This small mod replaces the DB BR 112 model with one that has been corrected to match it's real life counterpart.
If the above picture is not displaying for you, use Picture 1
- rescaled all lights to actually match (all 4 lower lights were different size)
- rescaled center light to match side lights, made it centered, moved it down a bit and adjusted the angle on it to match the loco
- moved left and right lights along with hooks closer to loco edge, moved hooks slightly closer to lights
- scaled down the light rim on all lights
- recessed all lights significantly
- moved bar below window slightly downward
- adjusted AO and Roughness maps to reflect the new positions
- edited UV map to prevent stretching after moving lights (because of the holes in the main body for lights)
This model change is of course 100% compatible with the Livery Editor and custom skins. Opinions are always welcome. Recent times have been very trying for me, and if you would like to support me and my modding endeavors, please consider a symbolic donation.