Beiträge von SAD

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).

ah okay aber versteh ich richtig das die blöden abstürze nun behoben sind mit der something........ fehlermeldung??

I am not for sure, but it stopped in my case. (updated my PC)
    it also stopped when starting the route with lower graphics setting, but it should be a lot better when you install the update.

Next project: try to reform my tracks in 2D versions for better performance for every user, not only the game monsters pc's

SAD

Hi,

Danke für ihre antworter,

Ich have jetzt eine neue graphic carte gekauft. Es lauft jetzt güt.
    Ich habe eine update nach Aerosoft geuploaded. Die gleise sind geupdated, und auch viele objecte. Es ist jetzt ein RW3 route!
    -------------
    Thanks for posting answers. I've been thinking, shouting and praying...and this is the result:
    -Bought a new graphic card and memory, no disturbing crashes during playing.
    -made a update for the route, will also make a update for Altenburg-Wildau.
    -my new route which is still under development will detailed like my other routes, but the used assets are all new or checked for quality. Older objects somethimes have to many polys, large textures and inefficient LOD-settings. Works OK in Railworks 2, less demanding game engine, but in TS2012 the engine needs to calculate a lot!

-The bad fps and crashes are due to a bug in RW3. My tracks are not that demanding when used in Railworks 2, in Railworks 3 they are rendered to long in the first LOD. A sleeper has around 400 faces, in RW3 only 20m of them was fully detailed, now it is up to 500 m!
    So around 800 * 400 faces....So 500m of track is demanding like 12 locomotives..... this is a BUG. The update does not solve it, but participate it by reducing the number of polys. The bug is in game, and must be solved by RSC.com guys.

Of course I will not leave RW, i was only thinking about a temporarely stop.

Thanks, keep you updated. Siegfried.

--------------
    from uk-train-sim.com

Video about finished update, soon for download at Aerosoft. (for free) Version 1.2. Concrete tracks are not killing your graphic card and fps anymore.. I bought a new one, to check the errors..it runs smooth again. In this video, still my old card was used, still Oké, but I got fed up with the crashes.
    Soon the Liebherr900 engine will also be updated and for download here. Mfg Siegfried.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Regards SAD

*off* zu verkaufen: Ein MSI Geforce 275 graphic card with 1GB ......

Video about finished update, soon for download at Aerosoft. (for free) Version 1.2. Concrete tracks are not killing your graphic card and fps anymore.. I bought a new one, to check the errors..it runs smooth again. In this video, still my old card was used, still Oké, but I got fed up with the crashes.
    Soon the Liebherr900 engine will also be updated and for download here. Mfg Siegfried.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Regards SAD

Hallo!

I am working on a update for my route. Changed a lot in the assets to look better in the TSX engine.
    Some of them were glowing, or lit like the tex shader..
    Also the sleepers of my tracks caused some problems (still to be solved by RSC.com)

I want to try it...but when testing scenarios of Bahnjan, RW is crashing all the time. I am really pissed now.. Even without the TSx engine no results. (something bad happended and could not create vertex buffer :cursing:
    Does anyone have the same experience with the standard scenario's of my route in TS2012?

For example. 'Autumn leaves' of DWagency is working fine.

-If problems only occur with my system, I can rest, just buy a new one..I won't test the scenario's anymore and release my update.
    -If you've got the same problems, please post them here. Then I will try to make new scenario's, and will leave the other scenario's for dead!

Hopefully it is only my problem, just the settings..otherwise I don't know if I will continue developing. In that case RSC did tell us a lie about backwards compability. Why making new things if they mess up the game every year again...

Regards SAD

PROBLEM SOLVED! UPDATE IN A FEW WEEKS WITH TEMPORARY SIMPLIFIED TRACKS! RS.COM WORKS ON THIS BUG.

Hallo Guys,

Yes I am making a update. Please do not remove my tracks! They are updated with simplified models of the details. (but it still looks good)
    I also did receive a message from RS.com. It is a bug, so it should be solved.
    The TSx machine does drop your fps a little bit, but such a large amount is due to this bug. My sleepers have a lot of faces. This is not a problem when only 10 are displayed detailed..but when a 800 are displayed in full detail....
    The sleepers are instanced by the game engine. This is quite good when using a large amount of similar basic objects. (like in a block asset decall), but is not good for large lofts, like 500 m of double track.

