Beiträge von kds1803

There are not many MS3s driving right now, actually the only ones I know about are RJ´s 388.201-215 and CD Cargo´s 388.001-010, probably also a small part of Italian ones. There are a lot of issues with all the testing and approving stuff. But don´t worry, I´ll try to get there all working safety systems that should be there so it should be possible to drive it in almost the same way as Vectron. :)

My company NMBS/SNCB has also ordered a first batch of 24 traxx MS3s which will form our HLE 17 series capable of 200km/h. Photo courtesy of Alstom

See press release of Alstom (click)

1643716229_61f91e856e1e8.jpg

Hi Kal000px, first of all I really like your new Vectron, I just stumbled upon 3 things:

- the ATB is most of the times not selectable in the level change menu although the loco is equipped with NS 1.5kV

- the ATB doesn't shut off when another level becomes active (as seen in my screenshots driving in ETCS L2 but ATB still active and intervening when going above 140 kmh, this is also the case when you manualy select PZB where the 8 and 13 of ATB remain visible and active)

- although ETCS max speed data is set to 200 kmh, ETCS shows a maximum speed of 210 kmh

Other then that, it's a masterpiece once again ^^

Would it be possible to isolate the SIFA when driving in the Netherlands (NS, 1.5kV, ATB). When you chose ATB the SIFA is active and you can't switch it off

Thanks!

You can go directly to L2 but you really have to put enough space between the 2 markers (at least 30 sec driving time between ankündigung and L2 to allow for the simulation of the RCB connection to be made). If you don't have enough time between the markers you will trip at the ETCS L2 marker. For example, I'm working on a scenario for the brennerbahn where I put ETCS L2 according to videos online. When I pull 1500 tons I make it to L2 just fine, when I pull 1300 tons and I'm obviously a bit faster I'm tripping so yeah I'll have to replace my markers too haha

@Kal000px Is it normal that ETCS doesn't 'read' the signals? I'm testing at RSSLO Brennerbahn and it doesn't warn me for red signals. Or is this just due to this route? Would it be possible to create the ETCS markers so we can place them in a scenario without having to change the route itself?

Yes, in real life the PZB mode changes depending on the given braking percent. Anything below 65 and 65 itself gets you in mode U, 66 to 110 gets you in mode M and 111 and above gets you in mode O.

When you select brake regime G, PZB mode also changes to mode U

Kal000px, first of all a big thanks for this awesome BR186. As a former BR186 driver I'm really enjoying it. I just have a small question and a little remark. In the manual there are markers mentioned for the catenary tension, where can we find these? And for the remark, and it's a bit nickpicking (it doesn't bother me at all but just want to mention it), when standing still in NL under 1.5kV, the loco will raise the second DC pantograph if the train heating is enabled and automaticaly drops the second as soon as 3km/h is reached. When running with 2 locomotives in ZWS it is the second loco that will raise both pantographs when standing still as it's the rear locomotive that delivers the trainheating.

Keep up the awesome work! :D