Beiträge von Dallas

Hello!

I create very complex scenarios - a lot of rolling stock.
    When I run scenario everything works.
    But when I play to LIVE STREAM or Let's Play with Cam - unfortunately it crashing TS on error 59.2a.

Even in the editor I must reduce the details, because during loading I have this crash 59.2a or out of memory

Currently I have i7 4790, GTX 960 4 GB RAM and 16 GB RAM.

My question is - if I will do up to 32 GB will bring the expected result? There will be no crash ?
    If someone has 32 GB of RAM on board ? I can send my scenario for test - If the highest details do not crashing in editor that it will pull on!

Regards!

Hello!

I would like to change the environment of the locomotive.

Driving, scripting, cabine stay with parameters of E10 Buegelfalte.
    But painting / External model replacment with Orientrot farbe at model BR 110 Buegelfalte (317-5).
    I mean environment of scripts and driving E10 BF and Cabine E10 stay. Replacement only outside model of farbe orientrot in another model BR 110 BF 317-5

I see such video material - this wagon steering was never possibly driving. But it has taken the vR environment of the wagon control.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Is this operation possible about BR 110 ?
    What programs should I use? what to look for?

Regards!

Listen!

I am not a malcontent. But I see serious bugs. I present them with my own care so that vR for the future will correct this!
    I pay this, so I require!

I have a comparison! vR E10 BF its free from these bugs. vR BR 110 BF its only clone, but as you can see, it has blatant mistakes!

PEOPLE REQUIRE AND VERIFY this product!

Some people here are totally indifferent :(. That's a mistake! REQUIRE AND VERIFY! Let's help fix bugs!

And apparently some people aren't able to understand that vR products have bugs aswell.

Please do not excuse general issues of vR.
    I have a comparison with vR E10 BF. Model E10 BF its free of these bugs.
    Model BR 110 BF at this moment has many glaring bugs!

Dude, you really seem to be on a rampage. I would be hesitant to call these "bugs". They are at best small glitches. For example, the sound for FREE from PZB ZWB is not "weird" -- it simply is played twice. Whoop Dee Doo. It has nothing to do with typing BTW. No go find some more "bugs"!

Listen kid!

I pay 20 € so I require. The E10 works properly. Here I am dealing with many bugs and I present them.
    It's not freeware content - it's paid so it has to be quality to measure EXPERT LINE.

FIRST BUGS VERSION 2.0:

- There is no short Pfeife - key N
    Its only long - key B
    - The First PZB Start - There is missing last sound during the control work.
    - STUFENANZEIGER clock - clock of 28 positions - It does not work smoothly like E10 BF

- Cold start is completely broken.
    You can turn on the light controls even when the battery is off
    There is a problem with raising the pantograph. The main reservoir is always loaded.

It's not the quintessential Expert Line, now its casual DTG.
    Too many new solutions, quite unnecessary I will probably return to E10 BF
    I expected only variant farbe Orientrot nothing more!

I got a worse version from the E10 BF

I waiting 1,5 year for Orientrot and ?
    I hope these bugs are corrected in future. There is no sense at this moment to drive BR 110 BF

NEXT BUG:

After fail Zwangsbremsung, lok stop, and after I noticed the sounds of PZB:

The sounds PZB "beeep" works not completely corectly:

- Befehl 40 and Wachsam its ok!
    But held PZB Frei button is a disturbed sound - it sounds weird!

Please compare this to E10 BF! BR 110 evidently has more typing bugs!

FIRST BUGS VERSION 2.0:

- There is no short Pfeife - key N
    Its only long - key B
    - The First PZB Start - There is missing last sound during the control work.
    - STUFENANZEIGER clock - clock of 28 positions - It does not work smoothly like E10 BF

- Cold start is completely broken.
    You can turn on the light controls even when the battery is off
    There is a problem with raising the pantograph. The main reservoir is always loaded.

It's not the quintessential Expert Line, now its casual DTG.
    Too many new solutions, quite unnecessary I will probably return to E10 BF
    I expected only variant farbe Orientrot nothing more!

I got a worse version from the E10 BF :(

NEXT BUG:

After fail Zwangsbremsung, lok stop, and after I noticed the sounds of PZB:

The sounds PZB "beeep" works not completely corectly:

- Befehl 40 and Wachsam its ok!
    But held PZB Frei button is a disturbed sound - it sounds weird!

