​TS2017 Raildriver and Joystick Interface [discussion]

• Hi,

does someone please know how to access the "Desktop Train Cab Controller" in Javascript or Python?

thanks,

Fred

• hy guys

there is a problem with the arduino code.

I set everything up as described (though I use a 1602 lcd display with an arduino leonardo) for example, with the 4020 motor train, i start the interface program with the arduino, from there the train lags heavily. (fps drop ~ 15)

if i stop the program the train from there will only be lagged playable which will be eliminated by reinstalling the train.

this also occurs in other vehicles

other problem: i have 2 arduino leo, ( 1 for the train desc, 1 for the lights,lcd)

if i use booth with interface, the program freez out)

how can i solve the problems?

• Version 3.2.9 now released.

1. Added script fixes for both the Clinchfield and Wasatch EMD F7’s (Thanks to Graham)

2. Removed the option to split the levers when assigning levers as this only applies when assigning the lever as buttons.

3. Improved detection of the Rx, Ry, Rz and sliders axis on joysticks when assigning them

Holzroller in the land of Haggis and Whisky

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von holzroller () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by holzroller into this post.

• Normaly should it work. But i cant it testing now. The Raildriver had nothing to do with TS. Simple Sayed, its a bridge to connect you analog input for the TS.

It does work with pretty much all other trains I've got installed. So it might be the scripting in this specific locomotive and I guess then there's nothing one can do from the Raildriver interface.

• Dson & xtrame90 rather than email Ktrains send the bin file to the author using the email at the end of the readme, he should be able to help you.

Thanks to MaxCook I have uploaded a fix for the R49 stock on the Virtual District Line, it consists of a new Controlnames.txt file which need to be placed in your Settings folder and a new lever map which need to be placed in KeyMaps\Levers\RSCOTT\LONDONTRANSPORT folder.

you can download the two files here

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cbwyvjrt3x6g ... tracking=1

If you wish to update your controlnames.txt file instead of overwriting it then you need to add the following entries.

Lever=Reverser=REVhandle

Lever=ThrottleAndBrake=MChandle

Lever=TrainBrake=DBhandle

Chris

• Ist es möglich den Flirt 3, den Wittenberger Steuerwagen oder die U-Bahn Frankfurt mit dem interface zu fahren? Ich habe schon so viel versucht aber keine Lösung gefunden es steht die ganze Zeit levermap doesnt exist. Ich wäre sehr dankbar wenn mir jemand das erklären könnte.

• TS2017 Raildriver and Joystick Interface V3.3.0.1 released

1. Added a new option in the File menu called “Check For Updates”. The program will check the download website to see if there is an update available for the software.
    If there is, it will ask you if you wish to download it, if you say Yes, you will be directed to the download site. It does not do an automatic install you still have to copy the downloaded files over yourself.

2. Added a new option on the Settings menu called “Automatically Check For Updates”. This does the same as 1 above, but it will check every time the program starts.
    3. Your ControlNames.txt file will no longer be overwritten when you copy a newer version over an old version. Instead of updating the ControlNames.txt file, the program will merge any controls from the Updates\ControlNames.txt if it exists.
    4. Improved the code so that when you start a scenario, TS will try to match the train switches with your physical switches in your home made cabs.
    5. Removed the double check nag when assigning buttons in a buttonmap
    6. The program now forces an update of the serial data sent when a loco is changed.
    7. Script fixes and LeverMaps added for the “Gold Star DR73106 Ballast Tamper”, “D&RGW SW1200“, and “Baldwin Consolidation - from Clear Creek Old Timer Rolling Stock Pack Add-On”
    Thanks to GWRDevon.

8. Updated the program so you no longer have to press the W key to get the following trains working.

"Kuju..RailsimulatorUS..SD40-2 Black"
    "Kuju..RailsimulatorUS..SD40-2 BNSF Heritage"
    "Kuju..RailsimulatorUS..SD40-2 BNSF Snoot"
    "Kuju..RailsimulatorUS..SD40-2 BNSF"
    "RSC..SD40BnPack01..SD40-2 Burlington"
    "RSC..SD40SfPack01..SD40-2 Santa Fe"
    "RSC..SD40WnPack01..SD40-2 WideNose"
    "RSC..SD40BnPack02..BN SD40-2"
    "RSC..SD40BnsfPack01..BNSF SD40-2 H1"
    "Kuju..RailsimulatorUS..Union Pacific SD40-2"
    "DTM..U50-UP..GE U50 UP"

Thanks to Jareb and Roger.

As usual, all existing users simply extract the files in the download to you current folder overwriting all existing files.

• Hello

I'm trying to use the TS2017 Raildriver and Joystick Interface for Armstrong Powerhouse trains I'm using my Saitek x56 Hotas Rhino and some of the armstrong powerhouse trains and locos are not working properly

e.g

AP Class 91 and AP class 201

Can someone help or is there Ap engine data to download somewhere?