Ich stelle das mal Bildlich dar, was ich dazu denke.
Also warten wir mal ab, mit
und
was da noch kommt.
However I do not write it.
The source is the Steam TSW forum.
Ich stelle das mal Bildlich dar, was ich dazu denke.
Also warten wir mal ab, mit
und
was da noch kommt.
However I do not write it.
The source is the Steam TSW forum.
DTG_James [developer] 9 hours ago
Regarding Flight Sim World...
From Matt Peddlesden, Senior Producer: Trains
All, you may have seen some news regarding the status of one of our other sims, Flight Sim World.
I want to take the time to firmly assure you that Train Sim World and Train Simulator are entirely unaffected by the difficult decision to begin the closure of Flight Sim World, and have the same passionate and dedicated Trains Development Teams working on new releases, new updates and more.
On Train Sim World, we just updated NEC (and that has more to come) and seeing the work daily on our next route in progress, I’m confident that our quality level and what we’re bringing for your consideration and collections just keeps getting better.
We’re strongly committed to Trains – and you.
For me the (biblical) times described here for the development of an Editor etc, are a bit too pessimistic.
And you can also think that TSW will have third-party developers other than the current ones.
Time passes and things change ...
TSW: NEC NEW YORK FREIGHT SERVICES UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE
With our latest update for Train Sim World: Northeast Corridor New York, the highly anticipated Service Mode CSX freight operations are now yours to drive!
3 hours ago.
https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?…YU7H6nSiGEVbiu8yeI27aJkWA
I would also like to know why here there are people who continue to be negative about TSW.
If these people are not interested in TSW, they should still continue to use the old TS.
DTG can create content for China, India, Thailandia, Samoa Islands and also for Burkina Faso.
The important thing is that DTG develop an Editor(a damn editor
) in such a way as to allow external developers to be able to create German, Italian, French content etc. ![]()
Since DTG has invested a lot of resources for the Xbox, I believe that all the routes published in TSW for PC will be reconverted by console. ![]()
Who says that the editor will be limited in some functions?
It will take time, but so far dtg has never denied the development of the editor.
DTG today (on Facebook) about editor and workshop.
DTG says:"in the works. We'll update everyone on that as soon as we can". ![]()
From DTG you have to expect everything at any time. ![]()
I agree with you.
I too was thinking the same thing.
Communications from DTG are always enigmatic. ![]()
And it is possible to edit the routes.
Let's say it immediately to DTG. ![]()
Thank you for your commitment in this forum. ![]()
Graphically sublime. ![]()
Off topic.
Also this coming soon. Products for TS, products for TSW, products for Xbox. Products, products and even more products.
DTG towards a consumerist direction, and that's it! ![]()
Very, very nice. ![]()
![]()
If DTG does not change course quickly,I agree with you. ![]()
I'm curious to see how many copies of TSW for Xbox will sell here in Italy, a country where for 20 years the only video game considered concerns football. ![]()