[vR] DB Bnrbdzf Regio Elektro / BR111 2020 Version

• It will come when it is ready, no doubt at the same time as vR's own patch. So please be patient.

Thank you for this invaluable information, sir!

I don't know why every time one asks this, some people take the time and reply in this way - it's certainly better to stay silent. When a new product is about to be released I could probably understand that. But in this particular instance - the product has flaws (and the brake levers are a major flaw, no doubt!). I do not see Ulf asking me when vR is going to receive my money and me answering - please be patient, right?

My money is gone therefore in this case I have every right to ask.

• Hallo zusammen,

Leider war ich zu spät für das gesammtangebot für 30euro.

Ich denke derann die br111/stw zu kaufen für 25 euro. Oder ist die Br111 standalone den aufwand wert mit dabei zu kaufen?

Mfg

Nick

• BR185.2 Das kommt ein bisschen darauf an, was du willst. Ich persönlich fände es sogar sinnvoller nur die BR 111 standalone zu kaufen. Die ist am allergünstigsten und du kriegst neben den jetzt schon mehreren Versionen in Zukunft auch noch jeweils ein Repaint dazu. Aber ich hab auch schon genügend n-Wagen (von dem BR110-Pack und von RW0381). Wenn du aber noch nichts dergleichen hast, lohnt sich das Pack mit den Wagen mehr.

In jedem Fall würde ich erstmal nur eins der beiden Packs kaufen und nur wenn du irgendwann merkst, dass du das andere auch noch dringend brauchst (z.B. für diverse Szenarien), das zweite zulegen. Momentan sparst du ja nichts, wenn du die gleich beide kaufst.

• Thank you for this invaluable information, sir!

Well, he is right though. It's done when it's done. This is how payware works in train simulator. If you can't plan ressources you can't set a release date. The big companies can do it the other way around. Plan the time and then see how many resources have to be obtained. This doesn't work here.

• I don't know why every time one asks this

Because it's useless to ask this question because only Ulf can give an answer. But in his place I would avoid to give any date for a patch because it's not really easy to plan. And if he misses the date he told the community, screaming will be loud. So I think even if we paid money for this product and it's not perfect at the moment, we should be patiend. It's just days after release. Look at BR 146.2 from Niclas Lindner. It's now half a year after release, the loco is hardly playable and the whole model is still one big error.

• Hallo suzammen,

Hab heute die br111 mit wagen von br110 ausprobiert. Und das fuctioniert nicht so gut. Zza ist anders, türsteurung functioniert nicht...

Ich bedaure das ich die br111 einzelpacket gekauft hat. Jetz muss ich nogmals 25 euro zahlen für die stw...

Für die 30 euro rabatt war ich zu spät.

• BR185.2 Kannst du vielleicht mal ein wenig besser auf die Reihenfolge deiner Buchstaben achten? Man versteht zwar was du meinst, aber ein bisschen mehr Mühe würde den Lesefluss stark verbessern. (Ich gehe mal nicht von LRS aus, das sieht m.W. anders aus, aber sonst korrigier mich.) Eine gute Rechtschreibung hilft dabei, dass man dich ernster nimmt und fördert daher auch leicht mal die Hilfsbereitschaft. Nichts für ungut :)

• Mir ist noch ein weiterer Fehler aufgefallen, welchen Ich im Thread noch nicht gesehen habe. Unzwar bleibt die Anzeige vom Bremsdruck in den Bremszylindern ohne Funktion wenn Ich die TTB Doppelstockwagen aus dem Szenariopaket 2 im Zugverband habe. Die Zusatzbremse ist dann zwar noch voll Funktionsfähig, aber es wird kein Bremsdruck mehr angezeigt. Sobald Ich die Wagen abkopple ist wieder alles in Ordnung. So ist es zumindest bei mir wenn Ich mit den TTB Dostos fahre.

• jpvdveer

Perotinus

linusf

A few comments, guys:

1/ I still don't see how it can hurt to ask. No-one wants the exact date and hour - simple probably this week/next week/next month will do. And if the qustion is silently ignored, fine by me.

2/ I don't see how the size of a company impacts its ability to evaluate the time required. No matter how small you are, you know your resources so you are able to at least guess how long it's going to take.

3/ "Because it's useless to ask this question because only Ulf can give an answer." Eh? So Ulf can give an answer. Or not - no-one threatens his life if not. Don't understand what's the trouble, gents...

4/ If the patch is going to take weeks or months to release I'd like to try to fix the fan loop issue myself - if Linus can't share his recordings, I'll try this with the current sound or find something on the Internet. Did a similar exercise for multiple locos already. The current loop is really spoiling the fun, especially from outside.

I actually have one more thing to report - was driving the 111 with the n-wagen at the back yesterday and was getting a strange hissing sound in curves. I saw something of the sort being reported earlier but it was for the driving trailer. Could this impact the 111 as well?

Thanks!