Please compare this to E10 BF! BR 110 evidently has more typing bugs!

Hi!

My name is Sebastian "Dallas", I live in Poland - Kattowitz, and I love Deutsche Bahn. I was on the Sommerfest in DB Museum Koblenz in 2016 (check my fb fan page to see photos). I'm interested only Deutsche Bundesbahn (no DR) especially V Epoche. I think it's the most beautiful era (Intercity, Interregio, Regional in Mintgrün), so I create videos only from this era. Background music is Com Truise (style synthwave, tape, electronic). Unfortunately I do not speak good German, so if you have any questions, please English language. I create materials with pure passion to show the beauty of the railways Deutsche Bahn.

Regards for all employees of DB and fans of railway!

This is my videos (if I add something new material, I update the list or reply the post):

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Thor - For the older products RW0381 I used the package Mk1 / 2 Coach Sound pack and everything was okay.

I reinstall the n-Wagen "Karlsruher Steuerwagen" (türkis) and again I hearing only the soft quiet brake and doors.

Sounds of another pack n-Wagen "Mintlinge" works correctly and I hear all things.

I'll try to contact Matthias, by the way I replace the sounds of n-Wagen "Mintlinge" to n-Wagen "Karlsruher Steuerwagen" (türkis) - this solution can also.

Hello

Today i buy two pack in shop RW0381:

n-Wagen "Karlsruher Steuerwagen" (türkis) and n-Wagen "Mintlinge".

The problem is a sounds in pack - n-Wagen "Karlsruher Steuerwagen" (türkis) - i hear only open / close door and breaking. Drive sounds is totally silent.
    The second pack wagons n-Wagen "Mintlinge" is good, i hear everything.

Someone knows the solution to the problem, maybe a fix?

Regards!

Do You intend on this year to fix the route Koeblitzer Bergland 3.0?
    I wish you the best of luck in development and success. You create a brilliant and ambitious content's on scene Railworks Train Simulator!
    Best regards!

After all, would have be nice Jan Bleiss optimized Koeblitzer, that there was this kind of unpleasant surprises in the form of crash the game :/

I also found 500 Hz errors magnets.
    In general 1000 Hz works fine.
    but there are cases of outright unreasonable where it halt loko.
    Works from loko vR - BR 111 and BR 103.
    I know the provisions of PZB90, many times I was driving through from another routes - 1000 or 500 Hz (Normal or Restrictive monitoring), and the magnets work properly.

Unfortunately there are errors 500Hz here, is there anything known about this, any fix?

AMG

Look at this:

1. I create my scenario - Marienwald-Koeblitz (by St. Rudolf and Rudolf Bach) - My settings is Highest
    2. I play this scenario, before the entry St. Rudolf - game is crash - My settings is Highest
    3. I switch graphics settings to Lowest (restart game)
    4. I play again this scenario, its work!
    5. I switch graphics settings to Highest! (restart game)
    6. I play again this scenario, its work!
    7. Now I restart the game.
    8. I play again this scenario, its work, I play again (not restart game) - work! - Highest settings!
    9. But I restart the system win7 (64 bit), scenario again is crash... - Highest settings.

So...i return to point "3" - switch graphics (lowest), run this scenario, quit, switch graphics (highest), and work!

The route is magic...I have no words...
    The problem lies in the route engine?

I have multiple routes (Berlin-Wittenberg, Koeln-Dusserdorf, Munich-Augsburg, Hamburg Hannover, Hagen-Siegen)
    And there is no problem, even with an extensive Koeln-Dusserdorf.

My specification is AMD FX-6100 (3,3 Ghz, six core), 8 GB Ram, and Radeon 6770 (1 GB), HDD SATA3, Win 7 (64 bit ultimate)
    Resolution - 1440x900

The Simulator is running very smoothly and well.

Best regards!

The game is crash, as I leaving the tunnel in the direction to Rudolf Bach, or at the train station Rudolf Bach.
    Sometimes crash followed by the St. Rudolf.

I drive from Wildau to Koeblitz, pack vR - BR111 dostos (i drive steuerwagen).
    But other models also crash.

The route is generally stable, but place Rudolf totally crash the game.
    I create my scenarios - crash, or replace with RW_Tools another scenarios - crash!
    The same problem was a Koeblitzer Bergland in 1.20v

Any advice, it will fix?