ChrisTrains Stadler GTW

• Wenn die Seriennummer ungültig ist (wonach es hier klingt) musst Du Dich direkt an Chris wenden.

• Dann musst auch Du Dich an Chris wenden.

@dengstdu Die Downloadlinks laufen nach einiger Zeit ab.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Snens ()

• @dengstdu Die Downloadlinks laufen nach einiger Zeit ab.

Ich hab grad die Mail vom 5. Februar (Update auf Version 1.1) gefunden, der Link da geht genauso wie der von heute @BR480. Da ist (in diesem Fall) bei ChrisTrains nix abgelaufen @Jason, man kommt ja eh jedes Mal durch die Mail zu seinem Kauf bei CT, und dort der Link geht einwandfrei.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von dengstdu ()

• Dann hast Du Glück, oder so.
    Bei jedem gekauften Produkt von Chris habe ich einen roten "Download expired" Button. ;)

• Ja nu ist die ODEG auch vertreten,obwohl ja auf der RB 51 Rathenow-Brandenburg jetzt der Desiro fährt

Auf der RB33 (Wannsee - Jüterbog) aber nicht, da fährt der GTW noch ;)

Don't believe what your eyes are telling you, all they show is limitation, look with your understanding.

Wer für Meinungsfreiheit ist, muss auch andere Meinungen aushalten.

• Brauche eure hilfe.
    Habe mir das Fahrzeug gekauft. Aber leider kann ich es nicht Instalieren.
    Gebe alles rein Name sowie Registrierungscode. Aber leider geht das Installationsprogramm nicht weiter.

This is normally a problem with the registration code. If you copy the code from the email, then start the installation, the installer will automatically fill in the code from the windows copy buffer. That will eliminate any problems there :)

• Stimmt,ab und zu sehe ich ihn in Berlin-Hbf wenn er nach Jüterbog fährt,aber ich war mit meiner Partnerin in Brandenburg zur BUGA und da sind wir von Rathenow nach Brandenburg mit dem Desiro gefahren,und auf dem Rückweg mit GTW

• Thx @ChrisTrains

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• This is normally a problem with the registration code. If you copy the code from the email, then start the installation, the installer will automatically fill in the code from the windows copy buffer. That will eliminate any problems there :)

That only works partially for me though. When I copy the full code (e.g. AAAAA-BBBBB-CCCCC) and paste it into the first box in the installer it puts the code just into the first box. I have to copy AAAAA into the first, then BBBBB into the second manually. I'm not sure how much effort it would take to include a routine that puts in the keycode correctly with copy & paste, but other installers can do it. It still works, it's just mildly annoying because every couple of weeks I run into this same trap ;) If you can't do it, it wouldn't bother me too much though.

And I'm not sure how you did it, but I like your copy protection system. I had to reinstall Windows a few weeks ago and started TS from the other harddrive without reinstalling it, upon starting a quick drive with one of your trains it noticed me that it hadn't been licensed properly and the scenario can not start. Of course I have bought it, but the registry information was lost by reinstalling windows. Ran the setup again and now everything works just fine.

• @Zaunpfahl Naja, so wie Du es willst geht es nicht, aber es geht ja wunderbar so wie er schreibt (hab ich grad erst mal ausprobiert, denn davon wusste ich bisher noch nix):

If you copy the code from the email, then start the installation, the installer will automatically fill in the code from the windows copy buffer.

• That only works partially for me though. When I copy the full code (e.g. AAAAA-BBBBB-CCCCC) and paste it into the first box in the installer it puts the code just into the first box. I have to copy AAAAA into the first, then BBBBB into the second manually. I'm not sure how much effort it would take to include a routine that puts in the keycode correctly with copy & paste, but other installers can do it. It still works, it's just mildly annoying because every couple of weeks I run into this same trap ;) If you can't do it, it wouldn't bother me too much though.
    And I'm not sure how you did it, but I like your copy protection system. I had to reinstall Windows a few weeks ago and started TS from the other harddrive without reinstalling it, upon starting a quick drive with one of your trains it noticed me that it hadn't been licensed properly and the scenario can not start. Of course I have bought it, but the registry information was lost by reinstalling windows. Ran the setup again and now everything works just fine.

The copy / paste thing should work like this :
    (1) Copy the whole code
    (2) THEN launch the installer
    (3) The installer should have automatically found the whole code in the copy buffer and all the aaaa-bbbb-cccc should be filled in for you :)

Thanks for the comment on the copy protection. I tried to make it as unobtrusive as I could :)

• Also : updates from JustTrains, RailTraction and Aerosoft should be available this week - it takes time for them to arrange their own update system :)

*ka*

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Snens ()