[F777]IKB4

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • It remains to make a catenary in the tunnel, the lining of the tunnel, as well as an signal system for it. And the catenary on the other side of the beginning of the tunnel. That's all for new SFS, I think. Then I complete last section - to Hoch Merzburg with new signalling and foliage

• Impressive what you can create out of a 12 years old route.

Although the idea of the route is 12 years old, it has been improved several times, and thoroughly. This is a straight 1 in 1 situation like with Hagen Siegen. Only here the detail and the catenary are much better. I didn't have to use the catenary package from TSC, I used the standard package that comes with the route. Bridges are also laid with default assets. So far, I have a problem with laying only in the tunnel, the automatic catenary does not want to be laid normally on the left track, only on the right, and the problem is if it is laid on the right, then the wire holders will clip into the wall. I don't know what to do, but I'll try a few more times.

P.s. I think I really need help with laying the catenary in the tunnel, I don't understand how to do it properly

That's all I could do. Then there are problems with the automatic catenary, which is not installed normally. Is there any advice on this?

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Forza Gamer 777 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Forza Gamer 777 into this post.