Please look here Uk Trainsim forum
    and..
    SAD Railsim Blogspot.com

h

hi sad i found this also inside the game with the lods.
    but after i change my lods down im able to run my train on 45 fps (highest settings) and before the fix 15 fps so it was a great solution for me ;)

Hi,

I tried to explain in the video that my problem is not in my models. They have working Lods. For the movie I specially did make testing asset for this. It is a object with:
    1_0020_lod
    2_0300_lod

As you can see in the movie, they don't respond like they should. When I disable TSx engine they respond normally when they are a scenery object.
    Of course better lods will improve performance, but mine were not that bad that performance can drop from 90fps to 15fps, as soon as my tracks ase visible.

When I am the only one with this problem, It should be in my drivers or settings in RW. Not my models are the problem,

Has anyone the same experience in my route. (try Altenburg HBF, I can hardly escape from it, so slow!)

Greetz SAD

A lot of discussion here, I can only say this about it (with thanks for those who did try to help);
    My problem is not a result of a lack of knowledge about lods in RW, i can make them as they should in Max and in Canvas. (experience enough now I think)
    They did work normal, and as many know, my route runs quite smoothly for a detailed route, I worked a lot on that part. (almost all objects have tested LOD's, shared textures etc...

I can't understand the reactions of secrets. I did not experienced Aerosoft like that myself...I also helped others (working on payware)
    There shall be a reason.

Here's a movie to explain it. I have discovered, it is not due to my models, because the kuju ones responding the same.

Thanks SAD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHWTsko6j2k

Ai Ai...

What a problems here..

In my case;
    download and Installation..everything OK.
    I did not even try to play to game at the same top settings used with RW2.
    Of course is will harm your FPS, the detailing, shadows etc..so many things have to be calculated more by our graphic cards.

Also my route has become very slow, but this can be solved.(3D track problem)
    I think we should be more patience. This game is not a game like Call of Duty, where millions will pay 60 euro's for it. I am glad RW is still alive. Also I think many custom routes and objects are made to detailed. (objects with to many faces or textures, or routes with near view trees placed in a forest)
    In all those years every major update was causing problems, but after all RW is still becomming better and better.

I also can understand that it is frustrating when you don't have the option to update or buy a new system for just a game.
    Good luck for those who did not had the chance to see this marvelous game.

Siegfried.

Right you are, the LODs are the Key for this secret.
    On our route we had the same problems, but we couldt fix them with the right LOD-Settings.

Keep trying guys ! *dhoch*

I already did make the LODS in the first place. My sleepers, tracks and trackbeds all have own LOD's. I did even made a special track for yards with the suffix _LD (low detail). In RW2 this LODS worked okay. Each sleeper was handled seperately. Now they are rendered in sections (as long as the tracksection is) So a large amount of sleepers are rendered to detailed now.

What are those right LOD-settings? (distances 1_???? 2_????)
    Can it be solved by reexport the tracks? (maby some things are exported different now?)
    I will give it a try tommorow, and coming back to this forum when I have found it.

Greetz SAD

Hi All,

Welcome to 2012...but
    Some things have changed..also in my koblitzer Bergland addon.
    things a discovered:
    -blend a texdiff does render wrong in background(where depth of distance trees and hills are seen)
    -my concrete tracks are slowing down the game dramaticly when the are seen in LOD1
    -and some more.

I will start repairing immediately this things to make it run smootly again! I am not sure how the update will be offered..so stay tuned.
    Also some new things will be added which are making this new game so great!
    Keep watching this thread for news,

Regards SAD

Hi All,

Welcome to 2012...but
    Some things have changed..also in my addon's
    things a discovered:
    -blend a texdiff does render wrong in background(where depth of distance trees and hills are seen)
    -my concrete tracks are slowing down the game dramaticly when the are seen in LOD1
    -and some more.

I will start repairing immediately this things to make it run smootly again!
    Also some new things will be added which are making this new game so great!
    Keep watching this thread for news,

Regards SAD

Thanks for giving so much time and attention to my new route!
    I can't play the scenarois myself...taking to much time from work and I don't have all the rolling stock, but I really appreciate that you bring my work to live!

Siegfried.

