Main-Spessart Bahn

• Train- and roadtraffic on the B27 along the river Main, west of Wurzburg HBF

View from the editor, looking east into the Main valley. TSX engine is looking great isn't it?

R

PS: @ haxti: to Frankfurt will not be build. The goal is to get to Fulda, on 2 ways: conventional track and Schnellfahrstrecke. That's the reason I've chosen to develop this particular route. So, to be clear: it's only half of the Main-Spessart Bahn, from Gemünden am Main it goes up north in the direction of Fulda. Only the connection to Lohr am Main will be build to create a short preview of the route with SFS

• In the second screen you have this beautiful long long curve with a lot of freigth trains ..... and hopefully superelevation (nice videos in ytube)

• I can tell you

I'm still a Railworks user

But, due private live not much time left. I've got a daughter of 1year old now; that changed my life

With step from TS2012 to 2013 the route disfunction. All railtracks, signalling has been removed. Only buildings, trees etc. are placed.

Now I´ve didn´t build the route for several months now. I waited for Köblitz update, with ICE tunnel portals etc.

This project is not dead, I will continue for the coming years to build. I'm gonna stick to this route because I like it: lot's of freight, ICE and passenger traffic.

But, don't ask when it's finished.

Only thing I want to ask again to object builders: please make me Würzburg HBF for example. Or make me some advertising of Industrial buildings next to the track so it becomes a real feel of Main-Spessart

Cheers,

Raptor++

• Hi Raptor,

congrats to the birth of your daughter, yes reallife is always top priority. :thumbsup:

Ironie, die

feiner, verdeckter Spott, mit dem jemand etwas dadurch zu treffen sucht, dass er es unter dem augenfälligen Schein der eigenen Billigung lächerlich macht. (Duden Online)

• Bitte lesen und verstehen:

With step from TS2012 to 2013 the route disfunction. All railtracks, signalling has been removed. Only buildings, trees etc. are placed.

Deutsch:
    Seit dem Wechsel TS2012 nach TS2013 kam es zu Fehlfunktionen auf der Strecke, so dass die gesamte Gleisinfrastruktur (Gleise, Signale) verloren ging. Nur Gebäude, Bäume, etc blieben erhalten.

Egal, wie weit Draußen man die Wahrheit über Bord wirft, irgendwann wird sie irgendwo an Land gespült.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Prelli ()