RW Enhancer 2 erschienen

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • Update 0.7.59 is available: https://www.rwcentral.com/topi…pdate-07590-is-available/

This update add a piece of German translation of RWE 2 UI. More translation updates are coming very soon. Please report me German translation errors by private message (as i'm using some online translation tools for German since my German skills are non existant). Thanks :)

CHANGELOG:

- Vulkan renderer improvements and optimizations

- Added French/German UI localization initial support (WIP). More is coming in next updates

- Added 'Language' in 'General' settings tab

- Azure speech engine improvements and fixes

- Slighly reduced HDR exposure level in shaders

- Fixed content cooker system doing more work than needed when only recompiling shaders

- Minor fixes

• Kurze Frage: funktioniert der RWE2 mit dem TS Joystick Interface? Auf der Homepage vom RWE steht lediglich "This should make them work with RW Enhancer 2."

Und bringt der Vulkan-Renderer tatsächlich höhere frames?

Keine Readme für den Support, der klar in den Dingen steht.

- Viele Fehler...siehe Logmate -

• Hallo oldsnake. Wie kann man die "dynamische Flora" deaktivieren?
    Falls es keinen Schalter dafür gibt, bitte einen einzubauen. Nach jedem cooking ist dies im TS wieder eingeschaltet.

Das sieht auf vielen Strecken fürchterlich aus.

Danke.

• Kurze Frage: funktioniert der RWE2 mit dem TS Joystick Interface? Auf der Homepage vom RWE steht lediglich "This should make them work with RW Enhancer 2."

Und bringt der Vulkan-Renderer tatsächlich höhere frames?

Hello, it can work with RWE 2 if you launch TS joystick interface in administrator mode (right click -> "launch by administrator" under windows). However it is not officially supported so I recommend to make a backup of TS before using it with RWE 2. By the end of the year, RWE 2 should have a complete native support of the RailDriver and any other gaming hardware :)

Hallo oldsnake. Wie kann man die "dynamische Flora" deaktivieren?
    Falls es keinen Schalter dafür gibt, bitte einen einzubauen. Nach jedem cooking ist dies im TS wieder eingeschaltet.

Das sieht auf vielen Strecken fürchterlich aus.

Danke.

Thank you for the report ! Will take a look at this and fix it in the next update. EDIT: fixed in next update

Nein, tut er leider nicht. Ich hatte damals was falsch eingestellt (niedrigere Grafikeinstellungen) und hatte deswegen plötzlich höhere Frames. Das lag leider doch nicht Vulkan-Renderer.

Vulkan renderer results is greatly varying according to the hardware and drivers right now that's why it is marked as "experimental". The DXVK team is working regularly to add various optimizations. Let's hope that it can give good results for everyone in the future ;) Fortunately this renderer is optional so everyone can decide to use it or not.

• Update 0.7.60 is released.

Alti This should fix the procedural flora forced to be enabled. You just need to disable it in Train Simulator settings a last time after you have installed this update and it should not enable again it anymore.

CHANGELOG:

- Web communication system improvements and fixes

- Vulkan renderer minor performance improvements

- Improved stations names generation algorithm

- Fixed 'Procedural Flora' forced to be enabled in Train Simulator settings when using RWE 2

- Reduced content cooking log spam

- Minor fixes

• Dear Oldsnake,

Recently I have to adjust the graphics settings every time before I start TS.

I have to change the settings otherwise RWE isn't working correctly especially the borderless screen option.

These settings are somehow no longer saved. Each time there is a rollback to the settings as mentioned in the first picture.

However certain settings (such as Vulcan on/off) are saved when closing.

I also suspect that the shader adjustments are no longer implemented, especially the DOF settings. I don't see any difference between 1 and 1000.

What can I do to fix this?

Greetings Henk

SOLVED!!

This problem is solved by reinstalling RWenhancer and deleting the user configuration setting file.

The user configuration settings file is stored here: C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Lonely Bits Games\RWEnhancer2

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Milko80_NL () aus folgendem Grund: problem solved, added solution

• Milko80_NL Will look at this soon (saw your post on RW Central).

Update 0.7.61.0 is released (https://www.rwcentral.com/topi…-available/#comment-21915). The 'fog edges' graphic artifact issue when using the Vulkan renderer is fixed :)

CHANGELOG:

- Vulkan renderer improvements and fixes

- Improved stations names generation algorithm

- Improved fog shading

- Fixed 'fog edges' graphic artifact issue when using the Vulkan renderer

- Minor improvements and fixes

• Update 0.8.0.0 is released :) https://www.rwcentral.com/topi…update-0800-is-available/

CHANGELOG:

- Added "BlueprintID" info when hovering on a consist element in the consist viewer

- Vulkan renderer improvements and fixes

- Audio engine various improvements and fixes

- Improved service completion validation system

- Improved UI style with more rounding around buttons, windows...

