Beiträge von oldsnake

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).

Hello everyone, update 0.8.12.0 is now available: https://www.rwcentral.com/topi…update-08120-is-available

CHANGELOG:

- Added 'Hide' button in 'Simulation Paused' window in order to hide the window until simulation is resumed (useful when taking screenshots by using the 'Pause' keyboard key)

- Fixed 'Stopped On Tracks' train PIS message being played when performing a load/unload passengers task

- Vulkan renderer fixes

- JSON data parsing system improvements and fixes

- Network communication system improvements and fixes

- Content cooker AP archives (temporary) decompression improvements

- Azure speech engine improvements and fixes

- Images loading improvements

- UI system improvements and fixes

- Input system fixes

- Core systems improvements, optimizations and fixes

oebb_fan You can try to lower the bloom intensity to 0.5 for example and reducing the HDR exposure (very slightly or you will get a very dark image !) to 0.95.

Update 0.8.10.0 is now available: https://www.rwcentral.com/topi…update-08100-is-available

CHANGELOG:

- Added more realistic station PIS messages when driving in UK

- Added more realistic onboard PIS messages when driving in UK

- Increased station PIS security/safety/notice messages frequency

- Minor global PIS system improvements for future countries specialization

- Azure speech engine minor improvements and fixes

- Improved legacy shaders restoration process

- UI system improvements and fixes

- Core systems improvements and fixes

I have completely forgotten that Patti98 gave me a document about German PIS a long time ago, so everything is ready for me to start working on this after the english PIS realism update will be released :) If I have a specific question I will not hesitate to ask here :)

The English PIS realism has already been improved for the next update (will be released next week), the German PIS will receive the same treatment once I have enough informations :)

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Hello everyone, i'm currently doing an improvement pass for the PIS systems to make them more realistic according to each countries.

First i'm beginning with the safety notice systems in train stations and I would like to know which kind of messages are played in German train stations. For example in England thoses messages can be:

"24 hour CCTV recording is in operation at this station, for the purpose of security and safety management."

"Smoking is not allowed anywhere at the station, or on trains, this includes e-cigarettes."

"Please note. To ensure a timely departure, train doors may be locked shut up to 30 seconds before departure."

So I would like to have a list of German announcements of this type. If someone could help me by providing me an extensive list of those messages that would be very helpful ! Please note that regular train announcements and onboard PIS announcements will be improved in the near future but for now I would only like to know the station security/notice announcements :)

Thank you in advance !

Also mit der neuen Version ist bei mir zumindest das Flackern des Himmels dass die ATI Grafikkarten hatten weg.
    Nach schnellem Testen scheint es so als würde das meiste jetzt bei mir passen. Nur Nebel macht noch Probleme bei mir. Sieht mit der weißen Kante bei entfernten Gebäuden und Landschaft nicht so toll aus. :(

Aber das hab ich eben auch mal dem AP Support gemeldet. Mal sehen ob die auch das noch gefixt bekommen.

This might be because you are using Vulkan renderer (with DXVK or RWE 2), this was fixed in RWE 2 but the new AP Weather pack is overriding the RWE 2 fog shader so the RWE 2 fog fix for vulkan is not active anymore. This is the responsibility of Armstrong powerhouse to make the fix in their shaders now :)

You can try to lower "Bloom Intensity" to 0.75 in shaders settings, please give me your feedback if it is improvings things or not.

Edited

oldsnake thats great! What about the new adaptive bloom that the Armstrong Powerhouse applies? How does this work out together with the RWE Enhancer?

This is the only effect that is replaced by the RWE 2 one at the moment. RWE 2 already feature an enhanced bloom (with adaptation) but it need to be tweaked (will be in future update). So you are not really missing this effect, as RWE bloom is quite close (and even superior in some areas) to the AP Weather 2.0 one.

Will see if I can make this effect compatible in the future, but for now I can't or it will break a lot of RWE effects.

Everything else will work correctly, all fog and sky features should be from AP weather 2.0 now when installed :)

Update 0.8.8.0 is available: https://www.rwcentral.com/topi…update-0880-is-available/

CHANGELOG:

- Added new 'Show Engine Image' HUD setting for track monitor

- Added new 'Show Track Line' HUD setting for track monitor

- Added new 'Show Signals' HUD setting for track monitor

- Added new 'Show Speed Limits' HUD setting for track monitor

- UI core system improvements and fixes

- Vulkan renderer improvements and fixes

- Minor improvements, optimizations and fixes

Update 0.8.5.0 is now available: https://www.rwcentral.com/topi…update-0850-is-available/

CHANGELOG:

- Added 'Reset Filters' button in 'Drive' menu and 'Content Explorer'

- Improved quickdrive consist selection system

- Scenario completion state can now be forced on or off in 'Drive' menu by clicking on the checkbox icon

- Improved 'Drive' menu quickdrive selection UI

- 'Only Show User Consists' filter setting is now also showing consist created with TS consist editor (and not just consists created with RWE 2 consist editor)

- Audio engine fixes

- Vulkan renderer fixes

- Azure speech engine minor improvements and fixes

- Various minor improvements and fixes

That buggy Microsoft update has messed up quite a lot of softwares that use some web services/API's and delayed my work on RW Enhancer for two weeks, Microsoft updates quality is not very great lately. Hopefully it will get nicer in the near future.

I was also affected by this issue for my azure voices with RWE 2 and the KB5018496 windows update (for Win11) was available this morning for me (it is distributed gradually for all users) and this update has indeed fixed the azure voices issue for me. I guess it should also be out soon for Win 10.

Bei mir kommen die Ansagen auch nur sporadisch, aber manchmal auch gar nicht

Hello, this is a bug introduced in latest windows updates and this is currently affecting many developers. Microsoft has found the issue and the fix will be released very soon (if not already) via windows update. :)

Sorry for this issue, glad it is now solved. Modifying the cooking system always can lead to some unexpected things due to all assets variations and complexity that can be found for TS :)

Must say that the German and Dutch community of RWE 2 is awesome, i got some great support and constructive feedback from you guys so a big thank you :thumbup: