TSW2 RH Fix DB BR 112 Corrections

• DB BR 112 Corrections

This small mod replaces the DB BR 112 model with one that has been corrected to match it's real life counterpart.

V 1.1

- fixed windows:

animation: all 4 windows were sliding into the train body, has been corrected

control hitbox: you had to hover mouse below blinds to show the "Window" control to open them, lowered them appropriately

V 1.0

- rescaled all lights to actually match (all 4 lower lights were different size)

- rescaled center light to match side lights, made it centered, moved it down a bit and adjusted the angle on it to match the loco

- moved left and right lights along with hooks closer to loco edge, moved hooks slightly closer to lights

- scaled down the light rim on all lights

- recessed all lights significantly

- moved bar below window slightly downward

- adjusted AO and Roughness maps to reflect the new positions

- edited UV map to prevent stretching after moving lights (because of the holes in the main body for lights)

This model change is of course 100% compatible with the Livery Editor and custom skins. Opinions are always welcome.

If you would like to support me and my modding endeavors, please consider a symbolic donation.

http://paypal.me/PJtotheK

Zusätzliche Informationen

Autor
    TheShotte
    Sprache
    Any
    Version
    Benötigte Payware
    Hauptstrecke Hamburg - Lübeck Route Add-On
    Benötigte Freeware
    None

Änderungshinweis

Kommentar zur Änderung (nach Veröffentlichung):
    Update: The initial release had a small issue with the windows (my apologies, I didn't catch this prior to release). For whatever reason, replacing the model also slightly borked said windows. I had to adjust both the Animation Blueprint and the Rail Vehicle View files to correct the issues. However, they are 100% now, functioning as well as the original.

Dateien

Teilen

Kommentare 6

• When I install the update, the windows on the side of the locomotive do not open?

• Ist ein wenig verschoben der Hitmarker davon aber geht.

• Ja habe ich dann auch gemerkt.

• Yup. Sorry about the windows guys, didn't catch it in time prior to release. The hitmarker was shifted, and they slid down too much disappearing into the body of the train. Download the update please.

• Thanks, can you also fix the Break lever from the Train because the lever too thin ? I can send you some pictures.

• Please do, I will gladly take a look at it.