BR 628-4 by RailTraction

• Genau, es ist ja kein Update im Sinne von Patch, sondern eine komplette, vollständige aktualisierte Vollversion.

Egal, wie weit Draußen man die Wahrheit über Bord wirft, irgendwann wird sie irgendwo an Land gespült.

• HLL Druck stimmt jetzt aber der Bremszylinderdruck noch nicht. Der geht nur auf 2BAR und bleibt da hängen, egal wie weit man die HLL absenkt. Und das ist zu wenig. Müste sich eigentlich wie bei jeder mehrlösigen Bremse in deutschen Fahrzeugen um 3.5BAR treffen. Also wenn HLL 3.5 dann muss auch der Druck im Zylinder 3.5 ereichen. Das ist schwer hinzubekommen im RW, aber lieber zu viel (wie bei vR, was natürlich auch bissel falsch ist) als zu wenig.

Fahrverhalten ist wie bei der 218 auch hier wieder falsch. Hier wird wieder ein Direktantrieb simuliert, diese Kisten haben aber ein Strömungsgetriebe. Die Zugkraft sollte also nicht apprupt stoppen. So lässt sich der 628 schlecht am Fahrplanlimit fahren. Man müsste das auch ausrechnen können. Dazu braucht man die Übersetzungsverhältnisse des Antriebes. Raddurchmesser und Drehzahl hat man ja. Erst wenn die Übersetzung 1:1 erreicht darf die Zugkraft nahe 0 abfallen. Aber nie ganz null wie jetzt. Das wäre für mich bei dem Fahrzeug wichtig weil der sonst ja doch eher langweilig ist. Müsste man nämlich bissel mit den Drehzahlen spielen bei der Fahrt. Jetzt knüppeln man auf 6 und das Teil fährt genau 100.

• Jetzt knüppeln man auf 6 und das Teil fährt genau 100

100 auf Fahrstufe 6
    120 auf Fahrstufe 7
    ;)

OT:
    Neugierige Frage an Maik: Wie weit ist Dein/Ulf's bzw. das vR Strömungsgetriebe für die 218? Bist Du bzw. seid ihr bis jetzt noch am darüber nachdenken? Oder auch schon was ausprobiert? Am Ende fertig in der Schublade?
    Sollte ich auf diese Frage keine Antwort bekommen bin ich selbstverständlich nicht böse, kann ich verstehen. Interessieren tut es mich aber brennend. *ja*

• Nein Barrett, der läuft sogar 123, aber in Stufe 7. In 6 nur 100 und regelt dann sofort ab. Und das ist eben falsch.

Ich hatte mit der 218 von Fopix ja rumexperimentiert und das Ergebnis war eine Zeit lang als Video zu begutachten. Da hatte ich auch schon das Verhalten des Antriebes fast perfekt (nach nur 2h Rumprobierei). Das ist also keine Magie, sondern nur richtige Einstellungen von TE-vs-Gear und TE-vs-Throttle. Man muss probieren da keinen Totpunkt zu basteln, sondern stets eine gewisse Zugkraft zu erhalten, auch wenn diese sehr gering ist. Ein echtes Strömungsgetriebe kennt der TS nicht. Es gäbe noch die Idee ein solches Fahrzeug als Diesel-Elektic zu bauen und das Verhalten eben zu simulieren. Dann funktioniert auch die dynamsiche Bremse.

• If you wanth to talk about the wrong parts you need to tell the true.
    And dont tell only the true on your own work. just be friendly do your own work and fix your own wrong parts, maybe your lucky that im not like you. And if you wanth to be the big guy. talk waths wrong and talk about waths not possible out of the box.
    Its a big shame that an developer try to push every project down thats not created by his self. Funny on uktrainsim ICE 3 totaly wrong ???? ice one wrong ??? where are the sims comming from *lach* ice3 not from you but the simulation of traction is pretty close because i checked regarding an fabric traction curve mainly till 280kmh the ice perform correct after that the kn walking a littlebit out of range from rsc( and than you shout for as much as possible people, RSC stay away you cant deliver german trains)sorry i dont understand it.

small parts of this message are an request to one person and some parts like the explainations for information about waths possible.

