[vR] Hbbillns

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • ice you recognise substance painter on the VR wagons because the default drag and drop dirt effects😁 , nothings special there, second I see that VR use a specenvmask and RT bump mapping, definitely more texture work in the RT wagons. Optical RT look more close to the real wagons with the dents in the metal.

• Vou can see on the edges of the black vehicle frame.

And the high gloss from RT is too much shine.
    Vehicle paints are generally not reflective, there are no metallic paint finishes on freight cars.

• This real wagons still reflect enough, even the dents on it reflect sunlight clear, if you look to the black paint it even reflect blue sky light, check this photos open the links and see detail photos near the blueprints.

My personal Opinion, I compromise with pleasure the little extra shine(visible cubic map) for visible dents than complete flat metal. We don’t have pbr pipeline here and sadly need that shine to show some dept with bumpmappings.. So if you like flat metal on this with les shine than fine. RT version is not wrong in my eyes. I think mixing VR and RT together will be a nice collection. By the way,RT use also Substance painter.

Hbbillns 305
    Hbbillns 305 freight wagon with two wheelsets, two-part aluminium sliding walls and six lockable partitions.
    gueterwagenkatalog.dbcargo.com

• I don't think the RT wagons are any worse than the VR ones, they both look good.
    The visual difference is:
    In VR, the white lettering looks as if it was painted with white paint from a paint gun.

In the RT wagons, the white lettering looks as if it had been covered in foil (foil).

Of course, this is all down to the mixing level/process in the graphics program that is used for it...
    The VR font looks more natural.

It's not pure white either.

What many people don't know is that you shouldn't use 255 white and 0 (black) in game/3D production...one fades in holes, the other creates holes (black).