ChrisTrains RS1 work in progress

• Another question : what would you expect the lights to be for this train? I know everything there is to know about the way they do it in Holland. But would this be correct for Germany? :

• What i can get from the DB Documents is that it only has the standart Normal and Normal + High Beam Settings. To get the Danger or Shunting lights you would probaly have to play with the circuit breakers :D

EDIT: And yes the lower lights only serve as high beams.

"Der Eisenbahner hat sich mit der für den Eisenbahnbetriebsdienst notwendigen Raschheit, jedoch ohne Überstürzung und ohne übertriebene Hast zu bewegen."

vermutlich aus der Reichsbahnvorschrift von 1920

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Jodler ()

• Aber ich bezweifel das man sowas in nem Regio Shuttle hat :ugly: Im RS1 zumindest in der DB Version is nur ein Schalter für die Signalleuchten verbaut und einer fürs Fernlicht.

"Der Eisenbahner hat sich mit der für den Eisenbahnbetriebsdienst notwendigen Raschheit, jedoch ohne Überstürzung und ohne übertriebene Hast zu bewegen."

vermutlich aus der Reichsbahnvorschrift von 1920

• ... selbstverständlich sind im RegioShuttle für DE nicht alle Möglichkeiten verbaut ;)
    Es ging mir eigentlich nur darum, dem Kollegen zu zeigen, was in Deutschland Gültigkeit hat und was nicht ...
    Eventuell wird es hiermit deutlicher

@ChrisTrains
    Danger and shunting signals for Germany are different from your example, please refer to #143 ...

... Grottenmolch der ersten Stunde und stolz darauf !

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von RalfK ()

• Hey,

great work ChrisTrains. Especially the shape of the whole train and the headlights look stunning good.
    The only thing I'm not that happy with is the colour and brightness of the destination board. When you look at the picture in post 141 you posted yourself, one can easily see that they look a little bit more green and not that bright anymore, as the RegioShuttles were already in service for a couple of years.

Greetings :)

German: Die ZZA könnte ein bisschen dunkler und grüner oder?

• I can fix that :)

@class66 - KI = AI ? I'm not sure what I'd do differently as the train has to look and function the same whether you're driving it or the game's scenario is driving it.

My German is non-existent - please be patient :whistling:

• @ChrisTrains KI=AI, totally right you are! Just a suggestion from my side, an AI-Version or a "light-model" could help to reduce CPU/GPU/RAM usage when used as static or rolling stock in scenarios. A model with less polygons, lower texture resolution, no cab and of course no internal sounds would do good - but hey, I'm not a developer and I've got no idea at all how much energy/time/money it takes to build.

• Jetzt auch mit Makrofonen die wahrscheinlich auch mit einer Randomfunktion ausgerüstet sind das manchmal die Schutzplatte vor den Makros is und manchmal nicht.

• A preview of the work-in-progress Stadler RS1 Regioshuttle for Train Simulator 20xx.
    There is still a lot of work to do but this gives you some idea of the progress so far.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Great work, I love the animated fans. It's just a small gimmick but I think no other developer animates the fans. And the randomly generated features are also very good. Due to this feature you are at least a little bit excited before every scenario whether your train has covers or not ;)