RailForge released their new EANOS wagon [Added Paypal as a payment option due to feedback!]

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • (Perhaps this belongs in the Meckerecke….) OT but what is it with Germans and credit/debit cards? I don’t get the resistance. I hate having to carry around cash. I’ve never ever had one single problem with my visa or mastercard. And i’ve had them since i was 18 years, so that is over 30 years.

In fact the only problem i ever have is when i am in some restaurants in Germany/Austria and the waiter says nur Bargeld.

My fave anecdote is some years ago when i was making a payment in a shop in Melsungen. I used contactless apple pay. The woman at the cash register literally jumped out of her seat when i “magically” paid by holding my phone close to the card terminal. She actually asked “wie hat die das getan”, looking at me like i hacked the system. Both she, and the two people in the line behind me had never even seen that done before. :D

We’ve just come home from a week in Croatia and three days in Prag. We didn’t pay cash one single time. Seriously, accusing business owners in Romania of credit card fraud seems pretty harsh…

I think you are MUCH more likely to get pickpocketet in Paris, than to be frauded by Railforge.

• I think Germans in general have been sceptic to new systems like all my life, based on having a lot of family in the Varel (Oldenburg) area. A long way back when VISA was generally accepted everywhere... nope, not in Germany. Had to get myself Eurocard in order to make swift deals (This being DMark and Pfennig times). Or cash, which I today still swear to use... because when the electronic crap goes down - I always can still make a payment, while the card users have to put their grocerys back in the store.

Same thing in the US in the 80's - had to write checks! (OK-OT).

• Ich habe mit Railforge gesprochen und sie haben mir gesagt, ich solle eine Umfrage in der Community durchführen, denn wenn sie PayPal hinzufügen müssen, wird es Komplikationen geben und ich möchte sehen, ob es sich lohnt.

Bitte nehmen Sie an dieser Umfrage teil.

Bitte nehmen Sie an dieser Umfrage teil, da sie sowohl für RailForge als auch für die Community wichtig ist.

• Beitrag von Kim_olesen1 ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Intertrain aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Auf eigenen Wunsch ().
  • Tilmann ich habe auch nur eine Girokarte von der Sparkasse und damit konnte ich ohne Probleme eben den Eanos kaufen.

Der Betrag von 19,04 Euro (3.04 Euro Vat kamm noch dazu) wurde mir auch sofort vom Konto abgebucht.

Nur leider ist der Download noch nicht freigeschaltet.

Gruß *hi*

Rene´

• Die Bearbeitung Ihrer Bestellung dauert bis zu 24 Stunden

• AirmanMiG

Hat den Titel des Themas von „RailForge released their new EANOS wagon“ zu „RailForge released their new EANOS wagon [poll to add paypal payment from RailForge]“ geändert.
  • So, bin jetzt einmal kurz mit den neuen Eanos gefahren.

Echt tolle Wagen und diese sind ihr Geld wert.

Nur schade, das keine DB Version mit dem DB Keks dabei ist.

Und ich finde, man hätte doch von den Wagen auch mal dreckige Versionen als Auswahl bieten können.

Aber sonst schöne Wagen.

Gruß *hi*

Rene´

• ich bin kein Mitglied, aber ich folge ihnen

Liest sich aber ganz anders. Und auch das man irgendwelche Komplikationen mit Paypal hätte, klingt eigenartig.

Dieses Misstrauen hat auch nix mit dem deutschen Vorurteil mit Bargeld zu tun, sondern ist leider ein gängiges Problem Dank Kreditkarten Missbrauch online.

Es heißt ja nicht umsonst safty first.

• I think you are MUCH more likely to get pickpocketet in Paris, than to be frauded by Railforge.

That does not depend on likelyness at all, but rather on how much you are a target. Still, it is hardly credible that RailForge is all about stealing your money nor is Romania the world's single most likely country to get scammed on the internet. The difficulty is rather that third party criminals (not RailForge and not the customer either) have a much easier job on international payments when both countries do not make a high commitment to transnational surveillance and persecution of cybercrimes. That is not a particular problem with Romania though, there are hundreds of countries that do not interact with Germany that way either.

• Excuse me, but Paypal is standard for paying and need no poll.

No Paypal, no buy.

Don't believe what your eyes are telling you, all they show is limitation, look with your understanding.

Wer für Meinungsfreiheit ist, muss auch andere Meinungen aushalten.

• Yes. No PayPal - No purchase from me.

Anyway, PayPal is online standart today.

But in romania who knows?

There are still some other sites from RO with no PayPal today.

I think the poll is a bad joke.

They have to make PayPal standard.

Best Wishes Julia <3

I'm well dressed, waiting on the last train. But things have changed (Bob Dylan)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Julia ()