TrainworX ZVV HVZ-D (LION)

• @jpvdveer Nun ja, wenn ich die Beschreibung richtig interpretiere, handelt es sich um eine Zusammenarbeit von TrainworX mit Rivet Games... Also wird da nichts mehr in diese Richtung kommen. Wenngleich es natürlich noch sehr viele wichtige SBB Fahrzeuge gibt, die für den TS fehlen (alleine der ICN...).

Nur sind eben weder Rivet noch TwX die Soundkünstler vor dem Herrn...

• Eine richtige ¨Zusammenarbeit¨ ist es vielleicht nicht. Rivet Games hat TrainworX anscheinend eine Lizenz zur Nutzung der ZUB-Technologie erteilt und wird wahrscheinlich dafür bezahlt. Rivet Games hätte mit TrainworX für den 460 oder mit ChrisTrains für den GTW arbeiten können, tat dies jedoch nicht. Letztendlich ist Rivet Games (das aus ehemaligen DTG-Mitarbeitern besteht) nur DTG unter einem anderen Namen und es ist zu erwarten, dass es sich entsprechend verhält. Wir werden sehen.

• Ich besitze dieses AddOn nicht, aber dafür die Re 421.
    Davon ausgehend, dass die Stufenschaltung hier genauso funktioniert, muss man sich wirklich erst daran gewöhnen.
    Der Hebel geht nämlich nicht wie z.B. bei der BR 111 immer in die "neutrale" Stellung (Stufe halten) zurück, sondern bleibt in der gewählten Stellung.
    Noch dazu erhöht sich die Leistung quasi sprunghaft immer mehr, wenn man den Hebel weiter vorbewegt.
    Der Leistungshebel ist auch zugleich für die dynamische Bremse, wenn man in den negativen Bereich geht.

Sollte man deutlich zu schnell werden, muss man ggf. auch die Luftbremse dazu nehmen.

Ich hoffe, das trägt etwas zum Verständnis bei.

Sollte die hier mitgelieferte Lok anders funktionieren, bitte ich um Berichtigung.

Weichenzungen haben wenig zu sagen, sind dafür aber richtungsweisend.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von rasender-roland ()

• Weiß nicht wie das ist, aber evtl. kann das ja helfen:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Based on 9 years driving the NSB versions for real, they should work like rasender-roland describes. The Norwegian El-11 and 13 have a nullstellung, then you increase, and bang-bang-bang like the knallfrosch. Return to null and you keep those Stufen. To decrease, anticlockwise (reduce). Our El-14, which was based on the Ae 6/6 the same thing, but instead of a Hebel, a Wolkswagen steering wheel :D - and a luftmotor to drive the knallbreakers.

EDIT:

Need to correct myself here:

The locos work correctly. Me, I have no control when I can't hear the switching (like in the real-world locos), and I also loose control when there isn't a meter showing the actual Stufe. So Dot is Neutral. M is regulator slow up, + is fast up. Minus regulator slow down. After setting off like a rocket from Innsbruck with the Lion, I was able to control my speed quite precisely, almost like I had an AFB. Best thing is to not use the HUD, just watch the Hebel. Up for two secs, back to Dot. Down (-) for two secs, back to Dot.

• @Norweger
    you have a little typo: the 620 is an Re 6/6 and is newer than the Ae 6/6 (or 610). but TIL that the El-14 is based on the Ae 6/6. The Ae 6/6 also had a steering wheel, while the Re 620 has the same "Hebel" as the Re 420

Die Bedienung der TrainworX-Loks ist definitiv ungewöhnlich, allerdings hat TrainworX sie gut umgesetzt. Die neun Stellungen des Stufenschalters (++, +, M, ·, -, 0, -, ·, +) sind enthalten und arbeiten mit den entsprechenden Strombegrenzungen.
    Bzgl. Stufenschalter ist die Funktion der Trennhüpfer nicht umgesetzt. Beim Umschalten - auf 0 (egal ob von Fahren - oder Bremsen -) schaltet der Stufenschalter zwar rasch auf 0, allerdings fliesst kein Strom mehr, was bei den TwX-Loks dennoch der Fall ist.

• Yes you are both correct, and thank you. I corrected my post. I also expected a typo regarding Re, Ae and all that, as the new designations totally confuses me :-p To drive these locos with precision, is only a question of spending a few hours in them.

Oh, and btw: Now to reinstall the Twx 4/4 Green classic ^^

• The problem with this locomotive is that as a locomotive driver you not only have to know the function, but also the route you are driving. Where does it have uphill and downhill gradients on this route, the profile, as experts say. You have to drive this locomotive with your "butt", so with a lot of feeling. :D
    Unfortunately, this is not possible in a rail simulation. :/

Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie gerne behalten. :D

• It is funny you mention this, as our test track for ATS (like PZB but simpler), had a very steep gradient uphills, and I had to bang our locos fast up to 40 and above to force an emergency stop. A couple of times I was too fast... and blacked out a certain big railway station because I passed from one power supply to another, without switching off the main breaker :saint: . Oh that was the times... "heelp can you come and get me with the battery tractor, please?"...

This taught me how to use the Hebel on those old classics, and I have still the "muscle memory", making it easy for me to regulate after a short time with the Twx loco. As you say, it is for shure important to be vigalant all the time. Three bangs up, two down a few secs later. I don't remember anymore, but I used to know exactly how many Stufen before going uphills, and how many while climbing. This I need to re-learn with the Twx locos.

• It was the same with me. I have worked for SBB as an engine driver for eighteen years and of course I know these Re420 and Re620 like my own house. But in simulation they are more difficult to drive than in reality. Incidentally, I gave Paul Mersel from Trainworx technical support for these locomotives and found his work successful as far as possible in the Train Simulator. And one must never forget, Trainworx is a one man show.

Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie gerne behalten. :D

• Mine is right now different than the Lion. But I think I can correct this by uninstalling both, because I know when I had the Re 4/4 first, then got the Lion, both locos behaved the same.

@Swisstraindriver

True, a solid one-man show, and I still will stand against the critisism regarding the 460, but here this is off-topic ;)