[ChrisTrains] Stadler Flirt 3 Nederlandse Spoorwegen ; Randstadnet ; Südwest-Express V2.0

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • I would like to see an option to disable the speed limiter system in the update. I am o.k that it is engaged by default but would like to have the option to disable it.

Reason:
    In Sweden we have Flirts that have a max speed of 200 Km/h and to mimic this max speed disabling the speed limiter system is needed. I want to drive the Flirt @ 200 Km/h. :)

• The Flirt and this Engine ist not for Sweden designt. :rolleyes:
    For Nederland and German only.

Yes, but it is a model made for a computer game. If the model not has a authentic Swedish paint does not matter to me. Let me play! :)

If you want to keep the authenticity regarding top speed, just don´t disable the speed limiter system and be happy. :)

• Its a Simulator, its designed to simulate the real thing and not some fictional wishes.

"Der Eisenbahner hat sich mit der für den Eisenbahnbetriebsdienst notwendigen Raschheit, jedoch ohne Überstürzung und ohne übertriebene Hast zu bewegen."

vermutlich aus der Reichsbahnvorschrift von 1920

• Yes, but it is a model made for a computer game. If the model not has a authentic Swedish paint does not matter to me. Let me play

If so, each author should make a version for all possible countries.
    This is certainly not intended.
    Perhaps the author constructs a Swedish version which you can buy in the shop.Hope for you..

• Its not just the speed limiter. That won't work because the engine simulation will not drag the train up to 200kmh. It will max out at about 169. I would have to change the engine sim file, traction and throttle graphs and motor sim values. These are different already between the German and Dutch versions because in reality they have different traction motors. The Swedish version uses a higher power traction motor than the German, and the German ones use higher power than the Dutch.

• Its not just the speed limiter. That won't work because the engine simulation will not drag the train up to 200kmh. It will max out at about 169. I would have to change the engine sim file, traction and throttle graphs and motor sim values. These are different already between the German and Dutch versions because in reality they have different traction motors. The Swedish version uses a higher power traction motor than the German, and the German ones use higher power than the Dutch.

I understand that but i know how to manually modify the top speed in either RW Tools or directly in the bin-file, so all now i need is a way to disable the speed limiter system since it by design limits the top speed. :)

• Let me see what I can do. Right now the limit is enforced both in the blueprint and the script. I should be able to modify the script so that if you change the maximum value in the blueprint the script can adapt. I will be home on Friday so I will take a look then.

• Modified bogies coming for v1.1 of the Flirt 3 - sand sprayers and PZB sensor (on Suwex version).

https://www.facebook.com/chris…notif_id=1480723085832086

• Hello Chris,
    I have a favor to ask regarding the PZB. Could you implement the real behavior of the buzzer sounds?
    The PZB buzzer sound is played the whole time while holding the Wachsam and Frei buttons, not just one single time (like its implemented now in the Süwex).

Regards

Oxi

• Frei macht nur ein Geräusch wenn ein Blinken bzw Wechselblinken vorliegt sonst ist dieser Schalter stumm, Wachsam macht immer ein Geräusch aber die Länge dieser Töne ist doch ziemlich egal.

"Der Eisenbahner hat sich mit der für den Eisenbahnbetriebsdienst notwendigen Raschheit, jedoch ohne Überstürzung und ohne übertriebene Hast zu bewegen."

• Hallo,
    danke für die Klarstellung bei Frei, da war ich mir unsicher, ob es immer erfolgt, oder nur bei dem von dir geschilderten Fall.

Trotzdem fände ich es klasse, wenn der Wachsam-Ton so lange ertönt, wie man die Taste gedrückt hält. Sollte doch auf einfach umzusetzen sein, oder?

Grüße

Oxi

• Man bräuchte halt eine Aufnahme die gut genug ist um sie so lange zu loopen.

@Clemens Hoffmann Ich denke mal dass ist die Standarteinstellung im TS bei einer Zwansbremsung und viele umgehen diese Funktion nicht.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Jodler ()

• Es geht mit der aktuellen Aufnahme und geringer Nachbearbeitung auch. Bei Interesse kann ich Chris auch eine Aufnahme des Tons zukommen lassen, die man perfekt für Schleifensounds nehmen kann.

Komischerweise schafft selbst DTG es das so umzusetzen.

• This is a built-in function of the game. Whenever the control "EmergencyBrake" is activted, it forces the reverser to the neutral value. There is no way to code around this ... :)