[Niclas Lindner] BR 146.2 inkl. Dosto und Dosto-Steuerwagen angekündigt

• Das hatte ich auch schon gefragt vor einigen Post´s ^^ Ist bestimmt untergegangen bei den ganzen Post´s hier.
    Ich hoffe das funktioniert Einwandfrei.

Dat wäre mega!

• @BR03_1010-2
    @matthias.gose

One thing that would be incredibly cool in my opinion, would be to have a führerstandmitfahrt mode. This would display the the führerraumdisplay on one screen and on the second screen would be the “führerstandmitfahrt” view. Meaning like you just set up a gopro camera close to the front window. Just like most führestandmitfahrten.

For people with two screens this would be an incredibly immersive experience. I know we have ts-mfd butthat requires setting up lococonfigurations and it lags.

A unique feature like that would swing me towards buying this train.

• Have this on the right screen:
    • Have this on the left screen:

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• @Kim_olesen1 Your idea seems very complicated, I'm not sure if this would work out well. Also, it would take longer for the Train to be released and I dont want to wait another 2 months.

System: i7 13700K | Asus Strix B760-F Gaming | G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 48GB 7200C36 | Asus TUF RTX 4070 Ti | Asus ROG Strix 850G | 3x Samsung 980 PRO | LianLi O11 Dynamic EVO

• @Kim_olesen1 That's actually less immersive because it doesn't represent the actual drivers position. I don't get why you would need a seperate display for the in-cab controls, when they're right there in front of the driver to see anyway.

Heute hier, Morgen hier, Übermorgen eventuell dort

• @Kim_olesen1

Did you ever try this little software ? TS_MFD

I don´t know if it will work with the upcomming 146. But in many cases you´re able to stream MFD´s on a seccond screen.
    And for the Mainview you could modify the train by yourself. You can change the Viewpoint or add another one, close enough to the frontglass.
    Capturing this to a video schould show both screens together.

• @Kim_olesen1

Did you ever try this little software ? TS_MFD

i often use it. But for this train it would not be the correct display. And as much as i like ts-mfd the way that it lags, specially making AFB adjustments difficult, is a little annoying.

Driving like this, with the display on another screen is a whole different experience. You connect much more with the scenery. Before anyone says it is not a nice way of driving i say: you should try it. It is wonderful. Get yourself a little screen for the führerraumdisplay and have it beneath your main screen. To me, very much more realistic experience. Much more screen estate for the world and focussing on two things. The instruments you navigate by and the world you are driving in.

@linusf if i can do this with ts-mfd and a vr101 then ofcourse it’s possible. The display might have to be an extra application that fetches the display values, i don’t know, but certainly possible.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von StS ()

• Wird eigentlich auch so ein Bügel flackern an der Oberleitung vorhanden sein, wie bei der VR185?
    Muss nicht unbedingt drin sein wollte einfach mal fragen ;):D

Gleis 2, Einfahrt RE8 von Stuttgart HBF, weiter als RE8 nach Stuttgart HBF über Heilbronn, Abfahrt 10:37, Nächster halt ihres Zuges ist Lauda, Vorsicht bei der Einfahrt. *achtung*

• Wird eigentlich auch so ein Bügel flackern an der Oberleitung vorhanden sein, wie bei der VR185?

Bitte nicht solche Spielereien. Irgendwie nervt das nur, denn hebt man z.B. bei der Lok den vorderen Stromabnehmer, hat man dieses "blitzen" auch im gesamten Führerstand.

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K 8x3.80Ghz, Ram 32GB, GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti, Win11 64bit Pro, 3x500GB SSD Samsung 840 Evo, M2 Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

• Ich finde das Bügelfeuer schon seit vR etwas übertrieben. Es wäre sicherlich cooler, wenn man es per Skript, zeitlich abhängig steuern könnte. Also sprich im Winter und bei Schnee. Ansonsten ist es ein unnötiges Gadget.

Marcel

Eisenbahner im Betriebsdienst - DB ZugBus Regionalverkehr Alb-Bodensee
    Baureihenbefähigung: 111, 146.2, 147, 218, 245, 401/402, 407, 425/426, 611, 612, 628.4, 650

• Habt ihr euch mal zbsp ein Führerstands Video im Winter angeschaut, da kann es schon recht hell werden beim anfahren im FST. Ich finde es eine gute Sache, klar beim anfahren im Winter sollte es mehr sein und im Sommer weniger bis gar nichts.