[K-Trains] BR 186

• Hello,

I played a few times with this train in the Netherlands and i have the following things that i want to report

The ATB system:

When the speed goes down, the ATB switches to a lower speed, and rings immediately for a few seconds. If you fast enough you can apply the brake..

In real life when the ATB switches to a lower speed, you have 3 seconds to apply the brake, if you don't then the bell rings for like 3 seconds and after that you have the emergency brake.

In version 1.04 it is: "Ting" "TRRRRRRRRRRRRR" "Emergency brake (when you not braking)", but it should be: "Ting" "3 seconds delay" "TRRRRRRRRR" "Emergency brake (when you not braking)".

This only applies when the train is going in a lower speed zone!!!

Request: Can you put a 3 second timer between the moment the ATB switches to a lower speed and the moment you apply the brake? If you want to learn something more about the ATB:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Sifa:

In the manual you can disable sifa with shift + 9, after i used that combination Sifa is still on, so i cannot disable Sifa. (You can see Sifa disabled message but the white light still pops up.)

ZWS (Loc + Coaches + Loc):

- I also noticed when i drive in ZWS and i go back to the second loc the Sifa emergency brake is applied (I don't know if this affect driving)

- The manual says to activate ZWS: After starting up batteries on both locomotives, move to the back locomotive and by pressing Shift + 7 turn on ZWS. Pull out the key from back wall. After ZWS activation move to front locomotive, turn on ZWS the same way, put in the key and activate the cabin. Back locomotive is now in slave mode and listens to orders from front locomotive

When i go to the second loc and enable ZWS it says "ZWS Enabled", I do the same in the first loc and i says "ZWS Disabled", and if I use the same combination again it says "ZWS Enabled". So do i need to do that only in the second loc? Or only in the first loc?

Voltage system:

I still have a lot of "Stürong" messages when I drive with the 1.5 kv, maybe i'm doing something wrong? I give like 36% traction and when i'm driving 80> the train gives me a "Stürong" end the HS is disabled.

Train:

After driving for a while and I let the train coast, it decreased speed very quickly, faster than in the beginning of the scenario (this applies when i drive ZWS Loc + coaches + Loc)

• Hi,

Ich hatte das Problem, dass der Schlüssel, mit dem ich den Führerstand aktiviere, nicht funktioniert,

Gibt es andere, die dieses Problem haben, und wie kann ich es lösen?

• Hab mir vor einiger Zeit die Lok auch zugelegt. Ist wirklich enorm, was hier an Funktionen geleistet wurde. Und das zu dem Preis. Danke an den Entwickler, für die tolle Lok. Man sieht hier gut, was doch noch alles im TS machbar ist. Leider gibt es noch so gut wie keine Repaints. Würde mir wünschen das es hier mehr Auswahl gibt.

• Ich kann den Schlüssel nicht in das Schlüsselloch stecken.

Weil das zuerst für mir noch möchlich war

Hast du den Führerstand gewechselt?

Es gibt nur einen Schlüssel den muss man auch mitnehmen wenn man den Führerstand wechselt, solange der dort drin steckt kannst du im anderen Führerstand derselben Lok keinen Schlüssel einstecken. Einfach in die Mittelstellung schalten und den Schlüssel entfernen die Lok bleibt eingeschaltet

• Hast du den Führerstand gewechselt?

Es gibt nur einen Schlüssel den muss man auch mitnehmen wenn man den Führerstand wechselt, solange der dort drin steckt kannst du im anderen Führerstand derselben Lok keinen Schlüssel einstecken. Einfach in die Mittelstellung schalten und den Schlüssel entfernen die Lok bleibt eingeschaltet

Ich habe versucht, die Kabine zu wechseln,

aber leider hat auch das nicht geholfen.

Ich habe das Problem bereits, wenn ich das Szenario starte und die Lokomotive aufrusten will