It is never convenient to have dogs and cats in the same enclosure ...
![]()
Beiträge von fabrizio520
-
-
Apparently this forum is now mainly frequented by Xbox and PS4 users ...

-
I think it's very nice. Today I received a reply from DTG on the development of the editor. The usual evasive answer. Not a certain date, a lot of work to develop it etc. (I don't think it will come again this year). They should have thought of it before ... but they preferred to choose the path of the multiplatform. Now I'm tired too. For me as it is today, the TSW is useless. It's a matter of principle, when the editor is there, I will definitely buy it.
-
Exactly, as I was saying at the same time.

-
Both routes are worth what they cost. MSB also has traffic on the roads.

-
Here is a review, on Steam, of one of the most well-made simulation programs ever.
"...One of the best and most successful simulators, thanks to the developers who regularly add new stuff and the community that does the same with the mods, Euro truck 2 is an immense and infinite game that keeps you glued to the screen for several hundred hours especially when you want to play to a very relaxing game..."
Well, let's hope that DTG reads and learns, even if it knows very well since it's also TS's developer ...
-
However for this year the German add-ons are almost over. To date in 2019 ( April) we have seen a path and some rolling stocks. The next will be USA and UK. With the current rhythm we will arrive at the end of the year. And to think that in the penultimate update studio the add-ons had to be tons.
I no longer believe in one word of DTG.
It is also for this reason that the editor (although it is very complicated in its realization and therefore takes a long time) is a remarkable lack and should have had a priority.
-
They could release RT without serious bugs from the beginning, instead of selling a defective product (not to mention the hideous level crossings that look like roller coasters).
They have created Zacns wagons, Laaers wagons, STWs and routes (RSN, MSB) very well made. A demonstration that, if they want, they are perfectly capable of developing quality products. -
I may not be able to explain myself because of the linguistic difference.
I HAVE NOT SAID THAT THE EDITOR WILL NOT BE DEVELOPED. I just have the impression that other priorities come first. I wouldn't want to have to wait for years yet.
Moreover the latest studio update begins with an "imminent ..." and ends with a "we are still far ..."
-
The source is my brain. Look, my dear, they have no intention of developing an editor any time soon. From now on I will not buy anything.
I have a natural tendency to understand when someone makes fun of me.
-
I understood the reason for waiting. In practice 1-2 months for the simultaneous version on PC and console. DTG could eliminate the PC version, as it has no particular evolution.
They are really morons.
-
https://live.dovetailgames.com…ticle/april-studio-update
At the beginning of the article the editor is imminent, but at the end of the article the editor is still far away.
What did I not understand?
-
Because DTG has been silent for weeks. Every once in a while it is worth thinking of soliciting them on DTG Forum...

-
Thank you very much Andreas and Nickhawk.
Very appreciated.

-
-
If this is a fish,they made fun of me like a chicken.
(Today I have a brain that works badly. This is the fourth time I try to write this sentence, I hope you understood).
-
https://live.dovetailgames.com…community-challenges-beta
Are this the news?
That they hang themselves at the highest oak.
-
Announcements?
Yes, the public beta comes out in December 2018.
-
Read here ( about DB BR 182).

-
It is a period of stagnation.
Sometimes DTG seems to disappear in the bowels of the earth.