RW Enhancer 2 erschienen

• I am getting the “simulation has paused” window very frequent. Even though TS is running and clearly not frozen. i did experiment with the timeout value but that didn’t seem to make any difference.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• In some routes it is very stuttering, but when I drive the same route without RW Enhancer, then it runs freely. Today the case was with East Coast Main Line and JT Class 20, a very old thing, long before TS 2021. Before plying Train Simulator with RW Enhancer I make every time a reset, so the computer is clean.

• Update 0.7.16 is available: https://www.rwcentral.com/topi…pdate-07160-is-available/

CHANGELOG:

- Added scenario 'Type' filter in drive menu and content explorer

- Added scenario 'Season' filter in drive menu and content explorer

- Added scenario 'Only Show Passengers Scenarios' filter in drive menu and content explorer

- Added scenario 'Only Show Non-Passengers Scenarios' filter in drive menu and content explorer

- TS communication interface system optimization

- Improved drive menu UI

- Speedometer settings are now displayed only if 'Show Speedometer' is enabled

- Improved stations names generation algorithm

- Improved TS and RW Enhancer 2 processes handling

- Fixed RW Enhancer 2 window disappearing from windows task bar when HUD was displayed

- Fixed RW Enhancer 2 process disappearing from windows task manager when HUD was displayed

- Fixed throttle lever notch name not being displayed on HUD speedometer when available

- Fixed temporary window flicker when HUD overlay is being drawn

• Ever since I installed RWEnhancer the roofs of the buildings flicker no end.Generally the roofs and sometimes the trees and *only* when I move both on to look around and when driving the train.

I'm using rwe's default setting.

Any help appreciated

• Ever since I installed RWEnhancer the roofs of the buildings flicker no end.Generally the roofs and sometimes the trees and *only* when I move both on to look around and when driving the train.

I'm using rwe's default setting.

Any help appreciated

Do you have any video showing this issue ? It has never been reported before.

• nicolas83  oldsnake This was basically what i was suggesting too. If displayed on the same list as tasks, it would be a very basic ebula.

Edit. An option to have set how many tasks should appear in the tasklist would be awesome. Meaning if i wanted the 10 next tasks shown, i could set the value to 10.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• Hallo nicolas83 und Kim_olesen1
    But then you're back to the old HUD? You can see the current speed in the speedometer now. If something changes, it will be displayed in the new HUD. If it is less, the colour is yellow and if it is more, the colour is white. That's all it needs, isn't it? The display comes in good time when something changes. At least that's how I see it.

Ich fahre gerne im TS und habe auch eine Reihe Videos gemacht. Ich habe nun, nach einer etwas längeren Pause, wieder angefangen Videos zu machen. Hier mein YT Kanal: Mit DonMattheo unterwegs . Vielleicht interessiert es ja wen? Ich freue mich über jedes ABO sehr, welches mein Kanal bekommt! Aber Vorsicht: Ich bin und bleibe Laie - danke für eure Nachsicht . ;)

• DonMattheo That is a matter of preference. I am not asking for the functions you prefer to be removed. I am asking for a feature (along with the choice to costumise the hud/tasklist to anyones personal liking) to be added.

For me personally, i’d prefer not to have the rolling trackinspector at all, but to have it integrated in the tasklist. That is closer to how reality works. And i don’t want to be shown the aspect of the next signal either. That is not how German railways work. Nor do i want to see if the next speed allowance is more or less. Ebulas do not show that either. They show what the allowed speed is in the next section. Not if it’s more or less.

So i request that i can choose not to have that displayed. Not to have it removed!

And with a choice, you can have it your way, and i can have it mine. So don’t even see how arguing that my suggestion should not be taken into consideration will benefit anyone, to be honest.

After all, a program that offers costumisation, should give just that. Choices ;)

oldsnake i think this days update fixed the “simulation paused” thing :)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Kim_olesen1 into this post.

• Kim_olesen1 That's a great news ! I have spotted this possible performance issue yesterday evening, under certain circumstances, RWE 2 and TS processes could interfere with each other causing some performances issues and then the "TS Simulation Paused" issue. Now with this bug fixed, performances should be good. RW Enhancer 2 is very lightweight regarding CPU and GPU usage.

Thank you for your suggestions, there is some nice things here but i will need to study every ideas and think how to implement it.

A new update will be released this evening to fix the "reversed track monitor direction" issue added with by last update and increase RWE 2 compatibility with existing rolling stock

EDIT: Update 0.7.17.0 is now available:

- Improved driven engine detection system

- Improved rolling stock compatibility

- Fixed broken train movement direction detection

- Fixed 'reversed track monitor display' issue introduced by last update

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von oldsnake () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by oldsnake into this post.

• If you are having performance issues try this: I found out that making an exception in windows antivurus for RWEnhancer2.exe AND the folder that the program is in, makes quite a difference for performance.