SAD info

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • Schönes Video, schöne Strecke.

Habe die aktuelle Strecke von dir ja schon im Film verewigt, weil sie mir so gut gefällt. :)

• aus SADs Blog:

Some expert is now doing the (re)signalling of the route. After that I will give some information about the release of my route. I am negotiating with a German company about this.

Und von seiner Seite:

RAILWORKS-PLAYERS CAN STILL USE AND DOWNLOAD THE OLD VERSION OF ALTENBURG-WILDAU AND IT'S SCENARIOS, EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE PURCHASED THE NEW ONE.

http://members.upc.nl/s.derks/readme.htm

Klingt als ob es Payware wird. Will hier aber nichts falsches behaupten, lässt sich nur daraus vermuten. Verdient hätte er es für die beste Route von RailWorks und die Menge Arbeit. Und am geilsten wäre ne Box, welche ein richtig schönes Cover aufweist. Die hätte einen Ehrenplatz sicher. ;)

Bevor jetzt aber die Gerüchteküche kocht - hab nur seine Worte etwas interpretiert.

• Klingt als ob es Payware wird. Will hier aber nichts falsches behaupten, lässt sich nur daraus vermuten. Verdient hätte er es für die beste Route von RailWorks und die Menge Arbeit. Und am geilsten wäre ne Box, welche ein richtig schönes Cover aufweist. Die hätte einen Ehrenplatz sicher. ;)

seh ich genau so :) Na mal sehen was SAD dazu sagt.....

• Naja, das ist aber immer noch kein 100%iger Fakt. Da sind auch andere Kooperationen denkbar, ohne für die Strecke gleich Geld zu verlangen. Aber die Richtung zeigt schon stark dahin. Dennoch, so definitive Aussagen treffen wir erst, wenns tatsächlich fakt ist.

• @ Gustloff
    Als er das geschrieben hatte, war von Vermutungen über Bezahlung noch keine Rede

schotti

Grüße
    Schotti *hi*

Win 10 Pro, Intel I7-8700, 32 GB RAM DDR4-2400, 1 TB SSD Boot, Seagate ST 2000 Daten.
    nVidia GTX 1080 8 GB, AOC 28`` 4K Monitor
    TS auf separater SSD 512 GB nur mit deutschen Strecken

• Hi All,

Yes it could become payware, but it is not for sure yet. I choosed to get proffesional help for the signalling, language, scenario's and handbook. Someone is helping me with this, and it could result in a payware route. The money is not the reason, I want to make it more proffesional, and I'd like to see that with more add-ons Railworks will become more common in Germany than it is now. When it is becoming freeware I wil adde a donate button to pay the proffesional help. Hope this information is accurate for you guys at the moment.

Thanks for all your comments! Payware or not, it is still my hobby and passion to make things for Railworks.

SAD.

• Hallo,

wie sieht's da eigentlich dann rechtlich aus mit den Assets die vom ersten Teil in Freeware Routen verbaut worden sind? Die Routen sind ja wohl teilweise auch schon Veröffentlicht 8)

Ich gehe davon aus das diese Assets ja auch im Paywareteil enthalten sind und somit plötzlich ein anderes Copyright besitzen. Das dürfte dann wohl für Verwirrung sorgen. Ausweg könnte sein die Payware Assets umzubenennen o.ä.. Viel Spass 8)

• Hi,

Nothing will change to the freeware version of my route. My route should not be included in a build without permission. In this way people can use my assets in their own routes. Not having the payware version could only result in 'missing assets' At the moment people who are using my assets: please do! nothing will change. Of course having my new route will result in 300 new assets. Also my route will be placed in a new folder, so the old version will not be overwritten. Many old assets have been repainted/improved, but none are removed.

Keep you updated, when I've got news.

SAD

• My route is still under construction somewhere els, and a lot work is done on the signalling. Now I am unemployed...(in RW World of course)
    Meanwhile I Am trying to make a railvehicle, which isn't easy at all! I got this on track, but RW crashes all the time. The infrastructure on the line Köblitz-Wildau is simplified.

Unused sidings are in danger when this railvehicle appears...maby RW crashes to prevent this! :S

• Hi SAD
    This part looks very good.
    You shold not destroy all sidings, because dw-agency does not have a chance to create shunting scenarios. *lach*
    I think you have a problem with the engine definition blueprint.
    You can do the following: Copy a dieselengine folder (e.g. the robel) to a bagger folder and change inside all files and pathes to your bagger, especially to the Geopcdx and the textures. So you have working physics and new modell data. Important is the size of the collision box, not much bigger or smaler than the model.
    The coupling pivots should be inside this box, I think there are no couplings, but the blueprint may be will have this data.
    Good luck.
    StS

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.