REAL DRIVE advanced scenarios for different Routes. [Information-Thread]

• First of a new level of REAL DRIVES. Now called REAL DRIVE advanced, they take randomisation to new levels, this particular one from Bingen am Rhein to Koblenz offers over 134000000 possible permutations. And that is only taking in account the number of places you will randomly meet a red signal.

You need the 3DZUG Güterwagen Verkehrspack and the Frankfurt Koblenz route to drive this.

• StS

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • The REAL DRIVE from Koblenz to Bingen am Rhein is in the download section.

• Kim_olesen1

Hat den Titel des Themas von „REAL DRIVE advanced. Next level Real Drives: Bingen am Rhein - Koblenz“ zu „REAL DRIVE advanced. Next level Real Drives: Koblenz - Bingen am Rhein.“ geändert.
  • Kim_olesen1

Hat den Titel des Themas von „REAL DRIVE advanced. Next level Real Drives: Koblenz - Bingen am Rhein.“ zu „REAL DRIVE advanced. Next level Real Drives: Marktredwitz - Bad Steben“ geändert.
  • Kim_olesen1

Hat den Titel des Themas von „REAL DRIVE advanced. Next level Real Drives: Marktredwitz - Bad Steben“ zu „REAL DRIVE advanced. Next level Real Drives: Marxgrün - Kronach“ geändert.
  • Kim_olesen1

Hat den Titel des Themas von „REAL DRIVE advanced. Next level Real Drives: Marxgrün - Kronach“ zu „REAL DRIVE advanced. 2 scenarios for Salzburg - Rosenheim available.“ geändert.
  • I am currently building the last of the REAL DRIVE advanced scenarios for the Frankfurt Koblenz route. I have decided to route them via the old route (i.e. not over Frankfurt Flughafen or Gateway Gardens). I have done this because:

1; the signalisation on these two branches have too many errors.

2; i dislike the floating kilometer signs. They are simply a pain to look at.

I hope to have the full suite of scenarios for the route released by the end of next week.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

• StS

Hat den Titel des Themas von „REAL DRIVE advanced. 2 scenarios for Salzburg - Rosenheim available.“ zu „REAL DRIVE advanced scenarios for different Routes. [Information-Thread]“ geändert.
  • The complete suite of REAL DRIVE advanced scenarios for the Rodachtalbahn v2 can be found here.

• Hi everyone. I think it is fitting to give you all a little update, since it’s been a bit quiet for my part. I am still working on Real Drives but because of illness in my family (had to move my dad, who has Parkinsons disease, into a nursing home) things have been moving very slowly. I hope to have a couple of releases ready before we enter 2021.

I wish you all a very merry christmas.

• A full suite of REAL DRIVES advanced for the Riesa Dresden route is in the finishing stages and will soon be available. One of the special features of this suite is two drives made especially for the Re50 branch. See if the randomness of the drives will allow you to adhere to the sheduled departure times.

• New REAL DRIVES for Riesa - Dresden

Drive the network between Riesa and Dresden and let the randomness of the REAL DRIVE advanced surprise you with red signals here and there. Both the IC and the Re50 branches are included in this suite of drives. Everything in a REAL DRIVE advanced (except the route of the player train) is random, so this is like a scenario that is new each time you play it. READ THE MANUAL and follow the installation instructions, otherwise it wont work.

Download the REAL DRIVE here:

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• Now that a decent upgrade for Düsseldorf Köln, has been made available, i have begun making REAL DRIVES for it. With the vegetations/scenery upgrade and LOTS of AI traffic, it really comes to live.