Br 186 (CZ Edition)?

• Ich kann kein Zugsicherungssystem wählen. Nach dem erfolgreichen ETCS-Test müsste laut dem Video von curt2244 die entsprechende Auswahl möglich sein, bei mir passiert da gar nichts. Versuche ich, PZB manuell auszuwählen, klappt das nicht. Sobald ich mit Enter bestätige, kommt die Meldung "Störung!", der Bremsdruck fällt kurz ab und steigt dann wieder, das war's. Bei der Auswahl eines ETCS-Levels passiert das selbe. Ich habe den TS und auch das Testszenario mehrmals neu gestartet, alles ohne Erfolg. Losfahren ohne Zugsicherungssystem ist kein Problem.

• I do have a suggestion for the AFB could you change the periodically increase in an increase of one step each time you hit the key for increase. Same then for the decrease?

This is exactly what I would like. But I did not explain it as well.

• Kal000px Thank you for this incedible work, it is a true work of love! Difficult but immensly rewarding when mastered. Just one thing I´ve noticed and don´t know what to do: How can I get past a red signal while running LZB? As I´m getting "G" I can´t get any traction and even with the signal displaying a "ZS1" (Trespas the signal at danger) I can´t get the train moving again as it won´t allow me any traction. I made a picture to make it clear.

And the second "problem" it the way too high possibility of slip. I mean this was a winter scenario with only 700t train and the loco slipped all the way to 100 when having a bit more than 100kN. Tested it with other consists and seasonss too, it´s just a bit too much I feel.

curt2244 Vielen Dank für´s Video, das hat die letzten Zweifel zwecks Bedienung ausgeräumt.

Kline frage an alle: Sind die Bremshundertstel eigentlich von Bedeutung in der Simulation? Und wen ja, gibt es denn eine Möglichkeit, diese zu brechnen?

LG. Schwarzwaldbahner

EiB - Fahrweg; DB InfraGO Südwest, Karlsruhe

• With darker windows. I never understand why all TS stuff comes with cristal clear transparent windows (that's really not match a weatherded body). No real train looks dusty with deap cleanded windows.

Oh, and BTW, a driver have taken place in the cab! One day, I will found a way to make him switch cab (mostly like attache him as a childitem to an object wich change with the driving direction).

==========================

Next is for advanced users only

==========================

Add binding key R to Rizeni

R : Toggle the engin key in/out

Shift + R : Key towards battery On (Shift makes the key go left)

Control + R : Key on running position (Control makes the key go right)

The key start sequence in keyboard is easy :

R => Shift + R => Control + R : Engine boot up ! :)

Add this code in the InputMapper

Handbrake on Key_Slash /

With this code you can use :

/ : handnbrake on

Shift + / : handbrake off

More friendly AFB

Remove the need to press Q to let the AFB go up. It's only a quick way to make the AFB much more easy to use.

Just find the line <Button d:type="cDeltaString">Key_Q</Button> and replace Q with Y (2 places to change). Pressing Y will also unlock AFB knob.

The *fixed* code looks like this :

PS : Since I love Powershell, I hate the mouse ! :P

• curt2244 how exactly does it tell which PZB mode to use? Only by braking percent? And what are the exact values?

I will take a look at the LZB and try to solve it out.

jstange shiny RJ coaches can be downloaded at https://mega.nz/file/V4EXDSaR#…bXjCIePJSRb7lsBZECll5-ppA.

Dson  XinoTroN the current limit of 600A applies only in Germany? Or also in Austria? And is there any way of how to get above it? Like driving on LZB line?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kal000px () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Kal000px into this post.

• So I am trying to understand how the balises work that you delivered with this loco. To get from national STM to ETCS level 2 you first have to place a LT balise which I did, 30 seconds before the transition. Then I have an ETCS level 2 balise 30 seconds after the LT balise. But when I pas the transition balise to go to level 2, I get BD and no speed. Am I missing something?

• So I am trying to understand how the balises work that you delivered with this loco. To get from national STM to ETCS level 2 you first have to place a LT balise which I did, 30 seconds before the transition. Then I have an ETCS level 2 balise 30 seconds after the LT balise. But when I pas the transition balise to go to level 2, I get BD and no speed. Am I missing something?

I will take a look at it. You are doing everything correctly, it seems like my mistake.

• Kal000px For now, it's only a childitem. Any Kuju character will do the job. Those from vR, 3DZug or RWA should also work. This is the technical part, for the legal, you have to ask for use.

I did not managed to make the driver change cab even if I link it to an existant item like the front lights...

So o driver have to be placed at booth end and the script have to display it or not (like any other child).

PS : I have to size the driver to 110% to match the seat. That why there is 1.1 at line 1, 6 and and 11.

• Hat jemand von euch eigentlich schon bemerkt das die Lok eine Zugslängenmessung hat, endlich mal ein Fahrzeug wo diese wichtige Funktion besitzt.

Damit kann man ja nun auch Ohne F3/F4-Anzeige

Im Bahnhof halten dass der ganze Zug am perron steht

• Hallo, ich komme trotz Video mit dem Aufrüstvorgang nicht klar. Bis zur Aktivierung des Führerstandes und der Auswahl des Stromsystems klappt es, aber wenn ich laut Video mit Strg-P den Pantographen auswählen soll, kommen keine Informationen in den grauen Meldungsfenstern wie in dem Video, die man durchklicken kann bis man das passende Stromsystem ausgewählt hat. Stattdessen erscheint irgendwann, nach mehrmaligem Strg-P im linken Display "SA heben". Sobald ich dann mit dem Kippschalter für den Stromabnehmer rechts außen nach vorne schiebe, hört man ein dumpfes Geräusch, weil der Stromabnehmer zurückfällt und stattdessen steht im linken Display dann "HS Sperre". Was mache ich hier verkehrt? Es müsste bei dieser Lok auch eine automatische Aufrüstfunktion geben. Der Startvorgang ist ansonsten sehr kompliziert.

Boah glaubse, ich geh kaputt ... :lolx2:

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Razo ()

• Hallo, ich komme trotz Video mit dem Aufrüstvorgang nicht klar. Bis zur Aktivierung des Führerstandes und der Auswahl des Stromsystems klappt es, aber wenn ich laut Video mit Strg-P den Pantographen auswählen soll, kommen keine Informationen in den grauen Meldungsfenstern wie in dem Video, die man durchklicken kann bis man das passende Stromsystem ausgewählt hat. Stattdessen erscheint irgendwann, nach mehrmaligem Strg-P im linken Display "SA heben". Sobald ich dann mit dem Kippschalter für den Stromabnehmer rechts außen nach vorne schiebe, hört man ein dumpfes Geräusch, weil der Stromabnehmer zurückfällt und stattdessen steht im linken Display dann "HS Sperre". Was mache ich hier verkehrt? Es müsste bei dieser Lok auch eine automatische Aufrüstfunktion geben. Der Startvorgang ist ansonsten sehr kompliziert.

Wenn du Strg+Shift O drückst Rüstet sich die Lok selbst auf und du musst nur den ETSC Bremstest machen und PZB Eingabe.