Beiträge von TrainworX

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).

Uhm.. verzeihung, mein Deutsch ist im Schrift nicht sehr gut aber:

a) Bin ich jetzt richting an zu nehmen das die Bremskurve überwacht wird? Wann das so ist bekommst du dann zum beispiel ein Notbremsung wann man nach 11,5 Sek. mehr als die mathematisch berechnete geschwindigkeit fährst (zb. 130 km/h)?

Oder b) gibt es nur die mathematische bremskurve und eine Notbremsung bei überfahren des 500 Hz Magnet mit über 85 km/h?

Also wer sagt a) und wer b)?

Dann noch: Wass passiert wann man 'unter PZB Bremskurve' erstmal bremst und dann schneller geht (bevor 500Hz erreicht wird)?

Vielleicht ein bisschen Blöd aber ich könnte aus vorgehende Antworten keine entscheidung machen wass jetzt Richtig ist....

Paul

Hallo,

Wann man ein 1000Hz Magnet vorbeifährt und man reagiert innerhalb 4 sek. Und fängt an zu bremsen aber lost die Bremse dan wieder womit die Geschwindigkeit hoher dann die gezeigte bremskurve kommt, wass passiert dan?

Gibt es ein bestimmtes Warnung? Oder ein notbremsung? Oder nur ein Notbremsung wann man das nächste Magnet überfährt? (mit mehr als 85Km/h?)
    So wird auch die Bremskurve überwacht?

Ich könnte es nicht finden im Forum oder Google...

Ich werde mich aut eine Antwort freuen.

Paul

Dear friends,

I have not taken part in this conversation yet but understand it might be a good idea to react to this thread.

First of all, my sincere apologies for the issues with the Re 6/6 pack. It is difficult to see so much complaints about my work and it is downright painful to see the way some of these reactions are being put into words.. I am an SBB fan and an Re 6/6 fan. It was a dream come true when I, step by step, managed to build this loco into TS. It was a lot of work, really it has cost me probably close to 500 hours to get it done. Of course probably half of that was my (steep) learning curve which is not your concern but still.. Then getting the webshop ready, payment modules incorporated, support system in place and creating a flawless installer also was a big job. I do this all next to my real job, my real job that earns me money to pay for the software, SBB licensing and infrastructure to even be able to pull this off. The aim is not to get rich on TS add-ons, I will probably not even be able to break-even on this before quite some time if ever. Anyway, the critics are mostly correct and I will get this fixed in the second attempt..

Looking at the issues that are mentioned here I will react to the most important ones:

1. Power
    Some values in the sim file and it's supporting files have been corrupted somewhere during beta testing. It should have come out in the last test but it didn't. My mistake and I will fix this fast. Testing is ongoing now.

2. Ugly textures
    This has totally caught me by surprise. I was really shocked to see some of your screenshots. I have never seen it on my system, never during development has it looked so bad. I am now frantically using all my resources to find out why it looks bad in one and totally acceptable in other situations. Weather seems to have an effect. Maybe system settings are making the big difference, I am just not sure yet. Please have a bit of patience with this. I almost have sleepless nights over this..

3. Frontwindows
    This a real f..k up by me. I had to change the textures and therefore was unable to use transparency on the windows. That meant cutting holes in the body and making 3d window edges instead of textured ones. It should have enhanced the model. Unfortunately I did not get the form of especially the front (and rear) windows right and I thought it would be good enough. The more I look at it the more I hate that decision. I will fix this, actually already working on it. They will look good in the update, I promise..

4. Meter readability (cab)
    This is something that, just as the outside textures, has not become visible on my system and also was not seen by any of the testers. I am looking into it.

There are more things mentioned, I know that. And I will look at those too, but I feel the above issues are most important.

Lastly I want to mention someone who is just as keen as I am in fixing this. Lemaster121 has reacted to a lot of the posts and is being (and has been) a BIG help to support this thread when I am not available. I would rather work on the update than be on the forum all the time. Please be nice to him, he is not responsible for any of the issues and only kind enough to help which I have deep respect for.

I will be off to Switzerland until next Monday and then will return to work on the model.

Paul

Just did some quick testing. Generally ok, my Re 6/6 seems to still work but HRQ Taurus acts up and biggest issue is that the general performance has gone bad. Framerate drops a lot and I had some crashes of the game (M-GP with BR189).

TS2014 was very stable so this could be bad news..

I'll do some more testing tomorrow and go through all of my repaints...

Paul (CreativeworX)

Hi!

I would like to get an engine script for LZB,PZB and SIFA. I is just too much work for me to re-invent the wheel while some good scripts are out there..

I know you won't just give me the script, I know how much work it is to make stuff like that but maybe we can come to some kind of agreement...

If anyone can help, or knows someone that can help please let me know here or mail me at paul@creativeworx.nl .

THANX! *dhoch*

Christrains is making the Arriva/Spurt/Stadler GTW. That is different (no dosto) but maybe he can use parts of it to make the Stadler Dosto..

I have already asked him to make the electric version of the GTW and incorporate the (small) changes that SBB has. Then we can have a GTW (RABe 520) Thurbo and SBB version...

I also am not a big fan of the modern stuff. I will make the Re 460 because many like it (and of course especially for Lemaster121 ;-)), but the Re 4/4 I and II, Ae 6/6, Re 6/6, Ae 8/8 (BLS) etc. are more beautiful to me.

Paul

Heiko:

Aber dass ist Toll! Wann du der 4/4 I veröffentlicht brauche ich keins zu machen :)

Für mich werde es auch noch einige zeit dauern. Ich muss erstmal meine Re 6/6 und dann ein Projekt für GBE abfertigen. Und dann kommt Sandra-Marion's Re 4/4 noch dazu...

Aber wann ich zeit habe kann ich dir helfen mit den Führerstand und Sound. Der DT Steuer-Gepäckwagen finde ich immer noch schön und vielleicht kann ich ein Teil ihre 4/4 I Model dafür einsetzen. Auch mit Texturen usw werde es am schönsten sein wenn die ziemlich gleich gemacht wurden.

Du hast vollkommen Recht wann du sagst Parallelprojekte sind keine gute Idee ;)

Oja, Ich habe es schon mal gesagt aufs Forum; Mein Schreib-deutsch ist Fehlerhaft... Verzeihung dafür.

Ok, danke vielmals für ihre Reaktionen.

@Sven Svensson Es ist aber NICHT der Dzt... Der hat zum Beispiel ein ganz andere 'front'. Die der ich meine hat ein Tür vorne so wie ein Re4/4 I.
    Die Tür steckt auch oben aus.. Der EWI Gepäck Wagen ist schön aber kein steuerwagen..

merkurMB: Gibt es schon der 4/4I für TS? Oder ist das Bild von MSTS lok?

Lemaster121: Genau meine Idee nur möchte ich lieber die mit 8 röster dabei haben :)

Also ich suche genau die wie das Vorbild im ersten Post..

Sieht man auch in diese video ( Tenero, 1:13 min.)

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Es gibt sehe ich viele Fans :-).

Hallo,

Ich habe schon lange die Idee eine alte SBB pendelzug zu bauen. Ich brauche dafür ein Re 4/4 I, einige EWI passagierswagen und.. hier kommt meine Frage, ein Gepäck Steuerwagen.

Ich kann leider aufs Internet keine Infos finden. Auch das type weiss ich nicht.

Vieleicht weist jemand hier wie diese wagen genau heißt?