Problem sounds with pack n-Wagen "Karlsruher Steuerwagen" (türkis) (RW0381)

• Hello

Today i buy two pack in shop RW0381:

n-Wagen "Karlsruher Steuerwagen" (türkis) and n-Wagen "Mintlinge".

The problem is a sounds in pack - n-Wagen "Karlsruher Steuerwagen" (türkis) - i hear only open / close door and breaking. Drive sounds is totally silent.
    The second pack wagons n-Wagen "Mintlinge" is good, i hear everything.

Someone knows the solution to the problem, maybe a fix?

Regards!

• Hi Dallas

sorry, I thought you have no sound for the "Mintlinge"but read now these are OK. The Karlsruher Steuerwagen are a somewhat new product and should contain hearable sound (licensed trainworks.eu sounds).
    So my information below maybe not of interest. You may contact Matthias if problem persists after donwloading and installing once more.

Some older products of RW/0381 make only use of the Kuju default sounds, which are indeed nearly silent.
    There is a pack available here http://www.dw-agency.de/downloads/sound_ttb/rw0381/
    , which alters the RW/0381 packs to use TTB sound. Of course you need the 143 or 294 Pluspack from TTB which contain the sounds themselves.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Thorsten

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Thor () aus folgendem Grund: Fehlinformation / Verständnisproblem

• Thor - For the older products RW0381 I used the package Mk1 / 2 Coach Sound pack and everything was okay.

I reinstall the n-Wagen "Karlsruher Steuerwagen" (türkis) and again I hearing only the soft quiet brake and doors.

Sounds of another pack n-Wagen "Mintlinge" works correctly and I hear all things.

I'll try to contact Matthias, by the way I replace the sounds of n-Wagen "Mintlinge" to n-Wagen "Karlsruher Steuerwagen" (türkis) - this solution can also.