Besten Leute
    Ich möchte meine Entschuldigung für die wenigen Antworten, die ich zu geben.
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut genug, um technische Fragen zu verstehen.
    Jemand hat schon gemerkt, dass ich nicht aus Deutschland kommen, so die deutsche Rail-System hab ich intepretiert wie ich es gesehen habe.
    Denken Sie daran, dass die bleuprints in Railworks beperkt sind. Ein Bahnübergang Signale mit Abstand, ist zum Beispiel nicht möglich. (Wie entlang Wildau-Hosvenn gefunden)
    Ich hoffe, Sie können sich gegenseitig helfen.
    Ich habe viel gelernt für die nächste Addon. Mfg SAD.

(Übersetzt von Google)

Dankje! Dat is ook mijn bedoeling geweest van deze route. Voor hen die van spelen houden, en graag mooie plaatjes zien, niet voor hen die graag perfectie willen op spoorweggebied. Volgens mij kunnen die beter een stellwerk simulatie kopen. Het is eigenlijk als een modelbaan, die klopt ook nooit helemaal. Over die patches kan ik nog niets zeggen, volgens mij kun je gewoon download krijgen wanneer je de product key vanuit het doosje. Ik zal eens vragen hoe dat zit. Groet daar in Holland!

Hello trainsimmers, Thanks for the friendly comments and I hope you enjoy the scenic adventure as much, as i did making it!

I have read some of your problems, but I can't understand them, they are too 'german' for me. That's the reason Jan did the signalling etc.. He has more knowledge than me. That he did not succeed in all the things is mostly a problem of RW. Like the traffic not halting for the levelcrossing in Altenbruck.. As you know, I have a spend a lot of time in all those details, so this are error's which occured after finishing the route. The steam updates not always make's things better, as I remembered once the car's changed into airplanes after a update. Also the signals and 'weichen' are problems in the RW core(or lua scripts). In example A train is only seen by a signal when it has passed it or another signal after starting a scenario. But to be honest..my freeware route and my last route are the first German addons after the (I think scenic boring) Hagen-Siegen line, while I am Dutch... Why are not more people making work of it? With RW3 coming, there is no excuse anymore to make RW also becoming a succes like in the UK. I don't understand the german signals (it hasn't my interest), but the lua scripts are not hidden, anyone can make it work better.

I am working on a new route. Maby this time I only do the scenery and basic lay-out, and more people can and should help (not only in words) and make the next route a succes, also for the more punctual German experts. In example I can send volunteers new my route (without scenery, only tracks, they are finished) Maby other people can signal it right, making changes to the lay-out. I will return to my main work, making landscape and scenery. Volunteers?
    My next route will be freeware again, but I don't like to upload half-finished work.

Would be nice to see some screenshots in the screenshot section of the Koblitzer Bergland route seen through you eyes..

Greetz SAD

Here you can see the route map. It is there for quite a time. Everybody can see what they will get when buying this route.

Route map

If objects failed to load maby it is good to delete or rename my SAD asset folder before installing the route.

Greetz SAD

I did not expected this release either..
    I can imagine the dissapointment when you already have orderded the boxed version.
    Next time..maby wait until release.

Hopefully it is worth waiting..

Greetz Siegfried.

Es gibt viel zu verbessern in RW
    Wenn Sie die bleuprints schauen, sehen Sie die Möglichkeiten!
    RS.com waren zuerst da, damit umzugehen,aber
    in der UK machen sie viele Addons, wollen sie einfach geld? Vielleicht auch nicht.
    RW hat einige mögliche Potenzial
    Auch die leute von Aersoft sehen dass darum nutzen sie meine route , um RW eine helfende Hand zu geben.
    Der route von mir wir shon fertig, und für Aersoft gibt es nicht so viele arbeit.(nur signale, scenario's, handbuch unzw.)
    Wenn es gut verkauft, sollen wir mehr Addons bekommen.

(meiner Deutsch ist wie die RW-core, nicht slecht aber noch viel so vebesseren!)

Danke, SAD

Hallo,

Die strecke ist fertig, nur den signale sind nicht zu sehen im der video.
    Auch Aerosoft ist jetzt fertig mit der strecke, nur die arbeit an der scenario's etc..
    So es wurde nicht lange dauern..aber ich weiß es nicht genau.

Wenn die strecke Altenburg-Wildau gut läuft auf ihren PC, dann läuft auch diese strecke gut.
    Ich habe den gleichen PC wie für die Veröffentlichung von Altenburg-Wildau. Und im der video lauft auch fraps. Ich habe viele assets gemacht für groBe abstand der camera, diesem assets sind gut für die framrate der strecke.

Siegfried.