Beiträge von Forza Gamer 777

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).

Progress is underway, I have changed another half of the signals on the way to Hoch Merzburg, redone some of the signals now associated with the branch to SFS. In one of the screenshots (first screenshot), you can notice the old signals with the numbers 29 149 and 29 148, which in that screenshot are in front of 29 147 and 29 146. Now they are originally located a kilometer behind, where VS was originally located (last screenshot). Now they control the branch to SFS and speed limits on switches.

Impressive what you can create out of a 12 years old route.

Although the idea of the route is 12 years old, it has been improved several times, and thoroughly. This is a straight 1 in 1 situation like with Hagen Siegen. Only here the detail and the catenary are much better. I didn't have to use the catenary package from TSC, I used the standard package that comes with the route. Bridges are also laid with default assets. So far, I have a problem with laying only in the tunnel, the automatic catenary does not want to be laid normally on the left track, only on the right, and the problem is if it is laid on the right, then the wire holders will clip into the wall. I don't know what to do, but I'll try a few more times.

P.s. I think I really need help with laying the catenary in the tunnel, I don't understand how to do it properly

That's all I could do. Then there are problems with the automatic catenary, which is not installed normally. Is there any advice on this?

It remains to make a catenary in the tunnel, the lining of the tunnel, as well as an signal system for it. And the catenary on the other side of the beginning of the tunnel. That's all for new SFS, I think. Then I complete last section - to Hoch Merzburg with new signalling and foliage

Redid tunnel. Now with superelevation.

All that remains is catenary and this place where I need to make two junctions, but they are not being created in any way, no matter how much I try

The problem is that you are using two different tracks, which can be clearly seen at the sleepers

I have solved the problem. That's how it should have been:

It is necessary that there be a break in the rail at the beginning of the junction (red frame), we pull the path from there to the siding, and then solder it through the Weld tool. The advice on using the same textures really works now, but it didn't work for me before, until I started using this scheme. Thanks anyway. I'm sorry for the excessive emotional words earlier, I spent the whole day doing something that didn't work out for me. In addition, I need to learn how to use the Easements tool to make a superelevation.

I can no longer, I am very much annoyed by the stupid and broken rail coupling system, when the junction does not want to be created adequately out of the blue. In addition, the snapping to the rails works incredibly crookedly and 99% does not snap the piece of rail that is needed. And this is still the simplest piece, I can't imagine how people in this system manage to make beautiful routes, they need to be given a medal and a monetary reward for this. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the trackrules are the same, there are no connections in the place where I want to make the junction, so I don't know what I can do. And I still have to make a catenary. I tried the TSC package a little bit, as well as the default SAD catenary, and realized that it would take me another 5 years of my life. All ambitions and desires are killed by a tight and unstable editor

It seems to look good. This is not a full-fledged SFS, but rather an adapter for high-speed trains with a speed limit of 200 km/h. Closer to Hoch Merzburg, I will actually do a part of either 160 or 200 km/h. I'll try to replace the rails and catenary there.

Something like that. It is still necessary to make a small detail under the bridge, apply a special texture on the beginning of the tunnel, make the inside of the tunnel itself, and also connect the other end to the current network

Other end of the tunnel, near Bad Rinckenburg

The track rule used is identical. That's why I don't want to do this, even though it's very interesting and opens up new opportunities for the development of the route

If the junction elements appear, then there are still such glitches that it is not known how to fix

In general, it's a little quiet here, but I'm gradually just changing the signals along the route. IKB 4, I think, will come out without changes in the rail structure, because I tried to make a branch to SFS, which I planned to extend, and it's a terrible pain. When creating an junction, I have a junction rail (остряк, idk how it translate it correctly to english) and a crosspiece (крестовина) that can appear or not. Accidentally touched something - everything moved out and you need to start again. I have 0 experience in this, there are no normal guides describing all the nuances, all the existing ones that I found do not describe this problem, but they repeat the same things. Here's what this problem looks like:

Koeblitz. FUZ and Zp9 indicators from newer Ks signals pack from 143er . Thus, two Ks packages are now used on the route. In one there is an opportunity to make SignalBruecke, in the other there are more options for signals and indicators. The packages complement each other and their overall use looks really interesting. Instead of homogeneous Hv, there will now be Ks in two versions on suburban branches, as well as Hv/k in some places.

Hier gibt es die besten Formsignale. ;)

They look a little old in textures, but I'll take a look. First I finish the rest of other sections, Formsignale is a low problem in terms of quantity

I'll write down my progress in a couple of days so that you understand how much has changed. I must say right away that the signaling changes are already likely to go to IKB4, which will in fact be a separate route. But the scenarios should run without problems, since all links to the signals are placed exactly to original.

• All Zp9 at Bad Rinckenburg Hbf and Altenburg Hbf have been replaced with CMD variants, it is possible to control them through triggers
    • SFS speed increased to 280 km/h
    • Swapped all SFS signalling from Bad Rinckenburg to Altenburg to CMD Ks, now, if LZB is active, the signals are turned off. LZB subblocks now in production, I've postponed them for now, but I'll definitely finish them when IKB4 comes out. There is a problem with the placement distance, it is difficult to place everything accurately, since 70 percent of the SFS goes in tunnels
    • Added more Zs3 and Zs2 signals, increased the number of Zs6, added an adequate opportunity to fully use the wrong track paths for scenarios

In the plans:

• Swap the entire suburban line via Koblitz from Hv to Ks
    • Change line Koeblitz - Wildau and Bad Rinckenburg - Hoch Merzburg with Hv Kompaktsignale from SBS
    • Maybe replace some Formsignale, but don't know, from where I can take best (in quality and visual) signal pack.

domi5599 I probably translated it a little incorrectly from Russian, I didn't mean the neutral section, but the section with the lowering of the pantograph. Thanks for the information, here on the route, the catenary is made so that it does not physically drop below, so I thought it was a glitch. Plus, I remembered how in TSW the pantograph itself smoothly becomes lower if the catenary goes under the bridge, so I thought that something was wrong with the arrangement of El4 and 5, thanks a lot for your help. Now I need to find out how to place the digital sections of the LZB so that signals of the Ks system are turned off when the LZB is running

If your section needs only to be driven through without top panto is the following important.

El 3 is the pre signal for El 4 and stands normally half of the braking distance in front of El 4. El 4 must stand min. 30 m before the section and El 5 30 m after the section ends.

This is understandable, the problem here is that both signals, El4 and 5, are behind the section

Or is the section itself located exactly under the bridge? I just can't figure out which of these is the neutral section.

CMD.Cornflakes, you just read my mind. I was just doing VS today, I thought that I was missing some VS plates for SB. Way better now, thank you again:thumbsup: