3dZug KI Pack 1 "MAERS"

• Would anyone be so kind to explain to me why all the (supposed to be) MAERSK sggnss are labeled "MAERS" in the 3dZug KI Pack 1? This seem to never be fixed. And I hate to have to replace Sggnss_beladen and Sggnss40Ft3 all the time with RD's correct repaints :cursing:

• I guess that’s a branding / intellectual property rights thing. The licence rights for the real brand names were not available or not asked for, so something different but still look-alike had to be used. And regarding the repaints, they are not commercial, so no licence needed (at least with most companies).

• Thank you - that explains it to a certain degree. Been mad about this for a long time - and I think 3dZug could have explained this to me - as I have asked them a long time, but not much answers to get! Anyway then I can stop being mad and simply replace those. :lolx2:

But I have to add - if 3dZug can't make those correctly, they should not make them at all.

• Same applies f.e. to DHL containers included by the Koblenz-Trier-Route by AeroSoft.

The containers there are therefore labeld with HDL instead.

Egal, wie weit Draußen man die Wahrheit über Bord wirft, irgendwann wird sie irgendwo an Land gespült.

• My take. After all a simulation game is just make-believe. So i can live with my eyes being tricked.

After all, if we can read this:

1n73llig3nc3 15 7h3 4b1l17y 70 4d4p7 70 ch4ng3

Then our brain can say MAERSK when we read MAERS.

• Kim and FortyCS -

I go with you both. But as being born as a perfectionist, and seeing in real-life since the 60's MAERSK and never MAERS when being on trains from Oslo via Sweden, Puttgarden, all the ferries and from there (sometimes via Kiel) and other times via Hamburg Altona... I never saw a "MAERS".

You have to understand I'm also a sailor and been all around the world, and I cannot remember ONE instance I ever saw "MAERS". I thank you for trying to dampening my rage, but I will stubbornly remove all MAERS from my TS in all future because I never saw that in reality. And tomorrow I have dog dig into RSBinTool.

• The was a Texture-Pack, that fix the textures. It is from railomanie I think. *denk*

Warm Greetings Julia <3

Say you just can't live that negative way, If you know what I mean, Make way for the positive day (Bob Marley)

• Those "global players" still don't get it. Their original logos would make a darn fine promo in a game played all over the world. For effin' free. So what's wrong with the leading heads in PR ?

Dunno. So we'll be proudly delivering MAERS containers to wherever we go. At least we do not have to use Bunte Deutschsbahn locos with Failion branding ...... :evil: :D

• Norweger

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.