RW Enhancer 2 erschienen

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • BR-218

das dachte ich auch erst- Aber es war definitiv nicht der TS selber- den hatte ich einen Tag vor dem update vom RW-Enhancer2 bereits

auf Deine beschriebene Art zurückgesetzt und mühsam wieder von der Sicherungskopie alle Assets und Content installiert.

Die Sache mit dem Verschwinden von Assets- und Content Ordner sind erst mit dem update des Enhancers aufgetreten. Irgendwie hat der nicht

richtig "gekocht". Im Englischen Forum ist das kein seltenes Phänomenen. Dort hatte es auch andere User getroffen.

Wie gesagt: Mein Entschluss: RW-Enhancer 2 erst wenn das ganze nicht mehr early access ist.

Ich spiel kein Versuchskaninchen mehr für die Herstellerfirma:

• Also ich hab den RWE 2 seit Anfang an. Noch nie solch Probleme gehabt oder auch davon gehört. Hab auch schon das Cooking abgebrochen ohne das es Probleme gab. Und als Versuchskaninchen das ganze zu bezeichnen ist etwas weit hergeholt. oldsnake hat bis jetzt jeden Mangel sofort abgestellt und stand mit Rat und Tat zur Seite.

Man hat öfters hier im Forum mit Problemen zu tun, die zu 99% vom Anwender stammen. Weder der TS oder der PC hatten da Probleme. Ein falsch installiertes Addon kann dir die ganze TS Installation versauen.

• Zitat

"Ich spiel kein Versuchskaninchen mehr für die Herstellerfirma"

Well, I'm just one guy working from his home trying to bring something "new and innovative" for TS, a game and a community that I like...

RW Central and all RW Enhancer product are made and managed by me. Even the support is only managed by me and I'm trying to do my best to fix every issues as much as possible.

I'm collaborating with the community every weeks to bring improvements and fixes. For example I have asked mirko_o to test the last fixes this week-end and he kindly agreed to test it and was pretty happy with it.

I don't have the power to have a dedicated QA team... That's why it is on early access so I can get the helpful feedback from the community. Of course I test things myself as much as possible but I can't test on every hardware or content/addons configuration...

• oldsnake

I apologize if that came across as a bit harsh to you. I didn't want that either. I know what it means to be fair to everyone. But like I said it can't be the TS. I reinstalled the whole TS and have now installed the RW-Enhancer 2 again. And again after cooking the same problem: as already described. Folders were not unpacked properly again. I cannot understand why that is. But we all know only too well that the TS has its diseases and that from the beginning. DTG is already aware of this. The engine is just too old for that. That's not your problem either. I am also fully satisfied with the RW Enhancer Pro. This is a program that works for me and I continued to use it until the RW Enhancer was ready for series production. I hope we can let it go now, I never meant to start a discussion about it. I just thought you could help me with this problem.

• Thank you for the clarification Marty21 and do not hesitate to contact me by PM if you have some details that could help me to know the source of this issue. I would think that it could be caused by an anti-virus software that could interfere with the cooking process but I need more infos.

I don't say that big issues can't happen with RWE 2, that's why it's in early access state. One thing that I can recommend is to always perform regular backups (even if you don't have RWE 2 installed !) of TS and by doing this everything is safe and can be restored if something is going wrong.

I'm thinking to make an easy backup/restoration tool with compression support in RWE 2. I think that should be usefull for a lot users. Maybe it will come in the 0.8.x branch in the future.

See you tomorrow for the next update of RWE 2.

• For me, personally i am happy to have bought early access, even if the software is in a kind of beta state. It’s a question of supporting the TS developer scene.

oldsnake Seems i got the sharpness somewhat back, but the strange thing is that i did it mostly by tweaking the nvidia settings.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

• Kim_olesen1 Have you also been able to set to filtering to "Anisotropic X8" in TS graphics settings ?

Update 0.7.45 is now available: https://www.rwcentral.com/topi…update-07450-is-available

CHANGELOG:

- Added country name tooltip when hovering on a route country flag in the content explorer

- Improved 'Service' section debug window UI

- Improved service tasks handling system

- Improved 'Pickup Passenger' tasks duration calculation system. You wont wait more than ~30 seconds if you are running late

- Improved 'Stop At' tasks duration calculation system. You wont wait more than ~30 seconds if you are running late

- Improved stations names generation algorithm

- Restored the waiting time info on the HUD for "Pickup Passenger" tasks

- Fixed infinite 'RW Enhancer 2 process is still active' issue in the auto-update process on some PC configuration

- Fixed 'Pickup Passenger' service task not being properly updated when forcing the task state via the debug window

- Fixed 'Stop At' tasks delay not being displayed on the service sheet

- Minor improvements and fixes

New update with the support of scenario filtering/selection by engines is coming very soon ;)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von oldsnake () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by oldsnake into this post.

