Beiträge von TrainworX

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).

Danke für ihre feedback!

Die Schatten sind irgendwie bei umsetzen nicht gut mitgekommen. Ich muss mal sehen was Los ist.

Die Frontscheibe mache ich für sie ganz Klar/Durchsichtig.

Viele Grüssen,
    Paul

Ja hab ich, es geht um das oben genannte Repaint-Pack vom Alex BR223 von Creativeworx. Die im readme erwähnte install hat in meinem Railworks-Hauptverzeichnis vier Alex-Ordner angelegt die 20GB belegen wofür das ???

Make sure you have all needed assets installed (see readme). Delete all the Alex folders that were created earlier.

1. Make sure you unpack the ER20 .ap file (unpack here)
    2. Install the repaint .rwp (utilities)
    3. Run the .bat file

Check all needed assets in the editor and you should be ok.

Everything is in the readme.

Paul

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Danke schön für ihre Arbeit Amisia!

Ich habe noch kein Zeit gehabt das selber mal zu fahren aber hoffentlich während meine Urlaub.

Es gibt erst noch mal eine repaint update der Re 420's, dann der Re 460 und anschliesslich der 421 mit neue Führerstand und PZB. Vieleicht auch noch der LION Führerstand...

Ich wünsche dir viel Spaß bei ihre Aufgaben Arbeit.

Paul

The Re 420 'Sifa' is in 'Langsamgang' setting when switched on. To go to 'Schnellgang' press Ctrl-Space. The pedal stays down now and the system will go to the 1600 Meter setting. Changing speed (Regulator or Trainbrake) or pressing space resets the counter.

Paul

Not worth the hassle. I am not going to create even more poly's (it is already too heavy on that) on the frontwindow. Sidewindow maybe.

Also I will refrain from sharing work in progress screenies from now onwards. I just get increasingly annoyed looking at this thread. That is not because I can't handle critical remarks, it is the (rude, negative, unkind) way it is being done. General social skills don't seem to be necessary on this forum. I don't need to have my hard work put down by people who mostly don't know what they are talking about. I know it is only a few and I am genuinely sorry for the others, but I don't need it. So well done, you've succeeded to alienate yet another developer.

Progress updates on Facebook and http://www.creativeworx.nl. When it's ready you can buy it in the shop. If you don't like it, please don't buy it.

Paul

And another 1000 things... Work in progress Julian. Just thought I'd show people the various stages of development.

Major issue now is problems with the 3d model which show up in the game. Parts of the roof near the noses have uvw errors and the area near the steps needs to be fixed. There are some unwanted shadows now...

I will ask Jørgen to fix it.

Pictures are always welcome :thumbsup: . I will again do my best and will not be limited by trying to change an existing model. I am lucky to have some enthusiastic experts on my side so it will certainly be fun!

I will start a new project thread once I have someting new to share.

Sales are going well and will at least enable me to partly recover my investments and keep developing. Thanx to all who have contributed to this thread and to all off you who supported me via other ways like the numerous emails with kind words and thank you's that I received :thumbup: .

Please don't forget to check my facebook- and webpage!

All the best,
    Paul

https://www.facebook.com/CreativeworXforTrainsimulator
    http://www.CreativeworX.nl

@leo_1982: You are right. It is not perfect.

As @Lemaster121 already said your remarks are noted. I started this project under the impression that transforming an existing model was easier than creating a new model. I was wrong. I will do no more conversions. It is actually more work than starting fresh. Peter's model was perfect for msts but turned out to be less than perfect for TS.

On the windows: They are not exactly correct. The old model had painted windows with transparency. TS shaders need actual holes which are difficult to make if you have not planned that in the 3d model. They seem angled because of the angle of the nose (which is a bit too much). It would be too much work to change that.

The wipers are one of the few things I did not create or changed but copied from the old model. I could make them better by just making them new myself.
    The roof has not been changed. It should be flatter. I might look into all these things on a later moment when I have more time.

The amount of work has been tremendous. At least the physics and sounds are close to the real thing now. Controls with wachsamkeitskontrolle are also OK according to someone who knows the loc very well. I will stop working on this project for now to move on to a little side project and then the Re 460.

I sincerely hope my next projects are more to your liking.