REAL DRIVE advanced scenarios for different Routes. [Information-Thread]

• I am preparing the Real Drives for Zürich Olten for public release. But one thing is troubling me. The AI freight traffic. Since i don’t want to force people into too much payware i am going to use the Re460 that comes with the Gothhardbahn, since i assume that if you have Zü-Ol you also have the Gotthardbahn. Then i am also going to use the Br185 (and the freightwagons) that comes with the 3dzug verkehrspack, since DB actually do run freighttrainservices in Schweiz. I wish there was a good freeware re420 but there isn’t, so if you want freightservices with those in front, you can build preloads yourself and add them to the route. I hope this is ok, it is the best i can do anyway. And the drives have turned out really good, so i think you’ll enjoy them.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• Expect these new REAL DRIVE advanced scenarios for the following routes to be released during the next 3 weeks:

Zürich Olten

Köln Düsseldorf

Tauernbahn v2

Salzburg Schwarzach

Giselabahn

Wörgl Saalfelden

All are done except the manuals.

Also in the pipeline:

Koblenz Trier

Nürnberg Regensburg

Holzkirschen Wörgl

Gotthardbahn

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Kim_olesen1 great job!

One thing:

At the beginning of your Real Drive Video, I saw a freight train at Cologne HBF

Usually, there are no freight trains operating via Cologne HBF...

They use the Südbrücke wich you can find in the Airport Link Route Addon from Cologne Gremberg.

I haven´t seen a freight train passing the central station yet...

Especially, they woldn´t use the tracks on the left side, because they are onlay for S-Bahn trains

• Eisenbahnfan seit meiner BRIO-Eisenbahn^^

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von svenko1998 ()

• svenko1998 Good info. I’ll change it to a regional train.

It was quite difficult finding a führerstandmitfahrt that could give me the correct way out of Köln. Usually i pickup things like that too from them. I did find one eventually, but it started after the Hohenzoller Brücke.

• Kim_olesen1 thank you, perfect.

In general you can say, plattform 1 is normally used by regional trains, mostly RBs

Plattform 10 and 11 are ONLY for S-Bahn traffic and

RB 25 (Cologne-Hansaring - Lüdenscheid).

All the other plattforms are in use for long-distance traffic and all other REs/RBs.

I´m not sure about special trains like Thalys, Nightjet and Flixtrain...

It may be that these special connections have fixed tracks on which they stop. However, I am not sure.

• Eisenbahnfan seit meiner BRIO-Eisenbahn^^

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von svenko1998 ()

• REAL DRIVE advanced Köln - Düsseldorf now released.

Despite being an ancient route it has always had potential for what REAL DRIVES is. Random signalling and lots of AI traffic. With the vegetation update from Henry Hoover (link in the README) it has gotten a new lease of life. So sit back and drive through the huge Köln station era, do highspeed driving but be prepared to react fast for stop signals at any place on the route.

Get the scenarios here (remember to follow the installation instructions):

• REAL DRIVE advanced scenarios for the Zürich - Olten route now released.

Drive the extensive railnetwork between Zürich and Olten. Both the old route via Brugg and the new direct route is represented, making this package a suite of 4 drives. Be prepared to be stopped or slowed down at any point in the route because of the random generation of AI trains in the path of the player train.

• REAL DRIVES for RSSLO Tauernbahn v2 now released.

Drive through the impressive Tauern alps on a route where you really get a sense of the heights. Experience random generated train crossings and red lights. Two drives will never be the same as the permutations of where you might be stopped (by a red signal or a train crossing) can reach into the millions. And because this is an advanced quick drive, YOU decide the train you drive, the time of day, the weather and the season.

• Yet a new REAL DRIVE for you all:

The railway between Salzburg and the start of the Tauernbahn is one of the most important transalpine railways. Enjoy your drive as you enter or exit the alps. Be alert always as you can encounter random generated stop signals at any point of the route

• Noch eine neüe advanced REAL DRIVE.

Wörgl - Saalfelden.

• And to complete the journey from Salzburg to Wörgl (via Zell am See) there is a new REAL DRIVE for you.

• REAL DRIVE advanced scenarios for the fantastic and extensive freeware route Rodachtalbahn 3.x are live. 6 drives all in all.

Let random red main signals, random train crossings, random rolling stock on sidings, make your drives interesting and ever-changing. And since they are built on the quick drive framework, you decide your player train, weather, time and season.

Beware that the list of dependencies is a little longer than usual, since the route is freeware and comes with no rolling stock.

• If anyone is experiencing the following in the Rodachtalbahn v3 drives:

AI crash in Marktredwitz - Bad Steben drive.

Error when loading the Neuenmarkt - Hof drive.

Please redownload and reinstall. Should be fixed now.