Thanks again for your extraordinary commitment (Nickhawk and Nina too)
, waiting for DTG to wake up.
Beiträge von fabrizio520
-
-
-
So if, in a forum, the discussions are conflicting with each other, should the discussion be eliminated?
But you're fine? -
It was just a poll, a discussion like any other.I don't see why to delete it.

-
On Dovetail Forum a discussion had been opened (with a survey) concerning the timing of the release of the editor.
Naturally the administrators promptly closed this discussion.
In my opinion DTG would do better to clarify what really wants to do with the editor.
-
SLB=Solomon Islands.

-
Given the complexity of the editor's development, the big DTG problem is that Leonardo da Vinci and the genius of Ulm have long since died ...

-
No dear, it's not just to talk badly about DTG. As for me, I need to compose my train trains to my taste and position them where I want. For the rest the TSW is ok.
That's all.
-
I agree with you.
However the editor argument seems to have disappeared from the DTG dictionary ...
-
As always, it is difficult to try to understand the DTG strategy.

-
Hi everyone.
I have a question, and i hope it hasn't already been done.
Is it possible to unhook double-decker (DB Doppelstockwagen)
carriages between them, or only i do not understand how to do it?
-
It was a way to get around the three word rule.
Happy Easter to all.
-
United Kingdom of England.
-
United States of America.
-
Surely, many content is developed by external creators, such as Sky Hook. So the editor is also external.
The classical outsourcing of work (which is destroying the world of work)
.Few permanent employees to support.
DTG is not stupid.
-
-
Solange man nicht selber die Loks nach Lust und Laune nutzen kann ist das meiste was kommt rausgeschmissenes Geld. So genannter Geldbrand.
Tun ja bald so, als wenn sie Bahnausbildungsbetriebsstätte wären..
Unfortunately, no type of logical programming by DTG. In the first 4 months of the year, only German add-ons. Personally I'm happy because I only buy German Add-ons, but certainly those who are American or English will be a little disappointed. When one tries to talk about the editor it is stopped immediately. DTG is like a mule, it goes on its road and nothing changes its mind.
-
They corrected the article (with an image).
The rolling stocks are the FALNS. -
This graph refers to the TSW in general. In particular, the various possibilities are listed here (some in the future).
But with the publication of the long-awaited editor, the possibilities for PC users will be quite different. I hope. -
Der TSW ist nun mal für den PC und Konsole erschienen. Dies ist ein Forum für TS und mitlerweile auch TSW. Es gibt keine Grundlage Leute anzumachen oder auszugrenzen, nur weil sie mit der "ach so minderwertigen" Konsole Spielen und aus dieser Richtung ebenfalls Fragen auftauchen. Solche destruktiven Bemerkungen wollen wir hier nicht sehen!
TSW was launched on PC as well as on Console(s). This Board is for TS and meanwhile for TSW as well. There is no reason flaming or excluding people from the board, cause the are using the "shoddy" Console and have questions as well. We don´t want to read such destructive comments!
I didn't say anything serious. Just one of my thoughts.
And anyway, I don't need to be treated like a schoolboy.
I hope I was clear!