​TS2017 Raildriver and Joystick Interface [discussion]

• Hat jemand vieleicht ein Idee wie man die Flirt 3 von Christrains mit den Joystick Interface richtig bedienen kann? Bei mir läuft da etwas schief, und sieht man den blaue und gelbe Traction- und Bremsindikator rumspringen, wobei sich der Zug nicht gerade sanft fährt.

• Ich möchte euch meinen kleinen, sehr einfachen "Führerstand" zeigen. Ich hab mir bei StillerTec (http://www.fahrpult.com) einen Kombihebel besorgt und nutze ihn jetzt für den Train Simulator. Es klappt auch alles reibungslos, man musste nicht viel einrichten und das Teil ist echt ordentlich gebaut. Also falls noch wer auf der Suche nach Teilen für den Heimführerstand ist, sollte dort unbedingt vorbeischauen. Läuft alles über das Raildriver und Joystick Interface.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

LG

• Hi all

Is it possible to have the brake working with buttons instead of levers?
    I searched all the menus and couldn't find a way to do it.

I use the saitek throttle with the buttons for the PZB, but would like to have on my right hand, since it's the joy lever, the option to use the joy buttons as brake notches instead of a lever.

• @VMPP the button mapper is a different approach, in fact it does not control a control of the engine itself, it just sends a button. If needed, add two controls and name them like you want, then assign the Key which is used on keyboard, and assign the button you like. It just will send the defined Key, if button 1 sends an "A", whenever you press button 1 an "A" will be sent to the game - and whatever the A key does in each engine it will control the corresponding control defined in the input mapper.
    If the key you need is already present in the button map, just assign the button you like, don't mind what the entry is named in the button map.

• ceber1 Yes it is possible, I use a Hotas throttle and it works with the new BR11 from VR. I use a Raildriver for the brakes etc, eventually I will get another throttle for the train brake. It should also work with the old BR111 as well but I haven't tried it since I got the Hotas.

Holzroller in the land of Haggis and Whisky

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von holzroller ()

• TS2017 Raildriver and Joystick Interface V3.2.0 released

1. Advanced Mode:- Updated the “New_Engine_Template.lua” & “Alternative_New_Engine_Template.lua” files to work with the Virtual Railroads VR_BR185_2_EL, if you are having trouble getting their other trains to work then it may be worth running the data extractor again and see if the loco is now fixed.

2. Both modes, I have supplied an update lever map for the VR_BR185_2_EL which allows you to use the quick release of the TrainBrake, you will need to put the lever back to release before the throttle will work.

TS2017 Raildriver and Joystick Interface V3.2.5 released

1. Fixed an error that crept in in V3.2.4 which stopped Standard Mode from working.

2. Added fixed lever maps for the Armstrong Powerhouse Class 411/412 which sets the VirtualBrake to Enabled.

As usual, all existing users simply extract the files in the download to you current folder overwriting all existing files.

Apologies for the delays to updates, I am working long hours at the moment.

• ICE 1 von 3D Zug die AFB konfigurieren

Auch beim ICE4 und RWA 1216

Ich schrieb das an anderer Stelle schonmals, falls ihr das da nicht gelesen habt, dann hier nochmals ;)

Im Interface die AFB editieren und umbenennen in "AFBHebel" ohne Leerzeichen oder Anführungszeichen ;)

Dann sollte es problemlos gehen :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gast () aus folgendem Grund: RS

• Now updated to 3.6.2

1. Advanced Mode:- Updated the “New_Engine_Template.lua” & “Alternative_New_Engine_Template.lua” files to work with the Virtual Railroads VR_BR185_2_EL, if you are having trouble getting their other trains to work then it may be worth running the data extractor again and see if the loco is now fixed.

2. Both modes, I have supplied an update lever map for the VR_BR185_2_EL which allows you to use the quick release of the TrainBrake, you will need to put the lever back to release before the throttle will work.

• Another update, waiting for approval.

TS2017 Raildriver and Joystick Interface V3.2.7 released

1. Fixed problem with Virtual Railroads trains not displaying sifa properly on the Raildriver.

2. Fixed a problem where the rotation controls on a joystick were not assigned correctly in last update.

• Hi all! Im trying to build my own train sim controller with an arduino board. Everything was going well until I wanted to split the x axis (I want to use half the potentiometer for the throttle) . The throttle on the game doesnt move at all. When I dont split it its fine. What should I try doing? -sorry for my bad english