Train Sim World 2 angekündigt - Release 20.08.2020

• thiseguy auf Twitch, spielte dort zum ersten mal TSW und das einzige was der Community dort interessierte, war die "geile Grafik", der rest war eher uninteressant.
    DAS ist die Zielgruppe auf die DTG aus ist, nicht auf die, die wissen das Schraube C3 am Fahrgestell 2 um 45° zu weit nach links angezogen ist.

Don't believe what your eyes are telling you, all they show is limitation, look with your understanding.

Wer für Meinungsfreiheit ist, muss auch andere Meinungen aushalten.

• Sand Patch Grade is new to consoles for this release, but has also been optimised and updated for PC.
    We’re adding 14 new services covering switching in Cumberland Yard and 2 that add grain traffic to the route.
    3 westbound autorack services now have helper trains added and there will also be more flexible control of what train you’re driving.
    The AC4400 has wider use on services than ever before and you’ll have better control over what livery the locomotives use.
    Train weights now use a new ‘weighted wagon system’ and loaded trains will require significantly more skill to manage.
    With the addition of Adhesion physics and all other optimisations for Train Sim World 2, we’re confident you’ll find much more to do in Sand Patch Grade on PC.

Da ja ein paar Rangieraufgaben hinzugefügt werden frage ich mich ob durch das Updates des SimuGraph der Ablaufberg in Cumberland benutzbar wird?

• Unfortunately, I don't think the characteristics of the new routes will be discussed today. I seem to have read that these arguments will be postponed to another date. It seems that the questions DTG will have to answer today are already too many.
    I think most of the questions tonight will be about the backward compatibility of the old add-ons (not really a detail).

• "Can I make a livery or scenario to share or sell?

The Livery Designer and Scenario Planner do not have sharing options on any platform, so your designs are personal to you alone. These designs or plans are not available to be sold. However, you can photo share your creations through the new Dovetail Live Railfan Shots feature."

Seh ich das richtig, dass man keine Szenarien etc. erstellen kann und diese z.B. hier auf Rail-Sim hochladen?
    Also wenn dem so ist, finde ich das eine einzige Katastrophe, statt dass man endlich mal für TSW den lang angekündigten Editor bringt, bringt man lieber TSW2 raus...

• This is because DTG probably doesn't want a third-party developer to use his program for profit. I think TSW will never be like TS. I am afraid that the only way chosen by DTG is that of collaboration under "close surveillance". As happened with RG. I think DTG will need to rely on external developers in the future, but not without its supervision.

• Also 25€ für drei Strecken und die genannten Verbesserungen finde ich mehr als plausibel.

Da kann man wirklich nicht Meckern. :thumbup:

„Tiefer, LI, tiefer! Das muss das Boot abkönnen!”

Hardware: i7-10700K 3.8 Ghz (Max. 5.2), RTX3070ti, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 240GB SSD, 120GB SSD ,480GB SSD, 1TB HDD und 2TB HDD

• Wow, der Bug mit der Sonne im Führerstand wurde auch in TSW2 nicht gefixt - Quelle: Live Stream DTG gerade eben

Also für mich heißt das: Ich kaufe das verbuggte Zeugs sicher nicht. Statt eines ordentlichen Patch eine neue Version mit den selben Fehlern. Da bin ich raus. *drunter*