• Ich bin schon über 1000 GB.;)

Mein System: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, MSI X670E TOMAHAWK WIFI socket AM5, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo 32 GB CL30 DDR5-6000 RAM-Kit, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 OC-Grafikkarte, Samsung 2 TB 980 EVO PCIE SSD fur TSC, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO PCIE fur Win11 und Corsair EX100U 2 TB external ssd mit usb-c Gen3.2 fur TSC backup. CORSAIR Hydro X-serie custom watercooling setup.

• MgKing Yes. Always, as in ALWAYS have a backup. Even if it takes you a day to make!

oldsnake

A question (because i am at heart a musician using a mac, and only use a pc for TS). The anisotropic setting in TS actually modifies the graphics card gpu setting, right?

I am asking because right now i have set my nvidia control panel to 8x anisotropic for the railworks64 app.

It looks like this no matter what i set in TS itself this is what it looks like.

Is this consistent with what 8x anisotropic should look like?

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Kim_olesen1 into this post.

• Kim_olesen1 Despite the youtube compression that make the video a bit more blury it seems to be coherent with a 8X anisotropic filtering. If you have forced anisotropic filtering in the NVidia control panel then the NVidia settings are overwriting/have authority over the TS texture filtering setting. If you find the texture a bit more blurry than before it might be caused by your TS backup restoration which might have restored the original TS shaders. RWE 2 shaders are quite good to make the texture more sharp with the special texture sharpening algorithm effect of RWE 2.

You can see it in this screenshot (and the sharpness is even more visible ingame because of screenshots image compression) https://wiki.rwenhancer.com/li…e:rwecomparelabeled03.png

Using a higher form of anti-aliasing (SSAA for example instead of FXAA) in TS setting would also help to gain more "sharpness" and of course reduce aliasing. But it is quite performance intensive.

• oldsnake This feature is really fantastic! I was looking so long for an option like this. Sorting by name or engines helps a lot when you got over 1300 scenarios. THANK YOU.

I hope that those 1300 scenarios are not only for one single route or your mouse wheel will catch on fire :D

Update 0.7.46 is released: https://www.rwcentral.com/topi…pdate-07460-is-available/

CHANGELOG:

- Added new 'Selection By Engine' feature in the 'drive now' scenario selection

- Improved stations names generation in the cooking process

- Delay is now displayed in HUD systems panel and service sheet if greater than 1 minute (was 2 minutes before)

- Minor UI improvements

- Minor improvements and fixes

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von oldsnake () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by oldsnake into this post.

• Vorsignal64 Das Update von Win 7 auf Win 10 ist weiterhin kostenlos. Einfach den Update-Assistenten von Microsoft herunterladen und ausführen. Hat bei mir ohne Probleme geklappt.

https://support.microsoft.com/…15-7765-12ea-fba2ac36fb3f

Gruß Mirko

Ich bin jetzt endgültig umgestiegen von meinem geliebten Win7 auf Win10, habe das "Update" allerdings als frische Installation vom USB-Stick aus durchgeführt. Macht schon erheblich mehr Arbeit mit den ganzen Re-Installationen und zurückspielen der Backups, aber dürfte sich letztendlich lohnen, ohne die ganzen Altlasten mal wieder ganz von vorn anzufangen. Damit sollte ich dann nun auch den RW Enhancer 2 nutzen können. :)

Und täglich pfeift die Hamsterbacke ...

(Lebenserfahrung entlang der Mittenwaldbahn)

• StS Thank you for the scenario file, this will help.

For the moment RWE 2 is not designed to work correctly with steam trains. It's only partially working but in the future it will be properly supported of course (specific sound layers, tasks support...)

Do not forget that you can force a RWE 2 task to be done in the "debug" window accessible in the HUD

https://wiki.rwenhancer.com/li…edia=core:debugwindow.png

https://wiki.rwenhancer.com/do…core:gameplay_debugwindow