Allgemeine Diskussion zu Berlin - Wittenberg

• Also nach neuinstallation funktionierte alles. Dann habe ich mit RW tools das wetter getauscht, allerdings die Scenarien geklont (ich fahre nicht gerne im Regen) und dann hatte ich den Fehler (einfrieren des Rechners) wieder drin. Jetzt versuche ich gerade den TS 2013 über steam reparieren zu lassen.
    Na wenigstens weiß ich was ich lassen sollte ;)

• Auf der im laden gekauften, Legalen Boxversion auf der Box oder ggf im Handbuch hinten.
    Bei Onlinekauf steht die Seriennummer in deinem Konto irgendwo.

Edith...Falsches Thema

*lok*8)

• hat schon jemand "Hobeln in Großbeeren" gespielt ? Ganz schön knifflig, da sind die 5 roten Punkte berechtigt. War ganz stolz, die 7 Wagen kurz vor dem Ziel in der richtigen Reihenfolge stehen zu haben, dann beendete Dauerrot das Szenario. Möglicherweise habe ich zu lange gebraucht, auch weil die 294 zwischenzeitlich sich weigerte zu kuppeln, abspeichern und Neustart konnte sie dann überreden und dann das rot...
    Hat jemand die Aufgabe abgeschlossen ?

PC-Daten und ein TS Einstellungen siehe Profil

• Jetzt hätte ich gern mal eine direkte Meinung von den Besitzern zu B-W. Ist die Strecke im momentanen Zustand einen Kauf wert, oder sollte man doch bis zum ersten Update warten :?: *denk*
    Die Strecke interessiert mich schon sehr. Das bisher gelesene überzeugt mich noch nicht so ganz, da die aufgezeigten Probleme(Himmel, mitgelieferte Szenarios, Signalisierung usw.) m.M.n. dem Spielspaß doch etwas im Weg stehen könnten.

"Jedes Ding hat drei Seiten, eine positive, eine negative und eine komische." Karl Valentin

Grüsse, der IIThanatosII

• Ich habe angefangen und suche weitere Orte wo die Wagen abzuholen sind, 1,2 und 3 bisher gefunden. *denk*

Blomi

Ja, ich :D Das geht bis nach Teltow. Sieh doch einfach mal auf die 2D-Ansicht, dann solltest du den Rest auch noch finden. Viel Spaß.

Gruß, Jan

• I have the route since last Thursday and although I am quite satisfied with how it looks and with signaling (at least overall) I am rather disappointed by the fact that the improved sky works only on NVidia cards. In my opinion this definitely should be mentioned in the product description and not in the manual on the last page. If I advertise that I offer "custom weather system" and post those nice pictures of rich cloudy skies I think it takes just one sentence to warn AMD graphics card owners on the product page. This is simply false advertising and I feel cheated.

I already wrote an email to Aerosoft about this and they just disagree. But sorry I think it is obvious. Important facts should not be hidden to the customers before the purchase.

That's great the manual says "Sadly, this does not work with ATI cards"; I say "Sadly, I paid 30 EUR for the package". :(

• jstange

We are still working on this problem to make sure, that our skydome with weather effects and own time of day modell will work on every graphics card. We tried to solve the problem together with RSC, but they didn't find the reason for the artefacts on the sky, they had the 3dsmax source, but did not find the problem. You didn't put your money into trash, there will be an update, I hope as soon as possible to fix this! aerosoft is reseller, I am the developer. If there is a problem I'll try to fix it and to help our customers.

Kind regards
    Jan Bleiss

• bahnjan

Hello Jan,

my respect for such an answer. It would be great if you could find a solution. Perhaps if you cannot find it you could offer to use the Munich-Augsburg sky (which to me still looks better than the Kuju one) for AMD card users.

I did not want my post above to sound like I am dissatisfied with the route. Even with the sky issue it is still probably the best German route at this time. If you can fix it it would be one for sure!

Many thanks!

• Hello!

I have a graphics card ATi Radeon 6770.

I check all the weather's and made a list of clouds (clouds flashing and those that do crash game).

It can help you better optimize for the future. Best regards!

List of Weather - All weather run, but clouds flashing textures:

Gewitter.bin
    Sommertag.bin
    TTB aufkommender Regen.bin
    TTB aufkommender Schneesturm.bin
    TTB Bedeckt statisch.bin
    TTB Bedeckt.bin
    TTB Cumuli.bin
    TTB CumuliSchauer.bin
    TTB Frontdurchgang.bin
    TTB Fruehnebel.bin
    TTB KlarerHimmel.bin
    TTB Nebel am Tage.bin
    TTB Schneesturm.bin
    TTB Sommertag.bin
    TTB Sturm statisch.bin
    TTB Sturm.bin
    TTB Vorderseite.bin

List of Weather - Crash when you start/loading the game:

TTB Frühnebel.bin

• Ich habe auch grafische Artefakten mit meiner nvidia GTX 660 Ti (4Gb). Also, ich glaube dass die Problemen nicht nur mit AMD/ATI Karten sind.

I also had graphical artifacts with my nvidia GTX 660 Ti (4Gb) graphics card. So, I think the problems are not only with AMD/ATI cards.