I dont gonna simulate trains with the wrong bleuprints(if the correct sim is there). Hydraulic is hydraulic and not an 218 with an diesel electric motor.
    Second i dont creating trains with 1000 kilo newton traktion curves. (find it) strange huuuh this train can bring 70 wagons up to the hill without problems??? yes 218 cant do that because it has only around the 235 kN traction force if i need to believe wath i found. class 66 around the 400 kn(first of all you talk inside this forum that you dont know annything about force, math , and now you know how it works??? maybe iam crazy but wake up wake up man.people start thinking verry strange they told it you already.
    Third: there is no hydrodynamisch simulation available inside train simulator. basic guide lines of an traction curves, this is an guideline that i follow and improve it if needed(and regarding dif old trains i generate smooth falling curves, its needed because the information is barely available) . so my guide is to use hydraulic as work around for this train. because if RSC comes with an oil simulation than im able to integrate without wasting somebody else his work.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi…tractive_effort_curve.JPG

4: calculating, or fixing simulations regarding old trains driving perfromence is almost not possible. first inside that time there was no team on a train fully loaded with computer gear.
    Giving this train fully correct simulation i need or every detail from this trains, like engine parts, ratios of gears and all that parts, and even than its diffecult, or a couple of years driving experiences to give this something close on eye.
    Even the possebilletys inside railworks are not fully available, important parts are missing. im fighting day by day to find the correct spots. or on normal situation finding for every part an work around.
    Some time i forget to edit something because i deliver unique bleuprints to the players. every time i try to deliver different sounds and stuff.

The brake are an work around solution because railwork brakes dont operate in default like the german airbrakes. zusi due that verry close.

And yes i make also faults like every developer does, i can fix them.with help and much better details from people allot better.

Some projects are holded because simulations are not possible , i requesting them on the side of RSC.
    Some projects ask more time because control limitations, struggeling with corrupting bleuprints after the limit is reached.(this make it an littlebit harder to complete it faster) or to combine larger constructions.
    And you know this exactly so tell people the true !!! and dont hold information back like you do every day on this forum!!! i know it i see it. genius that talk pro but flooding other forums for help.
    Long time ago there was an request , please dont talk in my topic.?? pff attacks on persons dont comming from the normal players but from other devs. i never understand this on forums.
    helping other devs i like to do it with what i can help. i done it on serveral projects from people.the people who i help know it by there self. wath you didt inside the past was(looking for my personal eyes as ..... and im mad about it. i ask friendly to stop that and dont doing it anymore. i closed my eyes for serveral messages(example on other forums) now i dont do that anymore for you in person. please stop with that false impressions from you about me in person about my private live where you dont know anything about.

Im not an genius that create realworld trains for an company. im making trains for people who like to drive spending there time inside this game.

So if you find something , if you wanth to help me or do you have detailed information. feel free to send an email. every request will be investigated and i never say direct that its not possible.
    Send it inside german, english or dutch. !! no problem i have great people arround me that supporting me with that. They are an big help form me. info()fopix.nl just email and avoid social media, i forget to answer on social media , by email always answers because every mail will be holded inside archives for 8 years.

So to come back to reality:
    i dont like to talk about other developer fault go find them by your self. and i dont react anymore, I have no time for forums , my hands are full of work. (there is more german stuff under way)
    What i do is my hobby,wath i done in the past also hobby, I never use release dates anymore !! if something is ready for launch i launch it
    If you creating/developing something dont be shy to send me an email with your questions. if you have reactions on this message ->> email. on this forum no answer!
    Thanks community for your requestes and questions and help to me, please stay doing that tohgeter we can build higher towers.

• Das ist Fopix, Mr.OneTime....

na wenn du dir den Text übersetzen lässt, dann kannst du auch darauf reagieren :)

• naja was soll er schon sagen, größtenteils: VR ist auch nicht frei von Fehlern, wer Fehler findet (insbesondere developer untereinander) soll hier nicht rummosern, sondern emails verfassen. Fopix wird sich dem gerne annehmen.

Gruß, Philippe

"Wer Bäume setzt, obwohl er weiß, dass er nie in ihrem Schatten sitzen wird, hat zumindest angefangen, den Sinn des Lebens zu begreifen" (Tagore)

• Ich munkle mal, wie das Thema weitergeht:

A: "Wenn ich hier so angegriffen werde.... bin weg für immer... ich bin hier als Privatperson...."

B, C, D ... Z: "Nein, bitte bleib. Dein Fachwissen... Grundpfeiler des Forums... Meinungsfreiheit... unbedingt bleiben... bitte, bitte..."

A: "Nur wenn ihr 'bitte' sagt... beim nächsten mal wird ernst gemacht... "

• Um mal wieder auf die Grundlagen zurückzukommen: fährt man mit mehreren Einheiten, sieht man an der Kuppelstelle, Spitzen und Schlusslicht des gekuppelten Fahrzeugs

Für Support und Moderationsanfragen nutzt bitte die "melden" Funktion oder das entsprechende Forum. Anfragen per PN, Chat, Brieftaube etc werden von mir nicht bearbeitet!

• Um mal wieder auf die Grundlagen zurückzukommen: fährt man mit mehreren Einheiten, sieht man an der Kuppelstelle, Spitzen und Schlusslicht des gekuppelten Fahrzeugs

...grad mit einer Zweiereinheit in Wildau angekommen und geschaut, bei mir ist es wie es sein soll, an der Kuppelstelle sind die Lichter aus.

PC-Daten und ein TS Einstellungen siehe Profil