed to use, for example when the Vectron drives as Loco Train she use only 2 of 4 motors. Is this also implemented on your Vectron.

Thanks for anserwing.

• I´ve a question. I have heard that the Vectron can turn of some of the motors during driving, when they are not needed to use, for example when the Vectron drives as Loco Train she use only 2 of 4 motors. Is this also implemented on your Vectron.

Thanks for anserwing.

Yes, that is true, however only the newest software version (E) can do this, older ones (I am making D1) can´t do this. :)

• BassPeter Ahja :D Das möchtest du, durch deine Glaskugel sehen! Das Aufrüsten der ICEs, Tfz ist ganz anders als in einer E-Lok. Und das hat nix, mit der Ausbildung im Bahnbetrieb zu tun ;)

Aber als ausgebildeter Tf sollten Sie doch wohl in der Lage sein, ein gewöhnliches Tfz wie eine E-Lok, im Train Simulator aufzurüsten. Auch wenn Sie ansonsten nur Triebzüge/wagen führen. Das bekommt ja selbst ein Großteil der Laien hier aus dem Forum hin, mich eingeschlossen.

• @Kal000px Now I still have a question. Will there be only one variant for the freight locomotive 193 or also a variant with a train destination display, as is the case with the Franken-Thüringen-Express?

• Kal000px everything you just listed, adding to the gigantic amount of features you are implementing already just made me more excited to finally get my hands on a high-quality Vectron like yours. Especially the Ebula feature, I can see a lot of potential in. Its gonna be a must-have, instant-buy for me.

Great work so far, keep it up *ja*

StrgC - StrgV. Learning by doing.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von StrgV ()

• Ich hoffe da kommt einfaches aufrüsten dazu. Hab leider keine Ausbildung auf die 193, und die 186 finde ich auch kompliziert aufzurüsten.

Ja, das automatische aufrüsten fehlt mir auch total bei der 186. Schönes Gimmick, aber im Spiel doch eher nervig wenn man einfach nur eine Runde drehen möchte.

Ansonsten bin ich, als jemand der die Vectron fährt, ziemlich begeistert. Auch so Kleinigkeiten wie das unterfahren der PZB Geschwindigkeit der AFB und der Roadrunner sind mit dabei. Zusätzlich noch ganz neue Gimmicks wie das einstellen der Bremsstellung G bei Lok + ersten fünf Wagen. Grossartig... nur mit dem Sound werde ich noch nicht so richtig warm. Den nehme ich auf der realen Lok irgendwie anders wahr. Ausnehmen möchte ich von dieser Kritik allerdings den Kompressor. Das klingt so nervig wie in echt :D

„Wer die Freiheit aufgibt um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, der wird am Ende beides verlieren.“
    Benjamin Franklin

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von tom87 ()