Beiträge von oldsnake

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).

I see, this will be improved in the future. For now there is a tool to force the completion state in the 'debug' window:

This could be usefull for some of you guys while those issues are gradually being fixed :)

I can't reproduce this issue. Maybe the setting was not saved properly at the time you changed it for some reason ? Can you retry it ?

In the meantime I am working on the next update for RW Enhancer 2. This update will provide custom PIS (onboard and station) "jingle" sound definition. So you will be able to add custom sound (.wav or .ogg) for each countries easily and directly from RWE 2 settings interface :)

Update 0.7.39.0 is available :) https://www.rwcentral.com/topi…pdate-07390-is-available/

CHANGELOG:

- Consist editor: Added 'Valid Build And Drive Routes' specification support

- Consist editor: Added save consist confirmation popup

- Consist editor: Added delete consist confirmation popup

- Consist editor: Fixed saving issues when renaming an existing consist (old consist was not deleted properly)

- Consist editor: Minor improvements and fixes

- Added 'Edit Consist' and 'Create New Consist From This' contextual menu items when right clicking in a consist in the Content Explorer menu

- Added consists 'valid build and drives routes' data reading support in content cooking system

- Improved stations names generation algorithm for Romanian routes

- Fixed 'pick up passengers' tasks being validated way too early with some rolling stock

- Fixed scenario start time display issues (example: 10:4 instead of 10:04) in drive and content explorer menus

- Reverted to the old validation calculation system for the 'pick up passengers' tasks while a better solution is found in the near future

<Lat d:type="sFloat64" d:alt_encoding="508D976E12E32640" d:precision="string">11.4435</Lat>

<Long d:type="sFloat64" d:alt_encoding="BEC11726535D4840" d:precision="string">48.7291</Long>

If I check those coords (11.4435, 48.7291) there are pointing in Somalia so there is an issue with the origin coords of this route :)

oldsnake,

In the scenario properties, the departure time is not displayed correctly in certain cases. For example 18:0 instead of 18:00 or 7:6 instead of 7:06. Maybe you can fix this soon. Many thanks in advance.

Fixed in next upcoming update :)

oldsnake

A) There are Szenarios with own anoncements, before starting this szenario, please add an Tik-Question RWEnhancer2 anouncments Yes or No. (default Yes) .

B) Which parameter in a Route/szenario set the anouncements to english ? it seems to be a german route but all RWen2 speking is in english?

This will require a bit of work but this is a good idea. i'm adding this on my todo list.

Jogibär RW Enhancer 2 is not tweaking the headlight lensflare shader. Could press CTRL+LEFT SHIFT+F1 while playing (This will disable most of RWE 2 shaders effects) ? Then do some screenshots again ? Do not forget to press CTRL+LEFT SHIFT+F1 again to enable RWE 2 effects again after that :)

illige Glad that the issue is solved. Like I said before, RWE 2 under normal conditions and without any external program messing things up should be quite well optimized now and lightweight on performances :)

The most serious issues reported to me during the last weeks was always caused by anti-virus/security softwares.

Hello illige, by looking at the video performance is quite bad indeed. I would strongly believe that a 3rd party program is conflicting with RWE 2. First have you set an exclusion rule in your anti-virus for both any RWE 2 files and also the whole 'Railworks' installation directory (this is very important) ?

Update 0.7.33.0 is released: https://www.rwcentral.com/topi…pdate-07330-is-available/

CHANGELOG:

- Added passengers doors state detection support (will be improved over time)

- Improved passengers tasks success state detection system

- Train departure whistle sound effect is now triggered just after passengers doors closure

- Fixed late departure authorization when performing passengers pickup tasks

- Fixed brakes friction sound layer keeping played for a short time when the train was stopped

- Removed passengers transfer duration timer on HUD because it was not precise enough compared to the real TS duration

Starting a scenario on the Rodachtalbahn (Freight train to Marxgrün) I have strange flickering at the bottom of the screen. I haven't found an explanation for the symbols used in the track monitor. Is it possible to show the HUD in the cab when making a screenshot??

Thanks

Do you have those graphic artifacts permanently ? What is you graphic card ? HUD can appear on screenshot if you use a specialized screenshot software that take the whole monitor in account and not just the rendered Train Simulator image.

---

Update 0.7.32 is released: https://www.rwcentral.com/topi…pdate-07320-is-available/

CHANGELOG:

- Fixed reversed track monitor signals and speed limits when changing cab issue for some rolling stock

- Signals detection system minor fixes

- Minor improvements and fixes

Ich möchte einfach gerne wissen, ob ich der einzige bin, der das Problem mit dem Ruckeln hat. Habe eben die Canadian Mountain Strecke gefahren und da hat es zeitweise rech starkes Ruckeln. Komischer weise taucht aber dieses Phänomen nicht auf, wenn ich den Train Simulator ohne RW-Enhancer fahre. Wäre interessant zu wissen woran das liegen könnte. Die daten meines Computers sind im Post 452.

I'm keeping my investigation to find what could cause this kind of issues. But this is difficult since it's running fine on my side. Some comparision video with FPS displayed on the screen would be great for helping me.

Bonjour et merci ! Le support des sauvegardes n'est pas encore ajouté dans RW Enhancer 2 mais sera ajouté bientôt.

Hello,

Do you mean the fact that on the Railjet the monitor runs in the wrong direction?
    if it so, then yes, i can test this for you.

Sent you a private message for this :)

If any other user is interested by this fix test, please contact me by PM on RWCentral.com. Thanks !