Forever thankful. ![]()
Beiträge von fabrizio520
-
-
Honestly, I too hate games in first person.However in the TSW this gives me the opportunity to walk along the tracks.
What when I have some free time I do on the real tracks (clearly paying attention to the trains in transit).
-
The realistic connections with animated brake hoses and, above all, the first-person mode are innovative and certainly interesting features. What is right is right.

-
It would seem that the current Rivet Games has a hand in everything that has been released so far.
-
However, Eisenbahnwerk has an ongoing project.
Something below is there.
-
I realize that this is not the place to complain.
However, I and many other people have asked DTG directly about the editor. But they don't answer!!!
Have they really not had any news (for better or worse) since April? I can't believe this.
They are a group of rude people.
This is the truth. -
Certainly.
However, if for some reason DTG fails to develop an editor with UE4, it could easily communicate it to users.
Now they are really making a bad impression.
Those who do not communicate are ignorant.
-
Is the future a program born ten years ago? We're kidding here.
Let's try to look ahead, it's better. -
In 2019, with the technical knowledge that they have, they should be able to do almost everything.
If they want it!
Then I also remember the 64 Bit TS. Unable to make it because DTG does not have the Core etc. etc. -
The degree of patience can vary greatly from person to person. Mine after over 2 years of waiting for an editor, it's at historic lows.
-
Because, I don't know if you noticed it, the desires of the community are very different ...

-
7 months to create an American path (a market of sure importance), the editor swallowed by the center of the earth.
This is barking?
Maybe you bark.
Are you a dog? -
Now they really bothered me with these commercial discoveries.
It would be better if they committed themselves to creating an editor or some important news.
I write only here, because if I wrote on one of their forums or on Discord, probably today would be the day I would send them directly to my ass (and excuse the term).
-
Always the usual things.
They don't take any money from me.

-
What can you expect from a company like DTG that competes with itself with additional components for TS and TSW at the same time?

-
Something different(not DB).
A fixed camera (LIVE on YouTube) on a station in Osaka, with also the passage of the Shikansen in the background ....
https://youtu.be/XhItGrWpPTI -
DTG is really a very high wall.
This morning I wrote a post on the Stream forum about the editor (ok one of my fixations) and about the fact that in MSB the port area is not yet accessible by trains.
Naturally I received no reply.
DTG strategy really leaves you speechless.
-
New DLC.( DLC 17).
https://steamdb.info/app/530070/ -
I do not understand what you mean.
If you refer to the attached photo, it is to be taken into consideration only for the model of the locomotive, but not for its livery.It's the first one I found on the internet. It's just a reference. -
Off Topic.
USA Loco SW1000r?
https://steamdb.info/app/530070/