- Improved UI layout when hovering on a consist element in the consist viewer

- Improved UI layout when hovering on a route station name in the content explorer

- Content Explorer various UI improvements and fixes

- UI various improvements and fixes

- Current scroll state is now retained when switching tabs in content explorer

- Routes stations platforms are now conveniently sorted in the content explorer

- Consists without names (mainly used as AI consist for quickdrive) are no longer displayed in content explorer

- Engines, wagons, scenarios and others element without names are no longer displayed in content explorer

- Fixed content cooker 'Reset' not being possible when cooking was finished or when using 'auto-cooking' mode

- Fixed consist elements not shown (when some assets are missing for example) in the consist viewer

- Various improvements and fixes

• Topic: Missing taskbar

Dear oldsnake,

I moved with my TS to a new PC with Win11. Everthing works fine with RWE2. But there is a little big issue and I am not sure about it if it is win11 or RWE2. When in TS with RWE and I want to Alt/Tab back to desktop, there is no taskbar visible. I know, RWE2 runs in background invisible and we can't see that window. But other programss, i.e. RW_Tools are visible but without the taskbar. The taskbar is back when I finished TS and be back to RWE2. During this time, I have no access to the bar.

Greets Rainbowdancer

Edit: Playing TS without RWE2 and Alt/Tab back to desktop, the taskbar is on.

• Hello, are you using the Vulkan renderer or not ?

• Update 0.8.1.0 us available: https://www.rwcentral.com/topi…update-0810-is-available/

CHANGELOG:

- Added 'Speed Limiter' info (AFB...) on HUD speedometer element

- Added 'Tenders' support in content explorer

- Added 'Max Speed' info in 'Train Global Simulation' debug window section

- Vulkan renderer optimizations and fixes

- Tweaked speed limit color on HUD speedometer element

- UI improvements and fixes

- Fixed alphabetical order issues in content explorer

- Various improvements and fixes

• "Bitte bei Steam einloggen!"

Dieses erscheint bei mir, wenn ich "Drive Now" gehe und darunter wird anschließend folgender Text auf englisch angezeigt:

"Now, just go to Train Simulator menu and select and start the Scenario that you have choosen in this menu."

("Gehen Sie jetzt einfach zum Train Simulator-Menü und wählen und starten Sie das Szenario, das Sie in diesem Menü ausgewählt haben.")

Ich öffne den TS und habe dann, nach dem Start der gewünschten Strecke das herkömmliche HUD.

RW Enhancer 2 und Steam sind auf "Als Administrator ausführen" gesetzt.

Ist das so richtig oder was läuft hier falsch?

• Wenn Steam nicht aktiv ist, der Enhancer startet Steam nicht, sondern er will das das vorher gemacht wird.

Bist Du sicher, dass Du das im Enhancer ausgewählte Szenario im TS gestartet hast?

Manchmal dauerts a bisserl, bis oben die Abfrage mit dem roten und grünen Balken kommt.

Erst wenn du den grünen Balken drückst, kommt der Enhancer-HUD.

den TS HUD kannste mit den F-tasten (F3,F4,F5) um- oder auch wegschalten, dann sollte aber der Enhancer HUD zu sehen sein.

Hast Du evtl was in den Einstellungen geändert?

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

• StS

die Beantwortung deiner Fragen in Deiner Reihenfolge:

- Steam ist gestartet

- ganz sicher

- habe ich mitbekommen

- Ja, sollte, hat nur einmal geklappt

- habe ich weggeschaltet und es erscheint kein Enhancer-HUD (nur einmal geklappt)

- die meisten Einstellungen habe ich so gelassen, wie sie sind

Nachtrag: Wenn ich auf "Begin Service" klicke passiert nichts und wenn ich in die Simulation klicke, dann ist die Abfrage wieder da. Nur kein Enhancer-HUD.

Nachtrag II: Screens von den HUD-Einstellungen beigefügt

Für mehr DR im TSC und TSW.:thumbup:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Teal'c ()

• Work on the next update of RW Enhancer 2 is progressing. The next update will add support for weather blueprints data reading in the content cooking system. Because of this it is now possible to see scenarios weather and filter scenarios based on the weather in the drive menu and content browser. This feature was requested by many of RWE 2 users :) This update will also add some other stuff and important fixes. It should be released on monday.